World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

waterdrinker

Hey that was the first AXX post in several months.

But you are right...the only thing left to talk about is who cheated and who was banned, etc.

greenmonsta

Is it just me, or are neither side actually nobling each other right now? Just took a peek at the nobling map.

greenmonsta

every one knows antu has a big mouth,but as a player he,*cough,cough*...8)

i have a life,and i dont harras the game mods as you are :D
want me to buy you a life?

You haven't changed, still telling other people they don't have a life because they are better at the game you regularly play.

DeletedUser

You haven't changed, still telling other people they don't have a life because they are better at the game you regularly play.

perhaps you missed the first post,who said what :)

and shards,as much as you getting tired of the same post about bans and so on,iam also tired of antu sending in the tickets to the game moderator,

such players are the true cheaters who knows what they been telling for story,cant do anything by them self,bans that have occur in the game i can say half of them was not legit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and shards,as much as you getting tired of the same post about bans and so on,iam also tired of antu sending in the tickets to the game moderator

such players are the true cheaters who knows what they been telling for story,cant do anything by them self,bans that have occur in the game i can say half of them was not legit,

Amen!

When one side in this war chooses to fight with tickets first, and nukes only when the tickets get rejected, it's natural this is going to spill over to the public forum.

I appreciate the fact that we're not supposed to talk about the ingame punishment system here, but you have to understand, shards, what's going on ingame to know why it keeps coming up in discussions here.

Is it just me, or are neither side actually nobling each other right now? Just took a peek at the nobling map.
It's just some calm before a really big storm. You should see how much w4 has been lagging lately with all these attacks on the road.

DeletedUser

:/ WHAT???:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

..........................................................................................................
Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 10
Difference: 258

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,600,735
Side 2: 95,671
Difference: 2,505,064

..........................................................................................

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,568
Side 2: 99
Difference: 1,469

Side 1: 14,839,264
Side 2: 905,841
Difference: 13,933,423

Get your Eyes Checked :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:/ WHAT???:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

..........................................................................................................
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 10
Difference: 258

Side 1: 2,600,735
Side 2: 95,671
Difference: 2,505,064

..........................................................................................

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,568
Side 2: 99
Difference: 1,469

Side 1: 14,839,264
Side 2: 905,841
Difference: 13,933,423

Get your Eyes Checked :icon_twisted:

True that

DeletedUser

and shards,as much as you getting tired of the same post about bans and so on,iam also tired of antu sending in the tickets to the game moderator

such players are the true cheaters who knows what they been telling for story,cant do anything by them self,bans that have occur in the game i can say half of them was not legit,

fine you guys want to complain about my tickets....

"retaliation" rule World 4 2011-08-15 21:17 Done --> Not about LIFE players
rule clarification World 4 2011-08-15 20:12 Done--> Not about LIFE players
Password sharing possible? World 4 2011-05-12 16:15 Closed --> Think this one was about couple of my guys... maybe LIFE... i forget...
Harassment by player World 4 2011-05-12 15:57 Closed --> This was probably about Pit :p
Password Sharing World 4 2011-04-18 19:59 Closed --> Might have been LIFE guys...
Littlewood93 World 4 2011-04-15 15:34 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Transfered prem to wrong account World 4 2011-03-15 18:46 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Mass demo bug World 4 2011-02-21 14:43 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Unable to login to account??? World 19 2011-02-13 20:55 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Research Overview World 4 2011-02-09 17:22 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Help --> Rules page not loading World 4 2011-02-08 11:55 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
TW Public Forum account World 4 2011-01-28 18:27 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Player Bans in my tribe World 4 2011-01-23 23:08 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Owner Confirmation World 4 2011-01-20 00:29 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Ingame Announcemnt Request World 4 2011-01-18 15:33 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Inquiry about Shared Connection World 4 2011-01-18 12:47 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Accounts on the same connection World 4 2011-01-05 15:40 Closed --> Not about LIFE players

There you go... all the tickets ive sent for the last year,

DeletedUser

fine you guys want to complain about my tickets....

"retaliation" rule World 4 2011-08-15 21:17 Done --> Not about LIFE players
rule clarification World 4 2011-08-15 20:12 Done--> Not about LIFE players
Password sharing possible? World 4 2011-05-12 16:15 Closed --> Think this one was about couple of my guys... maybe LIFE... i forget...
Harassment by player World 4 2011-05-12 15:57 Closed --> This was probably about Pit :p
Password Sharing World 4 2011-04-18 19:59 Closed --> Might have been LIFE guys...
Littlewood93 World 4 2011-04-15 15:34 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Transfered prem to wrong account World 4 2011-03-15 18:46 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Mass demo bug World 4 2011-02-21 14:43 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Unable to login to account??? World 19 2011-02-13 20:55 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Research Overview World 4 2011-02-09 17:22 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Help --> Rules page not loading World 4 2011-02-08 11:55 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
TW Public Forum account World 4 2011-01-28 18:27 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Player Bans in my tribe World 4 2011-01-23 23:08 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Owner Confirmation World 4 2011-01-20 00:29 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Ingame Announcemnt Request World 4 2011-01-18 15:33 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Inquiry about Shared Connection World 4 2011-01-18 12:47 Closed --> Not about LIFE players
Accounts on the same connection World 4 2011-01-05 15:40 Closed --> Not about LIFE players

There you go... all the tickets ive sent for the last year,

You are loosing your spot on the Top ODA list soon.. So go away. (problaby loosing your villages as well)
Instead of actually managing to get angry by the posts who LIFE are putting out on the officials to make guys with a short temper like you angry, then do kick your team mates hard in their ass and send your nukes and nobles against LIFE instead of noble north playing around like nothing is happening with your silly tribe.

