World Over: Hugging Prevails. Pack up your bags and report to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser

The offend i was duke of would have never been part of this which is why i felt the need to do what i did

I very very rarely post on the externals but given the fact Ive seen several posts disrespecting what we've tried to do since you went 5 days awol from your tribe, I find myself having to do so.

First of all congratulations to FOOLS and Escape you beat us fair and square, you will get no excuses or whining from me, we lost end of story.

As for the comments of my former duke, no this would not have happened if you had still been here but the long and short of the matter is "you weren't". You had gone awol without letting us know, your number 2 had quit and you left a council trying to make good of a bad situation, your former council left us in. 3 council members who worked dam hard to try and restore some order and give back to "Your" members" and give them some stability and longevity in the game.

You then reappeared and ripped into everything we have tried to do, not to our faces but on the externals of all places. Things we tried to do in difficult circumstances.

You then have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground...

DeletedUser

Well, OFFEND is not a good tribe at all. Barb munchers with no troops in their villages.

DeletedUser

I very very rarely post on the externals but given the fact Ive seen several posts disrespecting what we've tried to do since you went 5 days awol from your tribe, I find myself having to do so.

First of all congratulations to FOOLS and Escape you beat us fair and square, you will get no excuses or whining from me, we lost end of story.

As for the comments of my former duke, no this would not have happened if you had still been here but the long and short of the matter is "you weren't". You had gone awol without letting us know, your number 2 had quit and you left a council trying to make good of a bad situation, your former council left us in. 3 council members who worked dam hard to try and restore some order and give back to "Your" members" and give them some stability and longevity in the game.

You then reappeared and ripped into everything we have tried to do, not to our faces but on the externals of all places. Things we tried to do in difficult circumstances.

You then have the audacity to try and take the moral high ground...

Kinkster I have always had respect for you but lets be honest, with andy quitting, me being awol and baggie being away for work that only left three members of council, you, laughsatya and ysanoire.
How matt got in there i have no idea because even when he was andy's co-player he wasnt allowed to comment on hidden or trusted and wasnt in the "council" chat. Yet there he is in the middle of the deal with base and going to get himself a barons position.

Now excuse me for taking a moral high ground but i did offer for someone else to take on the duke position

[9/17/2012 11:25:32 AM] The Clyde (Seafood Taco): I have decided to quit w63
[9/17/2012 11:25:49 AM] The Clyde (Seafood Taco): with andy also gone i have no idea who to make duke
[9/17/2012 11:26:44 AM] ysanoire: you don't have to make anyone
[9/17/2012 11:27:16 AM] The Clyde (Seafood Taco): i dont?
[9/17/2012 11:27:18 AM] ysanoire: because we'll be merging with base

DeletedUser

The offend i was duke of would have never been part of this which is why i felt the need to do what i did

Oh really? I mean less than 2 weeks ago we where discussing spots for possible Crule/Offend merge. Thank god that it well flat but still.

Secondly for all the "back in the day there wasn't no merges jada-jada-jada" You know why? Because of the tribe limit, with 150 members you dont need it. With 30 members, who are active enough to keep a solid 3rd spot, we are still struggling to find a sitter for 3 days.

Thirdly in good old w6 we had a similar situation not 3 but 4 major tribes(1-2-4-5) representing over a billion points went to war with the rest of the top40 and i honestly don't enjoy prepping for 4 months to get 200 nobles to take out 20% of one player. I like wars(like fools/offend) where top players in the server can be beaten down with solid ops. So imo bring on the "super-tribe" and a world war and i would like to see the fastest world win ever.

P.S To who ever cries about "being scared" I think my all red(and mostly red in other w-s) and solid ODA says something else

DeletedUser

World war would be nice

Bring it lets see what the rest of the world can do to the top 3 tribes :D

DeletedUser

World war would be nice

Bring it lets see what the rest of the world can do to the top 3 tribes :D

I see that happening... Escape and Fools were already warring Offend, and i cant see IR being to happy about being surrounded...

