World War

• Thread starter DeletedUser5210
  • Start date

DeletedUser137

neo is happy now i suppose :icon_razz: :icon_twisted:

Not as happy as if it were true.
And even if it was, I would like a little more warning next time. I thought Aten (us) was at war with the members that ran away from Kowk...

DeletedUser

Theirs been a few skirmishes I think. I know of some people who has taken a few Rum villages for a while. Check TW plus.

DeletedUser3919

i think that RUM just wants yet another chance for attention. oh boy did they get some

DeletedUser137

Thats coz no-one likes RUM
Isnt that right Dwizzle?
he will show up sooner or later with some big speech then pay people to say how much they love RUM.

DeletedUser

Thats coz no-one likes RUM
Isnt that right Dwizzle?
he will show up sooner or later with some big speech then pay people to say how much they love RUM.

It's gonna cost alot Neo :lol:

DeletedUser

I love RUM to drink, but I think we'll be putting RUM in bodybags. Did the intelligence occur that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser137

Ye, after a few million of dwizzle's troops are dead and all his villages are gone, even I would say how much I miss that guy.
Lol
If we don't declare war on you in 24 hours, will you declare on us just to make yourself not look a fool?

*hands zoran a cookie*

Gotta love FTR guys.

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:
Ye, after a few million of dwizzle's troops are dead and all his villages are gone, even I would say how much I miss that guy.
Lol
If we don't declare war on you in 24 hours, will you declare on us just to make yourself not look a fool?

*hands zoran a cookie*

Gotta love FTR guys.

:icon_evil: Where is my cookie:icon_evil:

DeletedUser137

*hands tulley a chocolate cookie for the avatar*
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good point, I doubt theirs enough land either. LOL the undertaker would have an hard job burying all those RUM bodies.

DeletedUser

ZOMG my tribe hates me!! They left me out of the war plans :( Wait maybe im just being paranoid.

Were there any war plans? I BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN LEFT OUTA THE LOOP YOU BASTARDS!

Its all a conspiracy to prevent me from capturing villages.

I *think* that RUM is fetching here and is almost as paranoid as I am.

Just because one or 2 people lost a village does not a war make. Besides there has been no extremely funny and whitty post from TW regarding such. War cant start without an Epic post from TW.

So I guess what we have to ask now is....

IS RUM DECLARING WAR ON TW/FTR/HOT/XiG??

Just want some clarification....

Berz out.

DeletedUser3967

So I guess what we have to ask now is....

IS RUM DECLARING WAR ON TW/FTR/HOT/XiG??

Just want some clarification....

Berz out.

Is this guy qualified to be a spokesperson for RUM?

I think he's had to many jam butties.

DeletedUser3919

and there would be the usual TW propoganda by now which i dont see any picture of merge a mon etc.

DeletedUser

*hands tulley a chocolate cookie for the avatar*
:icon_cool:

Haha, thanks, Gemma is 1 pritty girl, I intend to stay with her.

Anyways, RUM are you declaring, like Berz said. Cant keep him waiting, he might bite your toe off.

--

DeletedUser

yea, I'm a TW2 Duke and I've heard nothing of this "planned" attack. :icon_eek:

You should strongly consider nobling and ejecting from the game the one who fed you such bogus info.

I had always enjoyed RUM, but this thread causes the taste to become somewhat bitter...

DeletedUser

yea, I'm a TW2 Duke and I've heard nothing of this "planned" attack. :icon_eek:

You should strongly consider nobling and ejecting from the game the one who fed you such bogus info.

I had always enjoyed RUM, but this thread causes the taste to become somewhat bitter...

Your last line is brilliant :icon_razz:

DeletedUser137

Haha, thanks, Gemma is 1 pritty girl, I intend to stay with her.

Me too
5927-1165874945.jpeg

Thats Rachel, my girlfriend. Its just a little photoshopped to make it into a proper thing.