World map

DeletedUser19547

About damn time those big barbarian gaps in the middle of JG are disappearing. We won against the barbarians, go us!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol 9/11..........911 :icon_razz: Typical yanks

i think these cheep shots should not be made on other country's. this is a public forum.

if you knew what happened on that date, you would not be saying that. many people have died on that date. that remark to me is an insult. i had family there, when it happened.

DeletedUser29563

i think these cheep shots should not be made on other country's. this is a public forum.

if you knew what happened on that date, you would not be saying that. many people have died on that date. that remark to me is an insult. i had family there, when it happened.

Umm, he didn't say anything to offend anyone. He is referring to the date format. No need to try and twist his comment around.

On the same note us as Americans are notorious for being insensitive for the loss of life, why should others care about what happens to us?

greenmonsta

Umm, he didn't say anything to offend anyone. He is referring to the date format. No need to try and twist his comment around.

On the same note us as Americans are notorious for being insensitive for the loss of life, why should others care about what happens to us?

Lol, nicely said. gmonly, if it insults you then don't read it. Simple as. Not everyone is going to tread eggshells on these forums just to keep everyone else happy.

Please keep this thread on topic before shardsy locks it :( I'll post a new map soon :)

DeletedUser

I'm an american myself and didn't see that post of offensive when I read it.

Enough of that though, keep the thread on topic or I'll have to lock it :)

DeletedUser

Green monster is right...

A lot of people die, and have died on a lot of dates through out history, all over the world. So media induced 9/11, or any other date doesn't get any special notoriety in my book, no matter who died on those dates; even if it was the queen of England.
It's just another day to die, and for some people to go to a better place.

Seriously, the best thing to do if you are so opposed to every nit picky thing then hit the power button.

Watch the maps... today on TW (and on earth) people will die.
So please don't freak out, but Life will be busy killing some of these people.
After all this is a WAR game....geesh (why can't people understand that).

Although I would like to celebrate, I will not commemorate any date of any players death, because it's just another day, and no death is any greater than any other. No matter who died, somebody mattered to someone, and some mattered to none.

Hmmmm....
Just so you all know... on the day of my death, call the press because I too would like to be immortalized; in every state, in every village, in every country, on every world! I would also like statues; and they better be good looking.

Oh, and one more thing...
Since I die a little every day, I would like EVERY day to be 'Jinzee Day'... thanks.

greenmonsta

A lot of people die, and have died on a lot of dates through out history, all over the world. So media induced 9/11, or any other date doesn't get any special notoriety in my book, no matter who died on those dates; even if it was the queen of England.

Seriously, the best thing to do if you are so opposed to every nit picky thing then hit the power button.

Although I would like to celebrate, I will not commemorate any date of any players death, because it's just another day, and no death is any greater than any other. No matter who died, somebody mattered to someone, and some mattered to none.

Hmmmm....
Just so you all know... on the day of my death, call the press because I too would like to be immortalized; in every state, in every village, in every country, on every world! I would also like statues; and they better be good looking.

Since I die a little every day, I would like EVERY day to be 'Jinzee Day'... thanks.

We have entered Bizzaroworld. Jinzee is agreeing with me, next thing you know LIFE and AF will merge :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Also, well said. The day of the Hiroshima bombs aren't taboo, why should 9/11 be? It annoys me when Americans do things like that. Everyone knows of Pearl Harbour, the day, etc. Everyone knows of 9/11 but not as many know of Hiroshima and yet that was a MUCH bigger tradgety.

anyway WE NEED TO KEEP THIS OT!!!

DeletedUser

I haven't been able to do anything with those maps on TW stats since they changed things around. the old way was so much easier. To tell you the truth I don't know why they don't just post a zoom option on our in game maps like Google maps does.
Now THAT would be a really nice feature.

greenmonsta

lmao I guess, for now though I'm happy to make these now and again :p

(if you want me to make you a personalised map I don't mind doing so if I am free:))

DeletedUser

Hmmmm....

This girl has got to be a goth.

XD

greenmonsta

What makes you say that? I have the same thoughts/feelings towards that issue and I am in no way a goth. More of a metalhead :D

greenmonsta

Uploaded, colours are slightly different due to the new changes in twstats :p

DeletedUser7846

Hiroshima and Nagasaki shat all over 9/11 in terms of damage and lives lost. BUT OH KNOES IT'S OKAYS BECAUSE LIKE... IT WAS US BOMBS SO IT OKAZZZZ.

Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki = Much cooler to watch.

Maps are looking good, it's too bad we can't get all of the maps made for world four over the past two years and make them into one gif?

DeletedUser

That would be kind of neat, because you could see which monoliths have remained virtually unchanged compared to those who have really shot up drastically. You would be able to have a true visual aspect of a tribes obvious superiority based on time lines, and progression.

greenmonsta

Hiroshima and Nagasaki shat all over 9/11 in terms of damage and lives lost. BUT OH KNOES IT'S OKAYS BECAUSE LIKE... IT WAS US BOMBS SO IT OKAZZZZ.

Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki = Much cooler to watch.

Maps are looking good, it's too bad we can't get all of the maps made for world four over the past two years and make them into one gif?

I could do that but it wouldn't look right since half of them are fancy maps and they all have a different style....