And to the person dissing Escape war stats: We are still around, Cruel isnt. Who is the better tribe?

DeletedUser85023

I see that happening... Escape and Fools were already warring Offend, and i cant see IR being to happy about being surrounded...

And to the person dissing Escape war stats: We are still around, Cruel isnt. Who is the better tribe?

Lol, well I guess we will see if you continue to survive right? Cruel was always better then Escape. You brag about your war stats but Fools have done all the hard work. You just waited until the end, we heard all about your epic strategy from fools.

DeletedUser

World is over, congratz base, looks your dirty strategies won you the world....

DeletedUser65940

Lol, well I guess we will see if you continue to survive right? Cruel was always better then Escape. You brag about your war stats but Fools have done all the hard work. You just waited until the end, we heard all about your epic strategy from fools.

You're blowing smoke. We were warring offend since their players in our area were CHOOX2 - That takes us back to mid July! I'll admit progress has been slow for Escape, but what can I say? We were on par with our opponents. We'd do a big op on them, they'd snipe most the nobles. They'd do an even bigger op on us and we'd snipe everything too. It took a long time to break them, but we did. Unfortuneately for Escape, when we broke them, they just quit...

Cruel took the wimpy way out. You betrayed your diplomacy with Escape and got into bed with Offend. I'm guessing that's a small bed there so get comfy - you're stuck there now.

I'll admit I was hesitant about diplomacy with fools at first as I'd heard rumours. But having worked with them, I'll tell you now, they are the best tribe I've had the pleasure of working along side since W30!

Heres my prediction: This "super merge" will last a while. But eventually, players will get bored of fighting noobs on the rim and there will be a lot of internal nobling going on. Meanwhile Fools & Escape have loads of room to grow in every direction. Good luck you lot in the north, you're going to need it!!

~RHCP
-Founder Of Escape

Boomtown11

It appears the plan has been put into motion... How pathetic... or is it more lame? I feel sorry for all involved in this 'super merge'. Never will they feel the accomplishment of satisfaction that comes as a reward for working hard towards a goal, nor will they gain any respect from their peers. The fact that they are so delusional to claim that taking on the rest of the world is some sort of achievement, when so few of the rest of the world are equipped to challenge them is in itself hilarious.

I'll have never witnessed such a hollow and cowardly victory. I was honestly hoping some of these guys would rise above such a despicable decision and have a set of testicles. Very disappointing to say the least.

*Clap Clap* guys. You've earned this. You will go down as either the worst winners or biggest failures in TW history.

Last edited:

DeletedUser65940

*Clap Clap* guys. You've earned this. You will go down as the worst winners in TW history.

Who says they're going to win??

Remember when Escape was tiny, and you chose to join Escape instead of CHOOX2/Offend. And against all odd, Escape beat the bigger opponent?

Well it's the same thing. Only now, we have another tribe on our side ;)

Means we're going to have a fun world and will go down as the veterens that beat all the bigger opponent, and they'll go down as that crap tribe who tried to win, but screwed up too bad and hugged and turtled on the rim ;)

DeletedUser

Oh really? I mean less than 2 weeks ago we where discussing spots for possible Crule/Offend merge. Thank god that it well flat but still.

If i recall correctly you approached me about 13 members that wanted to leave cruel and were looking for a place in Offend.
That is very different to Offend merging into another tribe

DeletedUser64451

Originally Posted by siddhartha96

Why bother playing a war game if you're just going to win?
Right, let's skip past the fighting part and try to win with as little effort as possible. You're supposed to win by sending nobles, not invites.

DeletedUser65940

Right, let's skip past the fighting part and try to win with as little effort as possible. You're supposed to win by sending nobles, not invites.

dam right man!
If you dont want to fight to win, then I suggest tribalwars isnt the game for them... maybe they'd be better at runescape... or monopoly...

DeletedUser

Im just laughing at everyone here right now.... You guys can easily put up a fighting chance and maybe even win, but you guys are going to continue to say we took the cowardly way out while you guys run around like chickens with your heads chopped off.