World 62 Blog

DeletedUser106649

In regards to Honor: I will drop the use of the term basher tribe, since it seems that you guys really are not Org.'s bashers. My apologies on that.

Aww, that's too bad. Out of curiousity, what lead you to believe Honor was Org's basher tribe when, if you looked at the auto-updating maps you'll see a tribe far better suited for bashing intermingled all within Org?

DeletedUser

On the bright side: This thread looks a lot cleaner to everyone that doesn't have to see 75 deleted posts on it.
On the down side: I now need to go through and punish people.

What I got out of this thread:
  • If you have an issue with a blogger or member of the blog staff, take it up with the appropriate member of the TW team. Raging stupidly on the forums is not going to help your concern.
  • If you would like to assist the blogger with content, do so through PMs, in-game mails, or an external source (such as Skype). There's no reason for so much gibberish to be spewed all over this thread.
  • If you have questions or ideas for ways the blogger can improve, feel free to leave them in this thread in a polite and clear manner. Simply saying 'this blog sucked' isn't going to help him in anyway and just makes you look foolish.
  • If you see a thread going out of control like this one did, please send in a report for me along the lines of 'clean thread' and I will take care of it before it becomes a problem.
  • Criticism is acceptable, just don't act like you're better than the next guy. You're more than likely not.

PM me with further questions if it applies to something you feel I shouldn't have omitted.

John/Nyst

DeletedUser

It's on its way :)

I was on vacation for a few days, so it threw my schedule off a bit. It'll be out either tonight or tomorrow, depending on my interviews.

DeletedUser

Cut him some slack, vacations do throw off schedules and interviews are quite annoying to get ahold of.

If the blog isn't good, then complain (and provide constructive criticism if you do) :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

The interview is holding me up at the moment, so I may have to figure out a way around that. I have everything else together at this point, the stats, map and such.

DeletedUser106649

Ooh, I like maps. :)

Interviews are nice and all but they have a tendency to cause hang ups.

DeletedUser

Pick meh, Pick meh!!

You can interview me, I'm available... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well.. I didn't want to wait any longer so I posted what I had.

Here it is.

I still plan to release the next blog edition on Saturday (depends once again on interviews)

Also-please give me feedback on the idea of competitions. I'd like to get people involved in the blog if possible, and to provide something fun and interesting. Stats and such get dull after a while.

DeletedUser

Quite frankly, being American, I find this gross restriction on a person's freedom of speech in Agency to be quite sickening.

Try running a business where everyone speaks on behalf of the company. Or a government where everyone speaks on behalf of the administration. Public relations people have their jobs for a reason. Business 101 bru.

DeletedUser

Hey, there's a reason America is ranked 47th in press freedom :lol: , so I find it odd that he as an American can find this shocking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93513

If the blog isn't good, then complain (and provide constructive criticism if you do) :icon_biggrin:.

/waits

(bandit)

Just a little disappointed, too much waiting for something too short. When are you not going to have any time issues, so we can expect something with a little bit more info?

DeletedUser

Come on guys, he went on vacation and alot has happened in the past week. Will you just give a guy a break instead of ripping into everything he does.

Repinski

So let me get this straight? We waited this long for 18 lines of text? (Adding the partial ones together to make complete ones.)

Add to that the 5m it takes to grab stats and map a quick tw stats map. Good job, I think this is officially the shittiest blog I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight? We waited this long for 18 lines of text? (Adding the partial ones together to make complete ones.)

Add to that the 5m it takes to grab stats and map a quick tw stats map. Good job, I think this is officially the shittiest blog I have ever seen.

"Criticism is acceptable, just don't act like you're better than the next guy. You're more than likely not."

Sure at least make it constructive

Repinski

Lambezz you can't even consider what he put up as a blog. And to think he's getting paid for that quality of material. Pathetic to say the least.