World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

I think it is safe to say that with tribes of your size you can hardly call those actions war.

Provoking full scale war is one thing.

Waging it is another.

However, I always say that if one side feels it is a war then it is a war. Are you telling me that SubV consider this to be a war?

no, this is too small scale to be a war. its more like a "retaliatory" strike. RISEN war WAS a war: bloody, quick, and lots of en-noblement.

and didnt Heavy send out a circular mail, saying that PIRANA is at war with SubV? looks who's considering having a war...

DeletedUser

no, this is too small scale to be a war. its more like a "retaliatory" strike. RISEN war WAS a war: bloody, quick, and lots of en-noblement.
Then why are you arguing with me about it being a war? :icon_confused:

I say it isn't a war. You say it isn't a war. Yet you are calling it a war...

and didnt Heavy send out a circular mail, saying that PIRANA is at war with SubV? looks who's considering having a war...
I don't know. I wasn't on the mailing list.

My point of the other post was, though, that PIRANA did not make this thread saying they were at war with 6 other tribes. The post was made by someone outside of PIRANA.

DeletedUser

Then why are you arguing with me about it being a war? :icon_confused:

I say it isn't a war. You say it isn't a war. Yet you are calling it a war...

WE (SubV) are not viewing it as a war, BUT PIRANA views it as a war.

DeletedUser

@pyker
silent is stating the fact that Heavy already made prior arrangements to war against SubV.
While we have only retaliated so far against those who dared to noble within our territory while attacking our members,he wanted to make sure that nearby tribes jump onto hit the No:1 tribe.In essence Heavy is not courageous enough to declare a war while we dont give a damn.:icon_rolleyes:
Also like you stated if one side feels that they are in for a hug/war thats how it is:icon_biggrin:

P.S
For now the dealings we have are with one of his minions (aka council/self named leader of PIRANA/ex-PWN) who is on the hit-list to be rimmed for sending CM to all ex-Risen to fight along side him against us:icon_twisted: