World 62 Blog

DeletedUser93439

I completely disagree.

This blogger has been doing his job just fine. He's brought out 3 (three!) blogs already, isn't that plenty?

DeletedUser

In other words, you recruited a old friend instead of fresh blood and we ends up with another blogger going MIA (but still active on w46 lol) and the unofficial blogg having more issues than the official one :icon_redface:

Quite frankly, being Norwegian, I find this gross restriction on bloggers on the forums to be quite sickening.

Already said my part :p

PS: Troll #2 Did not like me taking the credit for the last sentence. :lol:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I completely disagree.

This blogger has been doing his job just fine. He's brought out 3 (three!) blogs already, isn't that plenty?

the last one was a month and a half ago....

edit:

here's a map from his latest blog:

july24-blog-map1-1018x1024.jpg

here's a map of the world as of today:

toptribes.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So depressing. I vote leaving the map as it was. Anyone with me? Anyone? *crickets*

Repinski

Dunno why but your post made me think of this Zeah.

[SPOIL][video=youtube_share;FL4HSiGvk68]http://youtu.be/FL4HSiGvk68[/video][/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Another awesome song. Ok you can be my DJ. What up DJ? ;) keep playin that song...(all night long?) lol

DeletedUser

Well our 'blogger' still haven't said his usual ''interview delay'' line so I guess it's fair to assume he's gone for good :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The blogging position for W62 has been re-opened!

If anybody meets the requirements, it would be pretty awesome to put yourself forward as a blogger for this world - there's still some big changes that could happen on this world.

Information is in the link I put above above :icon_razz:

DeletedUser55895

hmmm i may apply. I want to see my name in fancy purple

DeletedUser

If I had the time I would apply... still debating if I should or not.

DeletedUser

Erm... Sorry I don't remember you... But I've forgotten lots of people, don't feel bad :p

I know you from world 3 central alliance, just don't know if DR or DV, if you remember that at all :icon_redface: