World 67 - Player made maps

DeletedUser

Im fairly certain, and perhaps, I maybe confused, I am only the duke of gray, but we are not charge.

This is what I have heard on the grape vine my friend. If it's not true, then let me add you to the map. All I need it your tribe's tag? :icon_wink:

mattcurr

Alright tom we get it you didnt like some of the people I recruited and left gray preworld to join durex, this is just getting juvenile though.

DeletedUser

Time for the top 10!
Updated the first post to add both the new additions!

[spoil]
LG3OdBq.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser99805

This is what I have heard on the grape vine my friend. If it's not true, then let me add you to the map. All I need it your tribe's tag? :icon_wink:

Hmm...Since when was my tribe Related to Gray. Matt is a nice guy and all but Charge is lead by myself and Cody. We have no relations with Gray what so ever.

So please, next time get conformation from my tribe before claiming it too be something it's not.

DeletedUser

I heard Charge and SnM were gonna start a family tribe. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser109725

How difficult would it be to make a map with top average points per player with say a min of 10 people?

DeletedUser

whatever it takes to get number one lol :lol:... Durex has a great spread. glad to be apart of this world and a good tribe.

DeletedUser103140

top average points is M!LF i know that for sure :)
and really enjoyed the maps so far

DeletedUser103140

i know i didnt mean to
i was hoping the little wheel on your mouse would work
if you are on a mac i apologise ofc

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see WIC vanish completely from there after the BP ends. If you know what i am talking about. ;)