World Cup: 2012 Semi-Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

'Be quiet', a more pitiful plea was never heard. :icon_razz:

I wonder if Carmander has the right to shush you now, since he's in the finals and you are not... :icon_surprised:

Not even the might of the tw universe could flatten by ability, skill or ego...

DeletedUser

Again, until you acquire skill in game be quiet.

Really....really.....so you have to be intelligent and not childish to be good at tw...clearly didnt work for you....

So are you saying that your childish and not intelligent? Maybe thats why you lost.

DeletedUser

So are you saying that your childish and not intelligent? Maybe thats why you lost.

hypothetically you called me both of the above then i justified why your theory "might" be right...however we will classify this as a failed attempt at twisting ones words.

The fact i still belong on this world and pawn means i must have intelligence to a level but yeah at times might be a bit childish...as i continually remember this is a 'game' and not real life.

DeletedUser

hypothetically you called me both of the above then i justified why your theory "might" be right...however we will classify this as a failed attempt at twisting ones words.

The fact i still belong on this world and pawn means i must have intelligence to a level but yeah at times might be a bit childish...as i continually remember this is a 'game' and not real life.

I agree. I dont care for twisting other's words or putting word's in other's mouths. And I will never stoop to calling people names or suggest I have any idea whether they live in a cave or a three bedroom house with a view of the lake. I will simply stick to plain facts. Like the fact that to spell the word coward, one would need a co :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I agree. I dont care for twisting other's words or putting word's in other's mouths. And I will never stoop to calling people names or suggest I have any idea whether they live in a cave or a three bedroom house with a view of the lake. I will simply stick to plain facts. Like the fact that to spell the word coward, one would need a co :icon_razz:

All you got to do now is prove your theory of cowardish behaviour, although i smell some flawes...one being jealousy...

Since when did caves start receiving internet.....is the fact you caves leaking mean you have a lake...how sweet.

DeletedUser

All you got to do now is prove your theory of cowardish behaviour, although i smell some flawes...one being jealousy...

Since when did caves start receiving internet.....is the fact you caves leaking mean you have a lake...how sweet.

I have to assume the point you're making is that cowardice could not be the only reason that one would be frightened to man an account by themselves and leave their true gaming ability to be exposed and that without proof one shouldn't assume. Of course it could simply be an inferiority complex. Potentially one serious enough to require professional help. You make a good point. Kudos.

DeletedUser

hypothetically no... realistically yes.

Sounds like you need to stop reading books based on magical adventures and realize the difference between the hypothetical world and the realistic one...let me spell it out for you in lehmans terms. One exists one does not... Tribalwars is not real....this pnp is not real..but the fact you dont realise this is realistic. Good day..

DeletedUser

Tribalwars is not real....this pnp is not real..but the fact you dont realise this is realistic. Good day..

You sound like your not awake, so no your not dreaming you really are not the winner or the best.

DeletedUser

I have to assume the point you're making is that cowardice could not be the only reason that one would be frightened to man an account by themselves and leave their true gaming ability to be exposed and that without proof one shouldn't assume. Of course it could simply be an inferiority complex. Potentially one serious enough to require professional help. You make a good point. Kudos.

Well many surveys suggest that older men like yourself have increased tendencies to forget the difference between realism and hypothetical advancements and of course crap themselves. So the fact you no longer have the ability to wipe ones behind might suggest whos really inferior in any relationship. With that being said, i can definitely assure you that there are in fact sane reasons to why the bigjay account 'might' be co-played for e.g. furthering our capabilities and bettering our lives. Obviously being an older man, you might have alot of spare time to be online 24/7, this could be because you are socially deprived and feel it necessary to pretend that tribalwars is in fact real.

DeletedUser

You sound like your not awake, so no your not dreaming you really are not the winner or the best.

The fact you serve no purpose to this world or have any ability to make it onto the world cup list suggests this might be one step to far for a skill deprived player like yourself....in fact i think you belong in mike biscuits world of make belief.

DeletedUser

How do you really know that I didnt make it onto the list if you yourself just said that you dont know who I am. As for my current purpose, you already know what that is. ;)

DeletedUser

How do you really know that I didnt make it onto the list if you yourself just said that you dont know who I am. As for my current purpose, you already know what that is. ;)

Someones playing for the cameras.

DeletedUser

I said if i wouldnt count votes that only voted in one fight. But bigjay and carmander were tied so i just counted carlini's :|

sorry bigjay. You could still win third place and move up a rank from last year?

DeletedUser

I said if i wouldnt count votes that only voted in one fight. But bigjay and carmander were tied so i just counted carlini's :|

sorry bigjay. You could still win third place and move up a rank from last year?

you suck....i want a better tie break then just going "i took a girls word for it." :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.