World War

• Thread starter DeletedUser5210
  • Start date

DeletedUser5210

Rum intelligence informed us from a long time ago ,about a big plan from TW,FTR,ESL,XIG and some other ,that they are planning for a large scale war on RUM.As the war will be launch after 24hrs at Max.I love to be the first one that wrote about it.

In rum high council,we aren't surprised or something ,we expect that from long time ago .And we are well prepared ,It will be interesting war .

But the unexpected is that XIG will declare the war on us ,like we never be a sister tribes before and like they weren't a part of rum before.

You guys don't want our small player to get bigger!!! ,but RUM will defend for those small players .Actually we will defend these tribes that don't have a shelter from big tribes like FTR and TW .I believe that if RUM go down ,the whole world will go down with us .Nothing will stop FTR or TW or HOT anymore .

We are the last few good men .We will fight for justice and honour ,we will protect our allies no matter what...........

Anyway,we won't start this war and we will wait for the first hit .As we aren't a bloody thirst family .

P.S :thanks alot for the warning Cpt_jack .We appreciate it ,although it was expected.

DeletedUser

Rum intelligence informed us from a long time ago ,about a big plan from TW,FTR,ESL,XIG and some other ,that they are planning for a large scale war on RUM.As the war will be launch after 24hrs at Max.I love to be the first one that wrote about it.

In rum high council,we aren't surprised or something ,we expect that from long time ago .And we are well prepared ,It will be interesting war .

But the unexpected is that XIG will declare the war on us ,like we never be a sister tribes before and like they weren't a part of rum before.

You guys don't want our small player to get bigger!!! ,but RUM will defend for those small players .Actually we will defend these tribes that don't have a shelter from big tribes like FTR and TW .I believe that if RUM go down ,the whole world will go down with us .Nothing will stop FTR or TW or HOT anymore .

We are the last few good men .We will fight for justice and honour ,we will protect our allies no matter what...........

Anyway,we won't start this war and we will wait for the first hit .As we aren't a bloody thirst family .

P.S :thanks alot for the warning Cpt_jack .We appreciate it ,although it was expected.

I wonder how long RUM can last :lol:

DeletedUser

I tought it already started a few days ago....

didn't you guys have to search for some forms to fill in?

DeletedUser6039

not very long im guessing, as far as i can tell they are seriously unorganised, some of their tribes are strong and will last long but the main empire will go very fast.

DeletedUser

not very long im guessing, as far as i can tell they are seriously unorganised, some of their tribes are strong and will last long but the main empire will go very fast.
How many McTribes do they have again... because all the reasonable sized players in those tribes will be gone in... 1 month tops.

DeletedUser3919

i for one rubbish this as unjustified and there is no evidence and no plan to attack RUM as i know of.

DeletedUser1234

hi

I'm prety sure i didn't inform RUM about any attacks on them, but if you said i did then i guess it must be true!

DeletedUser3919

i say old boy where the hell do you get your information from. theres no talk of any attacks what ive heard. i think your paranoid.

DeletedUser3919

cpt jack do you even know where he gets his info from?

DeletedUser3967

I think he's stirring things up.

Where is the concrete proof?

DeletedUser3919

the last few good men lol. the last few good men in rum escaped your merging monster and recreated XIG. Anyway flase accusations arent taken nicely

DeletedUser

Rum Intelligence lol, dont make me chuckle. About the whole world going down, that sounds silly, because XiG wont go down.

DeletedUser

What an oximoron.

RUM intelligence..

Bah.

I haven't even heard anything about this, and I'm FTR.

DeletedUser2925

I hate those "flase accusations". They're quite painful I hear.

DeletedUser137

Remember this, RUM doesn't have much inteligence per person.
He's stirring, If we were at war, SOMEONE would be loosing villages, as far as I can see, everything is still even.