World War 65

DeletedUser

Here is a contrast between now and this time a month ago.

200213.jpg
170313.jpg

KEY

BLACK = wobble gains.
RED = wobble gains against AAA., TB! & TB!2.
GREEN = AAA., TB! & TB!2 gains.

editednw.jpg

This is an open discussion about the war between wobble & slurp Vs AAA and TB!

Tommy
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good effort fella, I would suggest that you add to the TB side:

AWYOP (or w.e they are called)
EYE

And soon to be Simple I believe, they are so good at secretive planning that we have no idea they are about to declare on us or anything.

But it'll be nice to just have to check one thread now for Nadir's poor propaganda.

[Spoil]
en65
[/spoil]

Slightly more representative.

Wobble in blue, the Axis of Evil in Black and those about to join the soon to be Triple Entente are in white. (Omega are in yellow as they are being coerced into merging into simple according to rumor.

Edit: Note the density of wobbles core, so far TB! haven't reached the core of the world. Thats when the fun will begin, its the real test of players playing at such short range :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110115

EYE

And soon to be Simple I believe, they are so good at secretive planning that we have no idea they are about to declare on us or anything.

But it'll be nice to just have to check one thread now for Nadir's poor propaganda.

[Spoil]
en65
[/Spoil]

Wobble in blue, the Axis of Evil in Black and those about to join the soon to be Triple Entente are in white. (Omega are in yellow as they are being coerced into merging into simple according to rumor.

Edit: Note the density of wobbles core, so far TB! haven't reached the core of the world. Thats when the fun will begin, its the real test of players playing at such short range :D

OMEGA have allrdy merged...

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

EYE

[Spoil]
en65
[/Spoil]

We are also eating EYE so that means we can add them to you're side too? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We are also eating EYE so that means we can add them to you're side too? :icon_eek:

Just because they are your in-actives, doesn't mean they can run. If they hadn't made a tribe, I wouldn't be adding them to the stats, but we are at war with them, we have a war tab for it, they are refugees, so no you can't add your internals, but we will add all those who war us.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So then we add all who war us, including nub rim tribes that dont even have nobles to fight back with :icon_neutral:

.. No that's not how it works

DeletedUser

So then we add all who war us, including nub rim tribes that dont even have nobles to fight back with :icon_neutral:

.. No that's not how it works

Title of thread:

World War 65

There is two tribes fighting the rest of the world, by my definition, yes they count. Stop whining because they left you because you where crap tribemates for them.

DeletedUser79609

I'm not sure Simple will join the war. Unless it's all an act and being bitch slapped by there allies in public was rehearsed :?

But I know if my mum treated me like that, I wouldn't do what she said for a while :/

DeletedUser

I'm not sure Simple will join the war. Unless it's all an act and being bitch slapped by there allies in public was rehearsed :?

But I know if my mum treated me like that, I wouldn't do what she said for a while :/

If you replied like they have been, you have your mouth washed out with soap and be made to sit on the naughty step for hours.

DeletedUser

Judging by the other thread I think it'll be more like Simple and AAA going at it.

DeletedUser79609

Judging by the other thread I think it'll be more like Simple and AAA going at it.

Be nice if that happened, Simple probably can't see Wobble tearing through AAA, and will defend them and end up falling to wobble

DeletedUser

Be nice if that happened, Simple probably can't see Wobble tearing through AAA, and will defend them and end up falling to wobble

I heard similar things said about TB!, now they're tearing you guys a new orifice. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser107679

I heard similar things said about TB!, now they're tearing you guys a new orifice. :icon_wink:

Oh snap your clever jab just destroyed us.
Time to capitulate from the forums cant compete with this kind of talent.
I give up sir. Please spare me from your razor sharp tounge.

DeletedUser

Oh snap your clever jab just destroyed us.
Time to capitulate from the forums cant compete with this kind of talent.
I give up sir. Please spare me from your razor sharp tounge.

Please spare me from your sarcasm.