World Status

DeletedUser

Your still hit a decoy as we set our line. 14 days in a row now our lines won in the trenches

So, as I am a little slow, where is your line set exactly ?

You have a frontline player getting creamed ...

image.php

... and you have players sending D to isolated clusters in k34/44 that were always going to be taken, it was just a matter of when

You need to find some reliable frontline players before you try and fight a 'trench' war with Fork matey :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Meh imagine how good the Fork graph would be if their initial push was at the frontline in the South rather than fecking around with quit backline players

To validate this just look at the Honor inactive ratio once they have been targeted by Fork :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106408

And imagine what would of happend if FORK ignored those honor/ex-honor players behind our backlines and started with the frontline.

DeletedUser

Hats off Honor! Haven't booted De Leen yet, I'm very impressed.

I wish MANIC/Bunny would have had the chance to fight Honor without FORK on their side, if this war is anything to judge from then we would have won by now.

DeletedUser

Well, its not a excuse. but fork players knew de leen was a "offensive bonus" for nuking the bunnys. nice job nobling him up, im surprised from where did neiley.boss get those nobles from :|
he did not want to be a frontline player, thats why he nobled there. i guess he choosed wrong. :(

DeletedUser

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork
Side 2:
Players: SenselessInsanity

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,142
Side 2: 9,413
Difference: 277,729

chart
[/spoil]

Next excuse?

DeletedUser104941

Such a sad excuse for a tribe, how funny does all HB's chest beating and musing on being the best tribe on W58 sound now?, lol, as soon as we started taking villages he dissapeared from the forum.
Situation gets more pathetic by the hour.

DeletedUser

Well, its not a excuse. but fork players knew de leen was a "offensive bonus" for nuking the bunnys. nice job nobling him up, im surprised from where did neiley.boss get those nobles from :|
he did not want to be a frontline player, thats why he nobled there. i guess he choosed wrong. :(
Looks like someone passed the sit to Destabilise and myself while Neiley sleeps... :)

Ya gotta love it when we get frontline sits given to us... Honor players kinda get hammered and fall apart.

As for De Leen, not really sure what happened, but me thinks he simply up and quit. As I've been nobling him, I've found full nukes sitting in other villages as support. The thing that surprises me is that I have reports of nuke after nuke sitting in the same village as support.

Even with no support, I'd say that the guy had enough offensive power to noble back half the villages lost. Me thinks he simply has never been under attack, panicked once the incomings started and simply left. I suppose we'll never know, but not passing the sit to an experienced sitter was a huge mistake.

Just another chapter in the war that should never have happened...

DeletedUser

Even with no support, I'd say that the guy had enough offensive power to noble back half the villages lost. Me thinks he simply has never been under attack, panicked once the incomings started and simply left. I suppose we'll never know, but not passing the sit to an experienced sitter was a huge mistake.

Second time he gets pwned as soon as he is under atack, and yes.. i think he could have recapped everything whit a little of brightness and activity... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104941

[9:53:19 PM] LensX: The issue of dissapearing troops, lol, HB has been sending in tickets again.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like someone passed the sit to Destabilise and myself while Neiley sleeps... :)

Ya gotta love it when we get frontline sits given to us... Honor players kinda get hammered and fall apart.

As for De Leen, not really sure what happened, but me thinks he simply up and quit. As I've been nobling him, I've found full nukes sitting in other villages as support. The thing that surprises me is that I have reports of nuke after nuke sitting in the same village as support.

Just another chapter in the war that should never have happened...

Well i guess it´s pretty obvious that many mistakes has been done at Honor´s part, hard to argue against that, and yeah maybe some players havent really had so many incs and they panic and do nothing instead of seeking help.

But lets hope we will pick up the front and maybe get more players that like incs and know how to handle them so we can start giving u some real good fight in the future. Lets hope :)

DeletedUser

I supersized his account and showed that i can be more than a turtle for the tribe.

I only took like 100 Honor villages in like 4 or 5 days can't remember exactly i'm too lazy to look hehe

DeletedUser

Go FORK. Been a year since I stopped playin' this world and they still be bawsin' it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I supersized his account and showed that i can be more than a turtle for the tribe.

I only took like 100 Honor villages in like 4 or 5 days can't remember exactly i'm too lazy to look hehe
I think any discussion regarding Destabilise not being a frontline account and therefore not a quality player can now be discounted. I challenge anyone to win the Great Power of the day award 5 times in one week, remove a 50% of a highly clustered player in under two weeks on his own and make that person quit in the process.

Destabilise has been critcised several times in this world for not moving to the frontlines and instead was internalling backline villages. While he is sitting frontline accounts and is mauling the enemy, I don't think anyone can question his tactics.

DeletedUser

well i would say that the Dest. sure did good and proved that he can play. very impressive mo matter who are to noble that many villages in that short of time. plus it beeing in what we could say the world war and having being the sitter. as we all know people who sit account dont allways put out full effort and forget to even llog into them but to noble that many with no re-caps :icon_surprised::icon_neutral:

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think any discussion regarding Destabilise not being a frontline account and therefore not a quality player can now be discounted. I challenge anyone to win the Great Power of the day award 5 times in one week, remove a 50% of a highly clustered player in under two weeks on his own and make that person quit in the process.

Destabilise has been critcised several times in this world for not moving to the frontlines and instead was internalling backline villages. While he is sitting frontline accounts and is mauling the enemy, I don't think anyone can question his tactics.

Destabilise did suddenly pop up in K85, so i would say he has been moving a bit to the front heheh