Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*TehDarkOne*

hmm MC must be suffering from multiple personality disorder again. Hope you get better my brother! :D xoxox

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just before turning in for the night, a feeble attempt at getting this more related to the original post :icon_razz:

So as you can see k44 seems to be the most crowded k at this time , filled with some of the best players that have joined this world , with members from tribes such as within , #hasht , elite , M.O.B( they might be a bunch of noobs :p) and even W2V is pretty closeby and we might see them moving into k44 pretty soon .

The point of this thread is to throw some light on the events that can/will happen in the future in the most happening k of this world (k44).

I'm assuming that this is all based on a single, specifically made map with specific tribes highlighted, and that other people will have very different opinions on which 'K' has the 'best' players and is the most 'crowded'. So, who has a different/matching opinion to the OP about K44 being the 'most happening' K? :)

DeletedUser

Just before turning in for the night, a feeble attempt at getting this more related to the original post :icon_razz:

I'm assuming that this is all based on a single, specifically made map with specific tribes highlighted, and that other people will have very different opinions on which 'K' has the 'best' players and is the most 'crowded'. So, who has a different/matching opinion to the OP about K44 being the 'most happening' K? :)
Thanks googly!
Well a good number of premades have started in that area , all of them seem to be doing good as for now and in around a week or two nobles will be out , i agree that there are better players present in other areas but in k44 all of them are pretty close and it would be fun to see them fight each other at this early stage of the world and what happens now will change the way this world is in many ways!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it because Bacon have more pages than W2v? ;)

I'd be shocked if there were 1-2 pages worth of Bacon oriented posts in this thread.

... and then you turned up.

There's only so much I can bring to a thread to attempt to turn it around. I fear I opened this one too late and the 'funny' people managed to completely derail it.

DeletedUser

Bacon would be nice.. But a freshly cooked bacon, not the olda55 bacon :p

DeletedUser

Okay, what part of the world are you in, in that case. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.