World Over: Hugging Prevails. Pack up your bags and report to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser7158

Every world has merges, they're a part of TW life - and while generally frowned upon, they can be strategic in moderation, especially to bring in fresh blood if you're having issues with activity.

What they are not, is a replacement for conflict; or you rob the game of it's very essence.

It has come to light that the top three tribes in this world: Base, Offend, and Revolt are all planning to merge. The following mail was sent to members of Revolt earlier today.

While of course they have every right to merge if they wish, and it probably will ensure they 'win the world' - it's a cheap and pathetic way to win - by purely recruiting everyone who could possibly be a threat, and sitting around nobling rim tribes and internalling for the rest of the world.

It speaks of the spineless sycophantic nature of the leadership in all three tribes, that no one is prepared to fight in order to prevail. You may win the world, but don't expect it to be worth anything in the eyes of others. It's a hollow victory.

Enjoy your barbs and internals, the rest of us will just move onto a newer, more interesting world.

As many of you already are aware we had a lot of missed opportunities earlier in the game to have made some good mergers with some quality tribes that could have truly made us unstoppable in this world.

With that in mind and through the changes in leadership we made, combined with some very hard work and negotiations of Banian123, Kay and myself, we have completed talks with Base and Offend leadership today for the formation of what we believe will be the world winning tribe.

This is the formation of two tribes from all of the membership of Base, Offend and Revolt. The first tribe will consist of all players that are at 270K points and above. This results in 30 players from Base, 27 players from Offend and 17 players from Revolt for a total of 74 players. The remaining slot was given to Revolt so our 18th player will also move to the main tribe. The tribe tag is going to be 3 sum, the tribe name will be Try Something Different.

The secondary tribe will contain all of the remaining members from all 3 tribes. The tribe tag: Round2, Name: Clean Up Crew.

Recruitment will be permanently closed for these tribes and we will fight everyone remaining in the entire world with no more mergers or additional members being added. It will be us against all that remain in W63. The entire leadership backs and supports this plan as our best bet to win this world. The best of the top 3 tribes will war everyone else. And I believe we will win!

The leadership of the main tribe will be as follows: Duke: Lochran a.k.a. Nessy - Duke Of Base, Barons will be the Dukes from the remaining tribes, so Kay and Myself, plus 2 baron positions for Offend, plus 1 baron position for Base. So the main tribe will have 1 Duke with 5 barons’ total. Anyone else that was in leadership positions before the merge will be made trusted members with access to the hidden forums.

Anyone that does not want to participate in the merge please mail me as soon as possible so that we can remove your name from the list of merge participants.

Looking forward to winning this world with all of you!

Kind Regards,

Cliff
Duke
Revolt

DeletedUser

Never knew Cliff of all people would resort to mass huggage. Shame on you buddy.

DeletedUser

Well den u should have showed skils of a threat to get a ticket in T_T

DeletedUser64451

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Why bother playing a war game if you're just going to merge/win? Should just play legos or something....

DeletedUser

So it seems it will eb the top 3 tribes against the rest? At least against the 4th and 5th tribes, FOOLS and Escape...

DeletedUser

LOL I hear a different side to this, I won't go into detail nor will I name my source but, the rest of w63 will simply merge and take you huggers down mahahahahahaha

Note: This is my personal opinion and I know nothing of any other tribes merging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World is boring, Why not spice it up... Stop hating :icon_cool:

Boomtown11

This is what happens when children of self entitlement find themselves in power.

I hope the members of offend/base/revolt with any sense of pride or integrity have the balls not to follow like mindless sheep, and realise this game is not suppose to be played with hugs. Very disappointing from all tribes involved, yet not surprising.

Back in my day, the second ranked tribe wouldn't settle for anything but warring the best for the top spot, my how things have fallen.

And for the record this was probably one of the lesser intelligent posts I've read on here.
World is boring, Why not spice it up... Stop hating :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser99939

This is what happens when children of self entitlement find themselves in power.

I hope the members of offend/base/revolt with any sense of pride or integrity have the balls not to follow like mindless sheep, and realise this game is not suppose to be played with hugs. Very disappointing from all tribes involved, yet not surprising.

