World domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So everyone outside NL agrees that FTR will dominate the world, not The Northern Light.
Nope, I don't and I'm a member of FTR. The two biggest armies at FTR are from the two members that support TNL, so malreux, please just shut up...

Last edited by a moderator:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nope, I don't and I'm a member of FTR. The two biggest armies at FTR are from the two members that support TNL, so malreux, please just shut up...

so if TNL gets hecka good you'll help them take over the world?!? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

THE WORLD IS MINE. Stop talking about anyone else who is thinking the world is his. The world is mine. End of discussion. Who will be fighting against me is doomed by me. So fear me.:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_biggrin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Signed Undartakor_Clone
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
[/IMG]

DeletedUser1089

I talked with Undartakor in chat the other day. He's pretty cool. However, Flex_HQ is next on my hit list unless he names his village "Omnitank pwnz" for at least 1 week.

DeletedUser1089

:icon_sad: I just noticed Flex_HQ is only 98 points. Why would we want to destroy that? He must be playing on another account. Now who do I destroy?!

DeletedUser1082

Ilyan, I doubt your army is the size of DoGGz's.
Fine then, the vast majority don't believe TNL will take over the world. Happy?

DeletedUser

Ilyan, I doubt your army is the size of DoGGz's.
Fine then, the vast majority don't believe TNL will take over the world. Happy?

Well, we cannot expect convincing the vast majority from the opposite.

Why is it so important to you, that many people have your opinion? Kind of scared? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, 98 points isnt that much. i have been tring to make a barrack and i made one, and i am out of resources:lol:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it's impossible to take over the world beacuse all the villages you take over will be made again on the edge... and new players still join. Also after 2 noblemen it get's pretty expensive :icon_wink: TNL you should have mass attack on Saphire that would be cool

DeletedUser

The free space on the map is not unlimited :icon_wink:

Yes, it get's expensive, but the more villages you have the more resources you own :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The free space on the map is not unlimited :icon_wink:

Yes, it get's expensive, but the more villages you have the more resources you own :icon_smile:

You are going to need a huge market to transfer the resources for like the 10th nobleman...

And you are not from Korea! *skyline squirts korean BBQ sauce on Undartakor's face*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So when is there gonna be a major war?:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:lol: yeah.. a good thread. i must say that i will also win the war, because i ave an army of seret squirells.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.