World war stats

Discussion in 'World 58' started by Stoned Temple Pilot, Oct 8, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Look at the forum post Khite so thoughtfully pasted, you may see a thirteen day gap ... :icon_wink: I could log back in and post all the delightful mails I received but unlike yourself I have principles, good try though

Post the proof Chump oops I mean Chan, good luck with that :) Inherited a big account and won a world, wow what a warrior, I am sure Khite will give you another quote for your self pleasuring signature :)

2. faaaaark

faaaaark Guest

He's like that little dog next door that just won't stop yapping...

3. channman20

channman20 Guest

LOL hey whose still playing the world and whose not? who got kicked out and is now all butthurt? So whati have proven my self on other worlds and there was an opening. After talking with fark he thought i was good enough to play the account nuff said. Not my fault people want me and not you
    :icon_wink::icon_smile::icon_biggrin:

4. Don Camillo

Don Camillo Well-Known Member

The world is round - the winds are changing - the war stats.....hmm....we'll see :icon_razz:

5. Evilclownhateyou

Evilclownhateyou Contributing Poster

I thought Pacman and GBEARS won this world already(alliance victory). Oh wait Manic! won it. Sorry was TNT family that won the world. Oops Armada won the world.

Ok on a serious not good job Fork destroying Honor.

6. kpp99

kpp99 New Member

H20 & Plate are no longer related to the new tribes called HAHA!! and HEHE!!! haha is the main tribe and hehe is the ally tribe. all the members from h20 and plate are no longer related to HEHE

7. streak1

streak1 Member

that might be what they say, but they were mainly all on honor so we still consider them honor.

8. dragonfell

dragonfell Guest

Well Honor is now PLATE

former honor members broke off and formed HEHE!! (the main new tribe)
    Honor3 turned to PLATE2 and i now the brother tribe called HAHA!!

Just to clear it up.
    Also Fork2 is taking massive damage :)