Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A secret part :icon_rolleyes:

(remember you love me, no matter how unhelpful I am)

DeletedUser

Eww, you're in Bacon aren't you? :icon_confused:
Or even worse, W2V... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You know as well as I do that some people from BFF that were kinda essential to that foundation are not playing in Bacon, Chris, Dallow or Crim for example. Others to name as well, plus I am not playing either... So yeah keep provoking against them but they are in no way like the BFF I helped setup

Yay I was mentioned.

Unfortunately, I am not playing with the wobble//BFF lit this time (well I have georgey and lavim at least) but I wish them the best of luck on this world.

Part of the reason I decided not to join was because I thought it would be more entertaining to fight them for a change. However, with the world opening in the middle of freshers for me I doubt I'll be around long enough to :D

insomniaxe

Has Rizz become the crazy cat lady yet since I have been gone?

It was a good trip down memory lane to see all the familiar faces still playing this game. I would wish the Bacon guys the best of luck but it is only Al and co they are up against. Just keep your passwords safe and Al just lost game plan A through to Z.

DeletedUser95593

Looks like some Bacon members have decided to escape the impending gangbang on them by leaving the tribe and restarting. I'm sure many more will follow, they've surely no hope of survival.

Rip in peace Bacon.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Looks like some Bacon members have decided to escape the impending gangbang on them by leaving the tribe and restarting. I'm sure many more will follow, they've surely no hope of survival.

Rip in peace Bacon.

HEY bacon is great!!! Don't disrespect my Bacon!!

DeletedUser

Wobble? Varyag? Seems both "identical" tribes from previous worlds will fail because they're missing the Chris^2 team to show the way to the top. Mr. Rawr and myself not being in either team automatically makes them half as threatening and half as handsome.

My Chris senses were tingling had to go see what it was for then I bumped into this gem. Hai!

You are dishonest and backstabber ,i said it.
popcorn.gif

Out of 14 pages of rambling this was the only this worthy replying to. Yes Sam we're backstabbers, dishonest backstabbers we are.

DeletedUser100466

My Chris senses were tingling had to go see what it was for then I bumped into this gem. Hai!

Out of 14 pages of rambling this was the only this worthy replying to. Yes Sam we're backstabbers, dishonest backstabbers we are.

Err you want to pick on weakest kid in the park ,well don't start shooting yet i have some beacon to trade
bacon.gif

DeletedUser

I don't see what this big hype is about... Bacon seem ridiculously overrated.

DeletedUser

I've just deleted about 45+ posts in one go for offtopic. I'm disappointed that the topic in this thread is apparently incapable of being discussed. So I will be applying some warnings and infractions here to help out with that.

Please discuss the tribe Bacon, or do not post here.

Please reply to this post via Skype or PM; if you reply to it here you will be infracted for offtopic.

DeletedUser

Bacon seem like a poor excuse of a tribe with ego's that can't even match their skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With Bacon not even in the top 25 I dont see what all the hype is about tbh. I see tribes like Hash# and DI being early contenders.

DeletedUser65288

I was referring to why they ain't in top 25, not the hype :lol:

mattcurr

I just find it odd that all of bacon seems really stalled in their mine levels from what I would expect. Extremely active tribe seemingly since you have 1569 average with the highest member at 1800 points, so mostly everyone is on par with eachother but no-one with 27 mines that I can find, and most with 25 or lower :icon_neutral: Confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.