Cheers

DeletedUser

You are loosing your spot on the Top ODA list soon.. So go away. (problaby loosing your villages as well)
Instead of actually managing to get angry by the posts who LIFE are putting out on the officials to make guys with a short temper like you angry, then do kick your team mates hard in their ass and send your nukes and nobles against LIFE instead of noble north playing around like nothing is happening with your silly tribe.

Cheers

Awful opinionated for a guy that doesnt play this world.... (that I know of) Which means you also dont know me, the world, or the players involved so stop trolling our world.

As for ODA, if certain ppl didnt dodge all the time I might get more. And for the record NOT loosing villages.

I'm not angry, sick and tiered of accusations maybe, but not angry.

What does make me angry is the limited grasp you have of the English language that makes my head hurt just to read your post.

DeletedUser

Awful opinionated for a guy that doesnt play this world.... (that I know of) Which means you also dont know me, the world, or the players involved so stop trolling our world.

As for ODA, if certain ppl didnt dodge all the time I might get more. And for the record NOT loosing villages.

I'm not angry, sick and tiered of accusations maybe, but not angry.

What does make me angry is the limited grasp you have of the English language that makes my head hurt just to read your post.

Thinking of how few people there is left in this W should you have known who's playing and not. No, I do not know you. But I do know that I couldn't care less since this is a game. No one can stop me from posting here since everyone can post in the forums as they want. If my trolling and lack of good English makes your head hurts will I problaby not stop using this section, and I also like how LIFE have done in this war since the beginning. So I would be interested in getting more info about the war.

About people dodging your attacks : LOL! That only means that you need to get better in this game. Pretty much should that be a motivation for you to grow more as a player and start hitting with your nukes soon.

And one more thing: You don't like my English, I know about players that almost cannot use other words then yes and no who is the Top 1 ODA players in different worlds. They let their skills and nukes talk, maybe you should start learning from them. :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers

DeletedUser

Okay, last reply,

Thinking of how few people there is left in this W should you have known who's playing and not. No, I do not know you. But I do know that I couldn't care less since this is a game. No one can stop me from posting here since everyone can post in the forums as they want. If my trolling and lack of good English makes your head hurts will I problaby not stop using this section, and I also like how LIFE have done in this war since the beginning. So I would be interested in getting more info about the war.
LIFE's is 'winning' :p (yes even I admit it ;)

About people dodging your attacks : LOL! That only means that you need to get better in this game. Pretty much should that be a motivation for you to grow more as a player and start hitting with your nukes soon.
After 5 years to TW... growing isnt as appealing any more :)

And one more thing: You don't like my English, I know about players that almost cannot use other words then yes and no who is the Top 1 ODA players in different worlds. They let their skills and nukes talk, maybe you should start learning from them. :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers
Well least they dont post on the forums...

DeletedUser

After 5 years to TW... growing isnt as appealing any more :)

I believe he meant you need to grow your skill set, not your account(s). And for the record, his English is great. At least he's got you beat on his apostrophe use.

If you're still in a pasting mood, can we have a paste of your tickets from *ahem* you wife's account *ahem cough* Not that anything would stop you from editing such pastes :p at least it's something to talk about :D

DeletedUser

I believe he meant you need to grow your skill set, not your account(s). And for the record, his English is great. At least he's got you beat on his apostrophe use.

Grammar is over rated, and by now you must know my spelling is terrible. Thank god for FF spell checker extensions :)

If you're still in a pasting mood, can we have a paste of your tickets from *ahem* you wife's account *ahem cough* Not that anything would stop you from editing such pastes :p at least it's something to talk about :D

Really? Your going to start that again? Why dont you put your automated mouse clicker on hold for a bit.. or maybe put the bot on hold? either way,

I'm paying for 2 ip's so we can both pay, suppose you want to see my internet bill as well? (which u can see if you're willing to pay it :)

For that matter we both play 2 worlds, so I have about 70 ppl that can back me up that we're 2 separate players, but hey... what do they know...

I'm already playing the other 50 players in AXX so anything is possible :)

As for pasting.. hard to paste when there is no tickets on her account. But keep grasping at straws. Least we have PROOF of your 'transgressions" unlike the empty air you continue to grasp at by your accusations against me.

DeletedUser

I'm not grasping - I'm just trying to piss you off. I don't care what you play or report or use your 2 IPs for. We don't need to get you busted to beat you out of world 4.

Suddenly grammar is overrated when someone berates you for berating a non-native English speaker for their grammar?

Like TomasMol suggested, perhaps you should increase your skill set instead of acting like a primitive native who's never seen electricity before and calls it the Devil.

DeletedUser

Tell you what, once you stop hiding your new 'identity' I'll admit to all my wrong doings ;)

DeletedUser

Ahahahahhahahahaahahhaahaa!!!

Again,ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! 8)

i laughed hard reading antus post,i feel almost sorry for him or her,what ever antu is :D
you shouldent delete your own account to merge it with your new accounts,you sure lack in many ways with the game :)
but we already knew that,right multiface :)