Tribes: A.X.X

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,748
Side 2: 44
Difference: 2,704

chart

DeletedUser19547

Somehow those stats made me think about DBD, probably because both tribes are merged failures. Way to go LIFE ;)

DeletedUser

lol, what other way was there for him to go? This is what happens when you toodle along for years in the core thinking you actually fought skilled players and could handle anybody. Sooner or later, LIFE was gonna catch up with him. Not even a ban was gonna stop that :icon_rolleyes: He was simply outclassed and took the easy way out: suicide.

By the way keith, thanks for not downgrading all your resource pits, lol. Couldn't even sabotage your own villages properly :lol:

thanks for you input juju ... At least we quit without our accounts being deactivated by the way we play :icon_wink:

Oh and congratulations on your conquers of me lately. I must say it must be thrilling for you to attack me during a hurricane when I have no power for over 12 days. Congratulations. I do suppose it takes some skill to plan assaults in tanden with power losses for an entire coast for at least week.

You show awesome leadership in that respect. Too bad we chose to choose the non low blow method ... which .... clearly you failed misearably at. Anywho .... adios. I'm so happy for you that you can claim w4 for life. There were good people in there eons ago. Jinzee for one. I hope that some are still left, because you are not one of them. Toodeleooo w4.

xterm and pit ... you guys were great ... if you'd like to drop a line please do ... i had a great time chatting with you (slytown@gmail.com) or msn still i suppose.

I guess you chose correct on who could care less on this world :p

DeletedUser

I at least dont know what is going on the other side of the world,sorry to hear about that Sly.
Take care, hopefully we will cross again each other on tw :)

DeletedUser

thanks for you input juju ... At least we quit without our accounts being deactivated by the way we play :icon_wink:

Oh and congratulations on your conquers of me lately. I must say it must be thrilling for you to attack me during a hurricane when I have no power for over 12 days. Congratulations. I do suppose it takes some skill to plan assaults in tanden with power losses for an entire coast for at least week.

You show awesome leadership in that respect. Too bad we chose to choose the non low blow method ... which .... clearly you failed misearably at. Anywho .... adios. I'm so happy for you that you can claim w4 for life. There were good people in there eons ago. Jinzee for one. I hope that some are still left, because you are not one of them. Toodeleooo w4.

xterm and pit ... you guys were great ... if you'd like to drop a line please do ... i had a great time chatting with you (slytown@gmail.com) or msn still i suppose.

I guess you chose correct on who could care less on this world :p

crying-baby-photo.jpg

wambulance.jpg

Of course you don't care, now that you lost :p In reality, you chose the wrong continent to defend, your backup quit like a sissy, and your incompetence is laid bare. Having electricity would not have improved your odds of survival whatsoever. You've only lost a couple hundred villages and you have power again, assuming any of that was true, so what's stopping you from defending yourself now? Oh, that's right, you!

DeletedUser

In Life we have friends that we call Account Sitters. Sour grapes or what?

DeletedUser

All the Best Slytown(My Druken buddy).. :icon_twisted:

Hope we meet again soon,:icon_wink:

Yeah,, keep in touch.

DeletedUser

In Life we have friends that we call Account Sitters. Sour grapes or what?

aka proxies? ;) Oh wait... Jumanji and Pit are "straight" now.....

Never doubted proxy use before, and wont stop now.

btw, Jumanji thanks for that auto mouse clicker, works like a charm, guess that explains your massive fakes of late, shame TW staff cant track mouse positioning....

DeletedUser

oooh poor little antu,you feel alone with out sly,sitting alone with all those accounts by your self?:D
can't handle all the attacks by your self...ooh poor antu :S
some one give him a tissue,hes crying a river here.

DeletedUser

btw, Jumanji thanks for that auto mouse clicker, works like a charm, guess that explains your massive fakes of late, shame TW staff cant track mouse positioning....

You obviously know quite a lot about that! Why wont you just admit LIFE are just good at this game? Get real.

AXX are just plain losing and have been since this war started in fact I would go so far as to say AXX have never even been a threat, thats how easy this 'War' has been.

DeletedUser

If your using your mouse to send alot of attacks..your doing it wrong.

Nice stats there LIFE, hurry up and finish this world already :p

DeletedUser

So if you're accusing us of proxying and using an auto mouse clicker while we know that you use proxies and you just admitted to using an auto mouse clicker, what's the problem here? Aren't we technologically even according to you? So why did AXX lose 80,000,000 points this month?

Honestly, your situation is so depressing I don't understand why you still log in.

