World domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1082

Your tribe and your thread is exceedingly lame. There are approximately 147 currently existing tribes, including my own, that have a better chance at claiming "World domination" than NL. More tribes that have yet to be created will have a better chance.

Brbbbq

so how does everyone feel about being part of an FTR dominated world? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser137

its all good. i leave them alone, they pay me off... i farm the inactives... they have lesbian avatars... all good.

DeletedUser

sorry, although I am a member of FTR world 2 will be dominated by TNL.

Lukie

I just noticed that sapphire has more points then all of TNL. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1082

Not to mention that individual PLAYERS that have a larger chance at dominating the world, nevermind tribes.

DeletedUser1089

I never actually attacked them, they were too far away from me. Though now that I have a new village... I think I'll see how far they are from me now.

DeletedUser1089

Possibly. I haven't decided what to do, it doesn't matter to me much, I hardly play world 2.

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your tribe and your thread is exceedingly lame. There are approximately 147 currently existing tribes, including my own, that have a better chance at claiming "World domination" than NL. More tribes that have yet to be created will have a better chance.
The first tribe in the running of ruling the world is TPI:icon_wink:

DeletedUser833

Rest Assured, sapphire has more troops than all of TNL...probably x3.

But I find it kind of bad that all the major players automatically go to the top tribe. Good for them, bad for others. Also sad because you don't get the major player slug matches like in W1. Hell, when I was a top 150 player, I went tribeless for a while and looked for a tribe for a day. I was invited to FTR 3 times...a very rude recruiting experience.

Before I got caught up with Tuma, I was building my army to take out the main K45 group. They didn't have as good as external forum privacy as they thought, and they had troops levels that were...pretty weak at the time (I'm sure it has gotten better). Although now that I look at the top 20, Aardvarki is top 20? If his troop level was weak then, along with his buildings, I can't assume he has gotten much better.

But still FTR has a strangle-hold on W2 and I await to see what they do from here on out!

DeletedUser

I am sry for u :D

I think ur mass-tribes will be ownd by SO alone ^^
U dont have skills and dont know who tnl are :D

hf + gl when tnl takes over ur villages :p

Status
Not open for further replies.