World War 65

DeletedUser

If this was some sort of secret plan, which i highly doubt it is, then why was the creator of this wonderful idea not recruited to TB? Mr Haters did arrange all of the merge as far as I am aware.

Who knows? He forgot where the "Accept Invitation" button was? :D

And wouldn't ya know, the last thing to suggest this wasn't planned has now been shown to have passed:

Haters Gonna Hate. Joined 23rd April 2013 - 16:03 4,566,250

Guess that settles that.

DeletedUser

and yet I am the only person questioning the recruitment of Wobble, LOL.

DeletedUser

He makes naz's posts look logical

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

who are you guys talking to? :icon_confused: is guess what? in TB?....

DeletedUser

Not in TB!. Not even playing this world.

And, I don't know how to explain the fact that you guys in Wobble willingly allowed those recruits into your tribe though they never were going to remain (I mean come on). You fell for lies. Those recruits were always going to be in TB!. They just took a lil pit stop at Wobble.

Once again, being fooled and played for fools = Wobble. I am certain some of you wobbles even caught wind of the naughty that was planned(I know for certain some Wobbles knew of the *Joke*). Jokes on you for allowing every Tom, Dick, and Harry into your tribe without even an account sit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, being fooled and played for fools = Wobble. I am certain some of you wobbles even caught wind of the naughty that was planned(I know for certain some Wobbles knew of the *Joke*). Jokes on you for allowing every Tom, Dick, and Harry into your tribe without even an account sit.

So an account sit would have some how told us of this nasty "joke" of theirs...I think not.

DeletedUser

Who knows, maybe it could have helped. But if doing absolutely nothing works for you, I won't argue, its your tribe and your game to play.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The probably would have stayed had we allowed Sam to, as long as they thought we would win.

DeletedUser

Not in TB!. Not even playing this world.

And, I don't know how to explain the fact that you guys in Wobble willingly allowed those recruits into your tribe though they never were going to remain (I mean come on). You fell for lies. Those recruits were always going to be in TB!. They just took a lil pit stop at Wobble.

An account sit? Things are done over skype, not over mail. And they could've deleted the mails before sending the sit. Seriously, that's the stupidest suggestion I've heard in awhile.

So we put our faith in people and we're now bad for trusting that they'd work with us as a tribe? Well, guess we'll live without them. Call Wobble fools if you want, I'll just say I'd rather be a fool who stayed in Wobble (even if I'm not leadership) than a traitor who went to TB! with their ironic name. And apparently, others agree, or they'd have left too. Others may yet, if they're afraid or cowardly, but I think we've said before we'd rather fight with players we like anyways.