World domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1082

I imagine FTR makes a few exceptions.
By your definition, NL can style itself as a good tribe, but a tribe isn't good if no one actually applies to it.

DeletedUser

A good tribe has less than 50-60 members.

FTR has many points because the bigger players are collected there, but points still don't fight in this game.
I think FTR would have many problems if they would be attacked by some other tribes because the players play for themselves, not for the tribe ;)

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

FTR has many points because the bigger players are collected there, but points still don't fight in this game.
I think FTR would have many problems if they would be attacked by some other tribes because the players play for themselves, not for the tribe ;)
How do they play for the tribe... not a lot of people attack FTR and when they do they're dead. They don't need to help each other out with resources beacuse they're so good already... If TNL fought them it would be like an island of with 10 soliders on it against somebody with 5000000 on it

DeletedUser805

Give it a shot, then. I think it would be rather entertaining to watch.

DeletedUser1082

So everyone outside NL agrees that FTR will dominate the world, not The Northern Light.

DeletedUser

How do they play for the tribe... not a lot of people attack FTR and when they do they're dead. They don't need to help each other out with resources beacuse they're so good already... If TNL fought them it would be like an island of with 10 soliders on it against somebody with 5000000 on it

The problem is that (almost) everyone here is frightened just because FTR has got so many points...

DeletedUser1082

Are you saying that we should be afraid of NL instead of FTR?

DeletedUser2067

loser I have seen abonded villages fight better than Undertekator:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser1082

Would you like it if I forwarded you a battle report of an FTR member?

Brbbbq

how about we send a few armies to persuade otherwise? :axemen: :snob:

maybe a noble or five too? :icon_twisted:

Brbbbq

The problem is that (almost) everyone here is frightened just because FTR has got so many points...

Oh, so you arent scared of me? Damn. Im soooo gona have to hit restart soon then :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I admire Undartakars' spirit in making this thread, and from what I've read, he's a cool guy - he doesn't take himself too seriously, he's just thrilled like the rest of us to play this game, and had the chutzpah to bellow a little. :)

Best to you Undartakar :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: this thread is a bit ridiculus too.... is undartakor so mighty squirell that we might die from his light?...
hehe...
A mighty one.:icon_cool:

are you a child undartakor?
he is new to TW, and i bet he is a child/kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one will dominate the world, It is my duty and the world is already mine:icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.