Back in my day, the second ranked tribe wouldn't settle for anything but warring the best for the top spot, my how things have fallen.

And for the record this was probably one of the lesser intelligent posts I've read on here.
Well said and to the point. Agree 110%.

DeletedUser

TW is a mere reflection of the changing times.

Gutlessness, immorality, and laziness. The sad thing is I am only 22 and can say that, not your grandmother.

Brilliant observations by Azazel Aziz and Boomtown11

Honestly, the truth is almost too much to bear. LOL

DeletedUser

The offend i was duke of would have never been part of this which is why i felt the need to do what i did

DeletedUser

Well the bottom line is all the tribes merged several times in this world to bring this world to a stage of early game super tribes.
Now when fools merged with pack and made x-offend members jump tribe,u people were prety happy then eh?
Well it was hugging on part of the x-offend's members,now dont give me bull shit that offend is no1 tribe fool no4 how is it hugging and all that crap.
A simple glance at the twmap shows all x-offend members who jumped were inside the war zone,so they decided to hug with fools resulting in the dominance of offend in those k decline.Its quite something how people fail to notice such obvious things and start cheering wow fools beat the shit out of offend.
Now when u people had no problem with this merging, den why whine over a mayb posible merge of offend/base, it just shows how much fear is stacked in your heart for offend or how much hate is stacked.Its fear that the memebrs of offend will survive the world to kick some booty and if hate den it just shows how sucessful offend has been in dominating so far.
Even if all top 3 tribes merges=120 players along with bashers may another 80=200 people.So the other players are idiots who can hold back a team of 200 ppl ?
Well crying over no war and hugging..i dont see any other tribe in top 20 puting up any decent war .
Either man up or comment back here sissies.

This is what happens when children of self entitlement find themselves in power. /QUOTE]
Well noone stoped you from geting into power,or is it that u are not capable of coming in power or mayb too lazy to do things on your own and always needs someone to gv u orders.So come in power then make bold statements noone is holding you back.

Boomtown11

Well noone stoped you from geting into power,or is it that u are not capable of coming in power or mayb too lazy to do things on your own and always needs someone to gv u orders.So come in power then make bold statements noone is holding you back.

Maybe you didn't read my signature...

I'm right where I want to be, overseeing the one tribe on this world who has done things the old fashioned way. We've built ourselves from the ground up, we haven't recruited a single ship jumper, we've retained less experienced players who have shown loyalty with eagerness to learn, and never once crossed our diplomacy. All of this achieved while maintaining humility. This is how a tribe should behave in this game, and I'm proud of Escape's progress in this world.

Well crying over no war and hugging..i dont see any other tribe in top 20 puting up any decent war

What you don't see is us clucking about on the externals. We just go about our work, producing results while fighting two separate wars on opposite fronts. Fighting #1 and #15 while ranked #5 and kicking butt not decent? Stats would be even better had K66 Offend not fled... Just saying.

w63 War Rankings:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Base 2.220.711 385 88 4.4 14.008.472 16.345.332
2 Escape 997.862 159 17 9.4 7.806.715 3.503.464
3 FOOLS 754.336 104 40 2.6 5.390.675 6.939.329

If that's a little hard to read it says Escape is up 159-17 in its two simultaneous wars, neither of which we started.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What you don't see is us clucking about on the externals. We just go about our work, producing results while fighting two separate wars on opposite fronts. Fighting #1 and #15 while ranked #5 and kicking butt not decent? Stats would be even better had K66 Offend not fled... Just saying.

w63 War Rankings:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Base 2.220.711 385 88 4.4 14.008.472 16.345.332
2 Escape 997.862 159 17 9.4 7.806.715 3.503.464
3 FOOLS 754.336 104 40 2.6 5.390.675 6.939.329

If that's a little hard to read it says Escape is up 159-17 in its two simultaneous wars, neither of which we started.

Maybe you should check cruels (revolt) olds war stats because you never used too be 2nd ;)

DeletedUser

This merge has never been agreed apon in all 3 tribes yet......so dont get ahead of your selves, (Update) has now started so watch out!!!!

on another note declaring on the whole world = huggers?
funny thats what less than 200 players fighting 10000 and they huggers .....funny?