World Over: Hugging Prevails. Pack up your bags and report to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser

Ha ha, you clearly are scared. :D

Errrr No i think your a noob that doesn't make me scared and to think i am scared clearly shows lack of intelligence since this is a game and is not real life -,-"

And no, if we ever invite players then only if they come to us and show they are worth it.

Really thats funny 3/4 of Offend players or Offend in general did nothing but try to hug every tribe in sight thats hardly showing they are worth it...........

Talking about my Villages and gaming stile, I build my account I don't spend troops where it is not needed, I take every village I can get, the less fighting the better, it is your lack of diplomacy that makes you fight for your targets, I make players gift there villages and they gift them with smile, if you really want to test how good I am, do so... My game stile is filling my villages with troops I have more fully built villages then you do in total (who ever you are) I think you can't compare to 80 Full villages can you? So tell me who is the bigger noob, player with 80 Full villages ready for war or player with 10 full villages struggling for every next village he takes?

This is real funny since i joined the world pretty late i dont quite have 5 villages yet but what i do know is your previous worlds stats your best world was only 122 conquers which is roughly between 1 - 1.5 mil in points as compared to my worse world that i actually played seriously containing 310 conquers and a 2.8mil in points so when you breach 300 conquers then come and talk about it because atm you are the noob here.

The reason you are crying all over the externals is because you will never be as big as average player in my tribe, you are too shallow at your talking and gaming stile that you will never make anyone gift hes villages to you, how ever I respect every target I'm fighting, so I gain respect from small and big players, Internal nobling is a stile of playing, that only the SMARTEST players can use.

No so this is where your wrong i'm not crying about it i am actually laughing at how much of an idiot you sound and look i have spoken to your pathetic tribe or at least 15 of the members whom btw only joined because their friends joined so dont think your weak arse tribe is so good because that my friend doesn't show loyalty nor does it show them sticking around for long,

further more again you are wrong internalling and barbing is only something that an arrogant, selfish, idiotic noob would do the smartest of players would rather fight for their villages because they enjoy the little rush at the fact they could loose troops not only that it tone's up their skills and gives them an experience to sometimes remember where as your style is a pathetic noobs style that shows you have no skill and yet you have the attitude of "oh i have 80 full villages ready for war" yet those 80 villages will never be used for helping tribe matees because you only think about yourself and beleive me when i say that because back when i was a noob like you i had roughly the same style of play and is in no way anything smart about it.

So go back to your small account of arrogance use your last nuke on some beginner and prepare a visit from Girls.

P.S. Save me time and tell your IGN so I can pay you a Visit. :)

Oh please grow up you sound like a child that is in need of schooling

P.S.S. I have never nobled a single barb they all where Bonus villages and I tuck them to get 100 village award and stop small players from taking them.

They are still classed as "Abandoned" villages otherwise known to the community as barbs so in theory yes you did noble many single barbs.

P.S.S.S. Yea I'm a award collector. :)

Your also a fail noob and future showings will prove that

3stooges_face_palm1.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

Sorry I was wrong you have only 2 villages you are the rim Noob :D

And have no full villages, yea you are definitely someone who could tell me how to play, I could noble all your account in two runs...

You are not even worth talking to...

Thats funny last time i looked i had 3 villages so i think you got the wrong person.

2 runs eh? go on then send 2 Noble Trains and what ever Nukes you need to clear little poor me see if you got the guts to actually do and the guts to see yourself fail.

not even worth talking to eh? ofc i am i am a human i'm just not Idiotic nor selfish nor arrogant or have my head stuck so far up my arse like yourself but then again have i hit a nerve? pulled all your paragraphs apart like peeling stringy cheese? UMAD BRO?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do people get so mad at a game?

(Yes that was to the both of you)

Boomtown11

From now on if you trash talk tell your IGN so we can test your skill set.

Well this was extremely disappointing to read, particularly as I've always enjoyed your insights prior to this. To try and silence your critics through threats, I would have assumed to be be beneath you as it makes you nothing more than a mere bully. You say you like to respect your opponents, but the above statement is quite conflicting. If you care so much about what the world thinks, then why employ the cheap tactics for a guaranteed win?

Moving on. If you filter through the trash talk, and take note of the more insightful comments, you'll note that nobody is doubting the level of skill 3 Girls has acquired. That is in fact the argument. There are many of us who play games in the spirit of competition. As the old saying goes, 'To be the best, you have to beat the best'. Here the 'best' will be beating the 'scraps'. Creating a monopoly on ALMOST ALL the 'pro players' is hardly fair for those who respect healthy competition and wish to fight an epic war against a worthy foe.