DeletedUser

crying-baby-photo.jpg

wambulance.jpg

Of course you don't care, now that you lost :p In reality, you chose the wrong continent to defend, your backup quit like a sissy, and your incompetence is laid bare. Having electricity would not have improved your odds of survival whatsoever. You've only lost a couple hundred villages and you have power again, assuming any of that was true, so what's stopping you from defending yourself now? Oh, that's right, you!

Thanks for the warm send off ... I'll be sure to park all of your rumminations as food for thought at an appropriate date. You know, when you cease to cheat to win.

cheater.jpg

So appologies for having a life that consists of more than this game. Appologies for destroying your attacks and noble attempts on thinkfirst those many moons ago. You're are right in one of your ridiculous assumptions ... I am choosing to leave. I could soldier on and continue to foil you, but as previously mentioned I don't have the will or the necessary time. We can both part knowing this tho ... you failed miserably against me when I did have the time. :icon_wink: And that is nothing you can dispute with pictures or anything else. You even had the added benefit of "assistance" which couldn't help you.

Thank you for trying. Good on you for attacking me during a power outage of 12 days ... and since I know you are one for taking the "easiest" solution to things, you can google the power outage if you don't believe me. Something tells me, however, you don't care to be enlightened on how wrong you are tho.

And just in case you forget ... well ... AGAIN

Nocheating.gif

and kevin, it was a pleasure getting to know you. Hopefully chat with you sometime down the road again. :)

And just so we're aware of the facts.

Side 1:
Players: slytown
Side 2:
Tribes: LIFE

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 438
Side 2: 230
Difference: 208

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,298,584
Side 2: 2,184,276
Difference: 2,114,308

chart

Yes ... I lost villages to life recently but even with your attack on me when I was without power I still come up over you. I have counted but, by your count juju it would be 200. That would mean I'm up 438 to 38, without my not being present. Ya'll did a great job on me. :icon_rolleyes: Wa Wa Wa juju ... you couldn't beat me when I was around so you through in some wambulance pictures to try and validate your rediculous claims. Class act ... again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm send off ... I'll be sure to park all of your rumminations as food for thought at an appropriate date. You know, when you cease to cheat to win.

So appologies for having a life that consists of more than this game. Appologies for destroying your attacks and noble attempts on thinkfirst those many moons ago. You're are right in one of your ridiculous assumptions ... I am choosing to leave. I could soldier on and continue to foil you, but as previously mentioned I don't have the will or the necessary time. We can both part knowing this tho ... you failed miserably against me when I did have the time. :icon_wink: And that is nothing you can dispute with pictures or anything else. You even had the added benefit of "assistance" which couldn't help you.

Thank you for trying. Good on you for attacking me during a power outage of 12 days ... and since I know you are one for taking the "easiest" solution to things, you can google the power outage if you don't believe me. Something tells me, however, you don't care to be enlightened on how wrong you are tho.

And just in case you forget ... well ... AGAIN

and kevin, it was a pleasure getting to know you. Hopefully chat with you sometime down the road again. :)

Awwww georgie, you just can't quit gracefully, can you? Gotta keep slingin the mud and throwing every excuse under the sun for why none of your demise if your fault.

I've never cheated at this game when attacking you and keithr. I was just ahead of the TW curve which has now caught up to what I was doing before getting banned and it's now all perfectly legal. Just like someone living in the dark ages and believing the world is flat, you stick to your preconceived notions from years ago of how to play this game and therefore you KNOW anyone who plays better than you MUST be cheating. You're still living in the past, bud. Just like keithr, your ticket failed so you quit, but it looks like you got your arm caught in the door on your way out and need somebody to put you down with a shotgun.

The fact you have to reassure us you have a life means you probably don't. I'm not worried about explaining to you how well I manage my TW time so that I only have to put in about 1-2 hours of effort a day to thwart you and noble villages. My selfesteem is high enough that I don't have to cry about this as you're doing.

I've had no problem for the past year letting you gloat and be proud of your thinkfirst sitting efforts because hey, sometimes you gotta throw a dog a bone to keep him fixated on something trivial instead of the big picture. You go ahead and keep thinking that was the best I could do :) I prefer you do. I also prefer you stop logging into your account so we can move on to untested targets and end this world quicker.

As thehotshot said, power outtage or no, that's what the account sitting feature is for. You've heard of it, yes? Regardless, I know I had attacks from your account during your 12 day hiatus so SOMEONE was controlling your account. And again, we've only taken a couple hundred villages from you at most so what's keeping you from bouncing back and teaching us a lesson??? Oh that's right, you suddenly "have a life" when it's convenient for you.

Tsk tsk georgie... for an adult you certainly whine a lot...