• Thread starter DeletedUser5210
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok Ok. I better not go off topic.

Rum will be swallowed!

DeletedUser

Me too
5927-1165874945.jpeg

Thats Rachel, my girlfriend. Its just a little photoshopped to make it into a proper thing.

ugly%20girl.jpg

That is my girlfriend, i love her with all my heart. <3<3<3

DeletedUser

W2 War recap for everyone..... Lets see if we can find some trends...

1st major war - Hatred vs. FTR/TW/HOT = Hatred Disbands

Ex-Hatred form Jacks and do well for awhile wallowing in their own Greatness.

TW strikes with FTR and oops = Jacks Disbands

Now Jacks members flee to TUBA who accepts them with open arms to boost tribal points and gets to 3rd in the tribal rankings.

TW/FTR/HOT and others = Down the TUBA's

RUM takes in Ex-TUBA members knowing full well what "The Alliance" will think of such a move.

Now RUM is feeling bold and has planned an assault on "The Alliance"

Wonder whats gonna happen next?

Berz out.

DeletedUser5649

This is sounding very excitting, can't wait to see what comes out of this.

DeletedUser137

1st major war - Hatred vs. FTR/TW/HOT = Hatred Disbands

Ex-Hatred form Jacks and do well for awhile wallowing in their own Greatness.

TW strikes with FTR and oops = Jacks Disbands

Now Jacks members flee to TUBA who accepts them with open arms to boost tribal points and gets to 3rd in the tribal rankings.

TW/FTR/HOT and others = Down the TUBA's

RUM takes in Ex-TUBA members knowing full well what "The Alliance" will think of such a move.

Berz out.

You missed some players from PTT running to AoS who is now a falling family due to FTR and other tribes, ST will be the last straw for them too.

DeletedUser

Berz out.

You all kiss and make up, Buy holiday homes in the carribean and ride horses along the beachfront?

DeletedUser5210

Well,you have to read my post more carefully,I said we won't hit first,we just will wait for the first hit .

So,we aren't declare anything,but we expect the others to declare .I also,said that RUM isn't a blood thirst tribe like you guys .

DeletedUser

Rum intelligence informed us from a long time ago ,about a big plan from TW,FTR,ESL,XIG and some other ,that they are planning for a large scale war on RUM.As the war will be launch after 24hrs at Max.I love to be the first one that wrote about it.

In rum high council,we aren't surprised or something ,we expect that from long time ago .And we are well prepared ,It will be interesting war .

But the unexpected is that XIG will declare the war on us ,like we never be a sister tribes before and like they weren't a part of rum before.

Funny seeing as im A duke and an advisor of XiG and i havnt heard anything of the sort... Nice to see your "intelligence" is Intelligent :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5210

Is this guy qualified to be a spokesperson for RUM?

I think he's had to many jam butties.

Well,I'm not a member in rum high council ,but i'm a member of rum sectors council .

DeletedUser

You missed some players from PTT running to AoS who is now a falling family due to FTR and other tribes, ST will be the last straw for them too.

My bad I did forget about PTT!!

Berz out.

DeletedUser5210

Funny seeing as im A duke and an advisor of XiG and i havnt heard anything of the sort... Nice to see your "intelligence" is Intelligent :icon_razz:

Well,I think you should contact tulley11 about that...It's clear to us that she knows much more than you .:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well,I'm not a member in rum high council ,but i'm a member of rum sectors council .

Im part of the TW's low second council twice removed. Its not quite up to the High counsil 3 times removed but I still get some intelligence fed down to me...

Its all good intel though Im sure.

Berz out.

DeletedUser

Well,I think you should contact tulley11 about that...It's clear to us that she knows much more than you .:icon_razz:

No looks to me alot more like tulley11 is just an over excited player thinking he is going to get his axes messy.

DeletedUser

the last few good men lol. the last few good men in rum escaped your merging monster and recreated XIG. Anyway flase accusations arent taken nicely

hay hay ... don't you forget about the few good men who have joined StW family ...
I'm really happy that i have finally understood the real truth about all those RUM leaders ....
I'm really happy that i have manged to move all my trustful and honorable members to a REAL family like StW ... rather than leaving them in the drak .. with some **** leaders ...:icon_evil:

If RUM had some real leadership .. they could have easily ruled this world ... but i guess it's true:

Alot of leaders are needed to build an EMPIRE ..
but it only need one them to brake it down

and RUM .. r full of these kind of leaders ... *i will leave you all to guess which kind :lol: *

DeletedUser

I am a person who is not normally drawn into matters on public forums, however on this occasion RUM's "intelligence" has forced my hand.

We will not strike on RUM. infact, over the last week or so, RUM & XIG have resolved several matters through diplomacy and have had healthy communication with one another.

So Tiger Heart, if indeed you await the "first strike" then get cosy, you might be waiting a while.

Sakaveli
Duke of XIG.3

ps. those of you who got the pop corn might want to get a refund.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love the posts at RUM forums where they all talk about hitting certain tribes but never take action ( I love people that forward every single bit of info allthough I don't want them with me )

and with losing Xig and RUM2 looks like they lost all their war experienced tribes oh and we may not forget Philster that left the ship.

DeletedUser

I love the posts at RUM forums where they all talk about hitting certain tribes but never take action ( I love people that forward every single bit of info allthough I don't want them with me )

and with losing Xig and RUM2 looks like they lost all their war experienced tribes oh and we may not forget Philster that left the ship.

Well they only aquired XiG for a short time any way i suppose. But its true, they lost most their experience, and alot of their quality for that fact.
I think RUM are like little pathetic dogs, they bark and bark and bark but soon as you shout at it, it will run away....

DeletedUser

0.o

Philster have stoped playing!!!!!!!

WOW ... now that's news .... i wonder who is going to lead the RUM family with ALL the decent ppl gone ... :icon_wink: