World 62 Blog

DeletedUser

Making your audience wait is a good thing. It means they want more.
Not much to talk about these days though, kinda drab since several wars seem to drag on and on.

DeletedUser

We did not ignore any applicants. We review every application sent in carefully. All the applications sent in prior to Ampatriot were denied for one reason or another. Those may have included, but are not limited to, having forum or in-game bans or infractions (must not have any in the past six months), writing style (may have a poor grasp of the English language or be very biased) or even time available. We have had a couple of applicants who are those kids in school that seem to be part of every extra-curricular you have ever heard of, plus a few more that you haven't. Blogging can be very time consuming and takes a commitment. That being said, in the past, Ampatriot has been one of our most consistent bloggers, and doesn't cause trouble.

Quite frankly, being American, I find this gross restriction on a person's freedom of speech in Agency to be quite sickening.

In other words, you recruited a old friend instead of fresh blood and we ends up with another blogger going MIA (but still active on w46 lol) and the unofficial blogg having more issues than the official one :icon_redface:

Quite frankly, being Norwegian, I find this gross restriction on bloggers on the forums to be quite sickening.

DeletedUser

Freedom of Speech applies to all in America. And definitely should in all the other countries as well. Yes, the primary language for the forums should be in English. That being said, there should be no restrictions on recruiting blogging as the official blogger has taken a hike, and left the others in the dark and no longer interested.

Lack of blogging from the supposed "official blogger". The content and quality is nowhere near as good as that posted by those in the large tribes such as Org (Lambezz) or Undy (Rawr Mode) or Agency (u6s5l & Rep's official "other side" blog).

DeletedUser

Freedom of Speech applies to all in America. And definitely should in all the other countries as well. Yes, the primary language for the forums should be in English. That being said, there should be no restrictions on recruiting blogging as the official blogger has taken a hike, and left the others in the dark and no longer interested.

Lack of blogging from the supposed "official blogger". The content and quality is nowhere near as good as that posted by those in the large tribes such as Org (Lambezz) or Undy (Rawr Mode) or Agency (u6s5l & Rep's official "other side" blog).

Freedom of Speech in America? Are you serious? Reporters without Borders ranked them #47 on Freedom of Speech, that says enough tbh.

Source: http://en.rsf.org/press-freedom-index-2011-2012,1043.html

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this blogger hasn't posted in months what happened? is he being replace ?*cough* rep or u6 *cough*

and ya yellow the USA hides a lot of things from the public.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would suggest picking Repinski, if they go with one of us. For reference, I have quit the world due to extremely bad RL issues, and am not returning in the foreseeable future. Due to the extreme nature of the issues, Repinski hasn't asked whether or not I'll continue with the Other Side, but if I am unable to I would hope they pick him as blogger. I think he's proven his grasp of the English language, his commitment, and I don't know how his history is but I'm sure it's good. All in all, if ampatriot comes back then it'd be great, but if Repinski is chosen as a replacement, I'd be extremely happy for him. Stay tuned to find out if The Other Side continues releasing issues, this may result in a slight delay unfortunately.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that u6s5l. You have been an invaluable comrade in this world, and have provided gems of information to those who seek but do not intend to use that information for ill purposes (Harry Potter mirror of erised reference...)

I hope you will continue on other worlds, or at least try and reach out to me on Skype.
I am here to chat, whenever you want so if you feel you need anything, I'll be more than willing to offer any grain of advice I can; being a friend to many in and outside of the game, a campus tour guide, and in general a nice person (that tends to get involved in stuff that isn't my business, but hey, I'm from the USA, we do that).

@7 trolls, I know, i was being sarcastic but just trying to say that anyone OUTSIDE the US should be allowed to blog regardless, as long as they blog in English.
After all, this is the .net server and not the .us server.

DeletedUser

@7 trolls, I know, i was being sarcastic but just trying to say that anyone OUTSIDE the US should be allowed to blog regardless, as long as they blog in English.
After all, this is the .net server and not the .us server.

English is from England, the US adopted it, but it does not originate from there.

DeletedUser

You could be a better blogger than ampatriot if you really wanted to. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You could be a better blogger than ampatriot if you really wanted to. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

Better is subjective.

More active in his end results, I think we can all agree on without being harsh to the current blogger for whatever reasons he has for not so much as logging in on W62 for a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

I know i would like a blog from someone even if it is a googly blog. I was also hoping the blogger would actually stick to blogging this world longer then the 3-5 blogs he usually does. Thinking about joining this world after following it for a few weeks and its an interesting world.

Repinski

I know i would like a blog from someone even if it is a googly blog. I was also hoping the blogger would actually stick to blogging this world longer then the 3-5 blogs he usually does. Thinking about joining this world after following it for a few weeks and its an interesting world.

I'll be continuing The Other Side blog even though Or-el has departed from Agency and the blog. Not sure when the next issue will come out though.

DeletedUser

As Repinski said, I've departed from the Other Side blog due to RL circumstances making it unfeasible for me to continue. However he'll have one out as soon as he can; it's not easy to write blogs, that's for sure, and it'll be doubly hard now that I left and he has to do my half as well :icon_confused:. Sorry all, but especially Repinski.

Repinski

Don't be sorry. You have more important things to deal with currently Or-el.

DeletedUser

I could write blogs, but apparently I have to be something called ''objective''. :icon_neutral:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1id65t.png

Presumably no login for what, 3 weeks now? Whilst actively playing W46.

This mail is including an interview he requested.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?234103-TSL-want-Candy!!!&p=6594905&viewfull=1#post6594905

So, time to spam external threads and play on one world he plays, and yet not do the job he was given on this world, to the extent of which he hasn't even bothered logging in for weeks, let alone bothered doing a blog.

Since the last blog:

Panic! declared, had a war and won against A*R.
DA collapse.
HONOR vs ADD war.
ADD members joining Panic!.
Panic! and HONOR scuffles (?).
Org vs Undy.
Agency vs Undy.
Undy collapse.
Border frictions between Org and Agency.
The big 3 premades dominating (?).

That is 8-10 separate topics that could have been blogged about since the last blog came out. All of which would have been interesting reads.

Thanks very much Blogging Senior Staff for your hiring choice. I'm sure any number of the applicants who actually wanted to do this role would have been more committed to it. I'm assuming we won't have any official blog again for W62.

It's a huge shame as when effort is put in to the blogs, they add a lot of interest and value to worlds - the blog staff has majorly let this world down.