World War

• Thread starter DeletedUser5210
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As opposed to those who courageously attacked them 10 to 1 after they have already been weakened by the ESL? :)

Then again my friend, (i use the word friend lightly), that is kind of the point of the game. It doesnt matter how you get your villages. You can do it by bullying, strategic superiority, friendship, or even limping in on a sinking ship and grabbing what you can... Advice you should of taken a while ago looking at your current situation?

DeletedUser4328

Ha ha that is too funny. He also asked to join aten. And wasnt he RUMs cheer leader.

What a loyal fellow he is

DeletedUser

lol

lol, I know what's going on.... just wanted to see if anyone else was paying attention....Yea the The Time of Prophecy is Upon Us.....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Its not really a war, just one certain family getting their asses kicked

DeletedUser

yup ... bye bye XIG

by using all these RUM villages ... they will be sky rocketing ... i really think that they might reach to become ranke #1

while poor RUM .. ohh well... look at the bright side ... i guess that this will make it easier for RUM to rise their new empire in the RIM ... after all .. they r all going to be near each other in their after all this is over :lol:

DeletedUser

lol

lol, im not sure anyone knew about the RUM thing... lol, the usual whiners are suspiciously silent.....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess RUM has still to figure out who is attacking them

Is RUM involved in a collective war ? Yes/No Big question

Why did RUM leadership not inform all subtribes that some relations are dropped ?
scared to lose more tribes with the rum tag

Why does RUM leadership always defend the underdog KOWK/AoS/RO/TUBA ?
I guess they think they are gods and can protect everyone without the rest of RUM tribes to have knowledge about it.

Why is RUM leadership using account sitted accounts to target 'enemy' players but not their own account ?
cuz they can get an invite at an enemy tribe without problems, most of them already provide info to all tribes that attack them

Why is RUM simcity ?
no leadership guidance for +50 tribes

hmmm I bet others can ad a lot of questions and answers

DeletedUser1827

Why does RUM leadership always defend the underdog KOWK/AoS/RO/TUBA ?
I guess they think they are gods and can protect everyone without the rest of RUM tribes to have knowledge about it.
Alternatively, the underdog is the one that asks to join the collective, thus increasing its strength and first-impression deterrent effect.