World Over: Hugging Prevails. Pack up your bags and report to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser

i predict disband of this super tribe in next 6 months:icon_cool:

I predict that they'll just end up hugging with the rest of the decent tribes, so the world will have ended in 6 months.

LukeeyG

Don't count on it.... 95% of base heard about this merger only yesterday, A fair few of us don't like the idea and will be staying Base, warring with whoever wants some... just take a ticket and wait in line.

DeletedUser

What I posted was a joke.. but all I see here is Haters :D

Simply put,
Reasons I am in this world are now gone, Therefore end it quickly.

DeletedUser

why would offend and base wanna join up anyways ... make a quick ending to this world? ... whats the use in playing a world if everyone is gonna be on the same side? ... object of this game is to grow and destroy enemies ... now yall break up and split into factions and fight it out like the game is supposed to be played.

DeletedUser

We merged boohoo get over it.

Our mission: See if we can piss w63 off
Verdict: Success

Clyde: With you gone, and andy leaving me, Tribe took a downfall, I had prior experience leading tribes, and with sara, panda, iza, and baggie, we saved this tribe. Also with help of others like MNHC. So fall back, and quit like you said you were doing..

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by siddhartha96

Why bother playing a war game if you're just going to win?

Right, let's skip past the fighting part and try to win with as little effort as possible. You're supposed to win by sending nobles, not invites.

Well thats yet to be seen :)

And again anyone want a hug?

DeletedUser

Can I Just say there are a lot of base members even some of the council members who do not want this merge and who are not going to join this new super tribe

1.most of us don't agree with merging with offend because no offense to offend but most of you are twat's and racist's to put it john blunt there are a couple of you who are alright

2.no one in base really had a problem with merging with revolt because the leaders of both tribes had a good relationship with eachother

so please stop slagging of base not all of us wanted this

I joined just to post this as i don't want every one to think all of us in base wanted this

DeletedUser85023

You guys are all going to lose apparently so why don't you mass quit? If your not going to the please grow up and farm or something.

DeletedUser45880

What's wrong can't you fight back against 3 Girls? :lol:

DeletedUser

So when a few members of this super(bahah)tribe go inactive and your member count starts dropping, who are your next merge targets?

Best of luck to everyone else in the world to take this tribe down.

DeletedUser100458

However i got rimmed by offend players(we had a good fight) But as i remember they just wanted the others tribes merge into them(hate) They had 3 or 4 merging for 2 or 3 months :D In all of my TW experiences this world has the less loyal players while i was there :D

DeletedUser

@Crazy
No one in offend was racist.. You were punked..

Do us a favor and delete. :D

Paladin606

I've not much to add,I agree with the "haters". Top tribes merging this early on shows weak players and even weaker leadership. Merging is a part of the game yes,this kind of merging is simply cowardly.