World War

• Thread starter DeletedUser5210
  • Start date

DeletedUser4328

Sorry wanna point this out .

From this

Rum intelligence informed us from a long time ago ,about a big plan from TW,FTR,ESL,XIG and some other ,that they are planning for a large scale war on RUM.As the war will be launch after 24hrs at Max.I love to be the first one that wrote about it.

In rum high council,we aren't surprised or something ,we expect that from long time ago .And we are well prepared ,It will be interesting war .

But the unexpected is that XIG will declare the war on us ,like we never be a sister tribes before and like they weren't a part of rum before.

You guys don't want our small player to get bigger!!! ,but RUM will defend for those small players .Actually we will defend these tribes that don't have a shelter from big tribes like FTR and TW .I believe that if RUM go down ,the whole world will go down with us .Nothing will stop FTR or TW or HOT anymore .

We are the last few good men .We will fight for justice and honour ,we will protect our allies no matter what...........

Anyway,we won't start this war and we will wait for the first hit .As we aren't a bloody thirst family .

P.S :thanks alot for the warning Cpt_jack .We appreciate it ,although it was expected.

To this.

Player tiger heart
tiger heart
Tribe: XiG.6

Em and these are meant to be loyal to Xig?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
old Tribe new Tribe Time
RUMK32 XiG.6 February 6,2007 - 12:06
he was in RUM at the time but i guess he realised his words ment nothing so he fleed to XiG ... well ya they arent loyal lol

DeletedUser2812

old Tribe new Tribe Time
RUMK32 XiG.6 February 6,2007 - 12:06
he was in RUM at the time but i guess he realised his words ment nothing so he fleed to XiG ... well ya they arent loyal lol

that's the problem with people nowadays. no balls what so ever.

DeletedUser915

The whole point was to get this guy scared so he'd withdraw all his support to that village so my friend could take two of his others. And it worked. I've sent some 25 attacks, 5 of which had more than one unit.

DeletedUser

RUM have always been paranoid about a massed FTR/TW/Xig/ESL/[any other tribe] ever since RUMX fell apart. this is nothing new....

rum grew to fast, made too many bad desisions. now they pay the price.

:scout::scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:
:lightcavalry: :ram: :axemen:
:axemen: :cata:
:axemen: :snob:
:spear::swordsman::spear::heavycavalry: :snob:
________
COLORADO DISPENSARIES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser137

I dont know what is better, watching Love Hina for the 1st time, Reading Love Hina manga (great comedy vs some comedy and nudity) or warching RUM scream into my tries inbox (great comedy vs some comedy and nudity vs Some comedy, some mild violence and extreme language)

Love Hina kicks RUM's ass.
*goes to youtube*