World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

DeletedUser19547

I guess boredom is the biggest enemy of LIFE now? And hi all!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, GX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,866
Side 2: 434
Difference: 1,432

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 3
Difference: 227

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,728,421
Side 2: 4,476,202
Difference: 14,252,219

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,272,707
Side 2: 28,694
Difference: 2,244,013

.......................................................................................................................................................

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,302
Side 2: 2,219
Difference: 5,083

Side 1: 889
Side 2: 32
Difference: 857

Side 1: 71,668,385
Side 2: 22,531,469
Difference: 49,136,916

Side 1: 8,521,247
Side 2: 302,267
Difference: 8,218,980

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,709
Side 2: 6,963
Difference: 9,746

Side 1: 2,928
Side 2: 140
Difference: 2,788

Side 1: 163,617,712
Side 2: 70,979,120
Difference: 92,638,592

Side 1: 28,165,968
Side 2: 1,350,478
Difference: 26,815,490

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

toptribes_sept2010-aug2011.gif

Kriegselend

I was curious to see how much Life is winning (I've been rooting for LIFE as a lurker since -JG-'s time) by:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, AF, GX

Timeframe: 25/09/2010 00:00:00 to 19/08/2011 19:44:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65,772
Side 2: 37,976
Difference: 27,796

chart

Side 1: 12,832
Side 2: 3,247
Difference: 9,585

chart

Side 1: 641,257,288
Side 2: 382,828,527
Difference: 258,428,761

chart

Side 1: 124,346,521
Side 2: 31,230,447
Difference: 93,116,074

chart

DeletedUser

is the " L " antu around somewhere?
heard he is complaining to the game mods.....again....
trying to save the war like that wont give you any victory,but then again we know who antu is :D

DeletedUser

is the " L " antu around somewhere?
heard he is complaining to the game mods.....again....
trying to save the war like that wont give you any victory,but then again we know who antu is :D

What you smoking?

Go do something useful with your life instead of harassing me.

And for the record, havn't put any tickets in on anyone in about 3 months, now dont let the door hit u on the way out.

DeletedUser

What you smoking?

Go do something useful with your life instead of harassing me.

And for the record, havn't put any tickets in on anyone in about 3 months, now dont let the door hit u on the way out.

So you brag via IM that you're putting in tickets, then you get defensive when someone says you're putting in tickets... does not compute... either way you're a liar? :D

DeletedUser

So you brag via IM that you're putting in tickets, then you get defensive when someone says you're putting in tickets... does not compute... either way you're a liar? :D

Said i hadnt put any in yet :)

Doesnt mean i wasnt going to, and if your referring to conversations with Kevin then i believe i said I was going to...

Now go back to your cave robo man.

DeletedUser

every one knows antu has a big mouth,but as a player he,*cough,cough*...8)

i have a life,and i dont harras the game mods as you are :D
want me to buy you a life?

DeletedUser

Come on guys, does this topic really have to keep popping up despite the repeated warnings every time that it does?

I realize that the war is monotonously slow (but then aren't all end-game wars?), but is there really nothing constructive to post about aside from aimlessly taunting people for using the in game support system? If a player was banned, a rule was broken, if they aren't, there wasn't. That's the way the in-game system goes, and it's not something that belongs on the PnP forums (hence the forum rules about discussion of IG bans). Every player has the right to report whatever they suspect may be making the game unfair. That's why the system is there. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong. It's up to the mod to find out. But that's really as far as the discussion should need to go on this forum.

Surely there is something more productive or interesting to post about than this. Even just stats.

If you could avoid the one topic that I've repeatedly warned you guys about throughout this very thread, that'd be quite nice. And appreciated. I really haven't been modding harshly concerning anything else.

waterdrinker

Just because the forum is slow, doesnt mean the war is :)

I think we are making great progress.

DeletedUser

:p I'll correct myself and say in terms of forum posts. No PnP from either side makes it certainly feel like the war is just dragging on. Obviously the in-game caps tell the story of the war, and I wasn't commenting on that. However in a war between only two sides to end the world, there's also very little to talk about. There's no uninvolved audience to sway and the sides are set for good normally. That's what I meant when I said monotonously slow :)

I get excited whenever I see new posts in this forum, but it's frustrating for me as the moderator here that the only time you guys seem to debate anything at length in threads related to what should be the final war of the world is on the topic of bans and the support system, which I've said many times isn't something that should be discussed here. :3

I apologize if my initial rant gave any impression other than that.