I understand your point about carrying dead weight, the normal thing to do there is cut them from your tribe, not merge the three top tribes together. By doing this if you go on to win this world, what of it? No one in the community is going to respect your win, and so what have you really achieved?

There is no debate you have the talent/skillset required to dominate, the real argument against what is unfolding before us is it simply isn't honourable and the entire world loses, especially those who 'win'.

DeletedUser

To be fair, merging isn't that bad.
I've seen some very successful merges in my time.

I have to agree, there have been more failure of merges than successes.

Right now, the rank 1 tribe looks like the players are somewhat experienced. That's a start, but the real question still remains:
Can they work together as a team and potentially win the world? Or will they crumble as individuals?

DeletedUser

Is this new Kekua the Danny.1997 (or Tommy.1997 perhaps) on skype?

DeletedUser

This is rather funny.

I'm the duke of new tribe, and our reasons where to play under one tribe, cut all alliances/naps - everything.

We are band of grates players on w63, as goal is to win the world we decided that it is the right moment to take the best and kill the rest.

If you want to fight us, go, do that, we will see who is the noob then, why do you think the new tribe is so much bigger then the rest? Well because players that are in the new tribe are so much bigger then players in other tribes.

You see the big picture is - Cut the noobs why should good players fight for the not so good ones, now when there are only the good ones in tribe we can fight the wars like we should - Fighting enemy not defending beginners who don't know how to snipe, send trains, even build normal nukes or DF villages.

3Girls is a tribe of Pro players only. If you think we are not... Well why don't you test us now. It is easy to talk when your words are nothing but the words.

From now on if you trash talk tell your IGN so we can test your skill set.

Regards
Kekua

P.S. Any comments towards 3Girls that won't include IGN are sign if being scared of us.

LMFAO come on kekua you have only just started playing with a majority of those from offend and are already calling them elite and pro players. Some of them are good players and the majority good people. But to call all of them pro's along with the rest of the tribe i don't think so.

I mean come on BLITZKREIG399 and brichter.......
Its pretty common knowledge in the region that they have no loyalty and are willing to spy on anyone for anyone as long as they are protected, tribe be damned.
And those are comments that can be echoed by broken
[9/3/2012 11:15:13 PM] Eric Giordano: That guy blitz is a spy for Base
[9/3/2012 11:15:17 PM] Eric Giordano: and a spy for HBGR
[9/3/2012 11:15:21 PM] Eric Giordano: and a spy for Offend
[9/3/2012 11:15:28 PM] Eric Giordano: He plays for survival
[9/3/2012 11:15:32 PM] Eric Giordano: Eat him alive
[9/3/2012 11:15:37 PM] The Clyde (Seafood Taco): lol
[9/3/2012 11:15:43 PM] Eric Giordano: Im serious
[9/3/2012 11:15:44 PM] Eric Giordano: Eat him

kekua

Same name IGM,if you "girls" ever fancy a whoopin. :icon_wink:

And I agree 100% with the internal problems mentioned. You seem very ignorant,don't forget new players are always welcome in TW. Your members are bigger because most started in the core and have obviously hugged the bigger threats and warred smaller weaker tribes. I predict no more than 2 weeks and your cuddle fest will begin to show many cracks.

None of our players are in CORE (started in core).

Core is first 4 K we are all around core, or outer core, and New players are welcomed but when new players start to judge the old ones, it starts to be a problem.

kekua

All I can say is few small Noobs are crying about how others hug, it is so funny to see that no big player is bugging us only the beginners or the noobs.

Delusional Muffin You are pathetic that is all I can say your arguments are close to idiotic and they show that you have no real knowledge of this game and how to play it.

2 villages or 3 still that is piss pore of amount, and I know who you are, say hello to your tribes friends you killed them with your idiotic comments and cry addressed to me and my tribe.

I bet the next answer will be another show off BS as you have no real power and all you can do is talk, because well there is nothing else you can do!

GB

DeletedUser

this world will end quicker than i expected :(

and these 'pros' beating the nubs around them won't be too exciting
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Kekua, there are some things id like to point out ohhh mighty king of lala land.

2. you fail at Tw, nobling barbs isnt pro, nobling bonus vills early on isnt pro, internalling tribemates when they have "a smile on there face" isnt pro either, youve got it all wrong mate *mega facepalm*

3. Merging the top three tribes isnt in anyway pro, its just the greatest act of noob ever seen on tw.

4. I love the part where you say, "if you want to trash talk, post your ing" , ok my ingame is dark citadel, please do send some trains at me, or get one of your members near by to send some at me, or am i not worth your time becuase your clearly too pro for this w63.

Im sorry for wasting your time reading this kekua, you clearly have nobling barbs to attend too....

DeletedUser

Kekua, there are some things id like to point out ohhh mighty king of lala land.

2. you fail at Tw, nobling barbs isnt pro, nobling bonus vills early on isnt pro, internalling tribemates when they have "a smile on there face" isnt pro either, youve got it all wrong mate *mega facepalm*

3. Merging the top three tribes isnt in anyway pro, its just the greatest act of noob ever seen on tw.

4. I love the part where you say, "if you want to trash talk, post your ing" , ok my ingame is dark citadel, please do send some trains at me, or get one of your members near by to send some at me, or am i not worth your time becuase your clearly too pro for this w63.

Im sorry for wasting your time reading this kekua, you clearly have nobling barbs to attend too....

​Best post ever!

DeletedUser

All I can say is few small Noobs are crying about how others hug, it is so funny to see that no big player is bugging us only the beginners or the noobs.

Delusional Muffin You are pathetic that is all I can say your arguments are close to idiotic and they show that you have no real knowledge of this game and how to play it.

2 villages or 3 still that is piss pore of amount, and I know who you are, say hello to your tribes friends you killed them with your idiotic comments and cry addressed to me and my tribe.

I bet the next answer will be another show off BS as you have no real power and all you can do is talk, because well there is nothing else you can do!

GB

Trololololololol do you even know how stupid you sound. and for your information i joined the rim so that i dont have to sit in my chair all day playing TW like yourself i have a life the truth is your crying about me having back ground experience and you having hardly any.

like i said if you think your that "good" try to take me in 2 Runs i bet you yourself couldn't and also like i said when you breach 300 conquers then you can talk noob. still didn't answer my question tho UMAD BRO?

kekua

I think you all should make a tribe of trash talkers, you all fit in real good. :D

You could call yourself:
NAME: We prefer BS over troops.
TAG: BSPRO

I could even make a COA. ;)

This reminds me of W1 Tribe "DANC" or something like that, trash talkers that crumble at the first push. (giggle)

Don't bother answering not going back to this kindergarten.

P.S. I learned to speak and write in English my self, so your insults are pure stupid, when you speak 4 languages you can laugh at my English. ;)

DeletedUser

This flame war is degrading into a barrage of personal insults. I don't think Kekua's capability in the use of language should be pointed out here.

Having said that, I think the merger of the top tribes is a challenge to the remaining tribes in the world. Remember that most mergers create gaps in trust between the members of the tribe and its leadership. Spies, lack of loyalty, and the lack of initiative to help new tribesmen play a factor in the destruction of recently merged tribes.

There is also the clash of egos involved in merging some of the most "elitist" players in both tribes. Both sides considering themselves the better players over their merged counterparts. This makes members of the different tribes less prone to help and cooperate with each other. Unless both, or all, tribes were close allies before the merger, I doubt this could be prevented from happening.

Finally, the lack of bonds between the players within the new tribe will cause strife inside it. This is especially true with regards to players who aren't as socially tactful as most of us might like. Clashes in personality are more common than not in newly merged tribes.

With all that said, I see a big huge vulnerable opening in 3girl's impregnable armor. An Achilles' heel if you will. Its up to the other tribes in the world to abuse it before 3girls cements the cohesion of their new tribe.

DeletedUser

This flame war is degrading into a barrage of personal insults. I don't think Kekua's capability in the use of language should be pointed out here.

Having said that, I think the merger of the top tribes is a challenge to the remaining tribes in the world. Remember that most mergers create gaps in trust between the members of the tribe and its leadership. Spies, lack of loyalty, and the lack of initiative to help new tribesmen play a factor in the destruction of recently merged tribes.

There is also the clash of egos involved in merging some of the most "elitist" players in both tribes. Both sides considering themselves the better players over their merged counterparts. This makes members of the different tribes less prone to help and cooperate with each other. Unless both, or all, tribes were close allies before the merger, I doubt this could be prevented from happening.

Finally, the lack of bonds between the players within the new tribe will cause strife inside it. This is especially true with regards to players who aren't as socially tactful as most of us might like. Clashes in personality are more common than not in newly merged tribes.

With all that said, I see a big huge vulnerable opening in 3girl's impregnable armor. An Achilles' heel if you will. Its up to the other tribes in the world to abuse it before 3girls cements the cohesion of their new tribe.

Thankyou, this is perhaps the first sensible post in pages I've seen. Why are you bashing on Kekua's ability to speak English? I applaud the fact he speaks 4 languages, as I applaud all of you who speak multiple languages, I never mastered a language past English. Bashing on his English speaking I see as immature and extremely rude.

Can we please, like this gentleman, focus on the actual point of this thread? I am not in agreement with this merge, but it's happened, get over it. Hell, band together and fight it if you want but stop whining.