Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105718

people arguing over worthless shit in tribalwars. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser78112

people arguing over worthless shit in tribalwars. :icon_rolleyes:
Thats tribalwars for you, people beind a screen smashing a keyboard trying to seem smarter than the next person. What sad sad people.:icon_rolleyes: Go bacon !

DeletedUser112079

You can noble with 25 mines and you can noble with 20,000 Spears attacking and be successful doesn't make it wise..

Nobling with 25 mines is wise if there is someone next door to you who has a head start, is more active and has spent his resources more intelligently than you. While you're both merilly trotting along pit whoring if the guy next to you gets lvl 30 pits, and you only have lvl 28 pits, there's only going to be one winner if you haven't changed strat. Start up is entirely situational in both farm worlds and in no hauls so there is simply no right or wrong answer. In some circumstances nobling at 25 mines is the best thing to do and under the rest it is absolutely not the best thing to do.

DeletedUser

Nobling with 25 mines is wise if there is someone next door to you who has a head start, is more active and has spent his resources more intelligently than you. While you're both merilly trotting along pit whoring if the guy next to you gets lvl 30 pits, and you only have lvl 28 pits, there's only going to be one winner if you haven't changed strat. Start up is entirely situational in both farm worlds and in no hauls so there is simply no right or wrong answer. In some circumstances nobling at 25 mines is the best thing to do and under the rest it is absolutely not the best thing to do.
You forget the fact that most players observe their neighbourhood, especially in no hauls.
A player starting his academy rush will be noticed and counter measures will be taken.
If you're already that much behind that you pretty much need to kill yourself to have a shot at taking him down you're just too inactive and can't handle him on your own, that's why you have a tribe. And yes, 28 mines vs 30 mines is being behind A LOT.

Also, there is no right or wrong answer? Give me a break. It's only situational up to a certain extent, not everything you can think of flies in TW.
3000ish income per hour is just too low to keep all the necessary queues from not idling, not to even mention the time it would take him to mint coins and produce nobles.
I think the only reason ever to rush like that is if you have more than 1 village getting gifted near you. Or you need to gank someone with your tribe ASAP and then it's still not healthy for the other participants who don't get the village.
But hey, who cares.

DeletedUser

And random kid, 25 mines are not more than enough to go for nobles ffs they are way too low. If you went any lower like you suggest is possible you're simply really bad..
You can noble with 25 mines and you can noble with 20,000 Spears attacking and be successful doesn't make it wise..

I think my work is done.Although,like u said being successful doesnt mean its wise(to argue with a person ful of himself that is)
Peace out B

mattcurr

I think my work is done.Although,like u said being successful doesnt mean its wise(to argue with a person ful of himself that is)
Peace out B
You realize you you can theoretically noble with 0 mines right.. Because you can doesn't mean more than enough. This isn't partical wave theory here. You don't attack with spear nukes and you don't build a level 30 hq in this world there are a lot of wrong ways to start here. 25 and lower mines is one of them

DeletedUser

You realize you you can theoretically noble with 0 mines right.. Because you can doesn't mean more than enough. This isn't partical wave theory here. You don't attack with spear nukes and you don't build a level 30 hq in this world there are a lot of wrong ways to start here. 25 and lower mines is one of them

Leave them alone Matt, they don't want to listen to to logic

twenty-five

Matthew, as much as I love and respect you I have to disagree.

-M A R I O-

Wobble? Varyag? Seems both "identical" tribes from previous worlds will fail because they're missing the Chris^2 team to show the way to the top. Mr. Rawr and myself not being in either team automatically makes them half as threatening and half as handsome.
;
I do agree in some sense, but there were other factors that made varyag strong. :)

In other words hello matt and alex. *waves*

DeletedUser113129

Having joined really late i might have to noble at around lv 25 mines although if there is not too much resistance/threat i might delay it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey almurph :)

Wrong.

That would be you...

Wrong again.

The core is different if every tribe with sum or deb in it is the same, in that case you are right. But Wobble and BFF both had a very different core. BFF probably looked a bit like Wobble. But Bacon is far from it.

Wobble, BFF, and Bacon have a lot of similarities. Saying otherwise is ludicrous. Similarly, it wouldn't be outrageous to say that 1UP and NAM are so different. Many of those players come directly from 1UP and would generally be associated with each other. Besides, I was also banned from playing in both tribes too. While you'll constantly argue saying that the core player aren't playing and try and convince the general forum readers that you are not the same tribe (Probably because you want to brush off your past reputation). When you look at players like Deb, Styx, Core and those type of players. Where do they fit in? I couldn't name another premade other than Bacon. Their friends are all in the same or similar circles. You also have to look at the fact that just because some of the players didn't start the world, it wouldn't be a shock if they come back and help out throughout the world (I'd also say they under exaggerated the numbers). The same can be said for most of the social circles. I wouldn't see Chris or Sam in any other tribe other than NAM with their 1UP friends. W2V have their W2V friends (For the most part) Di and Romans crew and of course #tag and the 65ers.

The premades on this world are very much easy to define. They all have core members who you would associate playing with them from previous worlds and saying those tribes don't represent similar qualities is just not going to cut it for me.

Unless the tribe had Muldie, Sam, Almurph, Matthew, Royalist then I don't think we could go on social circles as a gauge for what tribes are similar from ones on previous worlds. But due to premades retaining the elitists, we all know eachother and the social circles very much define the tribes we're in for the most part. They also have a tribe ethos which can be easily recognised each world.

Real almrph will be angry :icon_rolleyes:

Nope.

and mikabuk and shaundk, and googly. definitely varyag.

As mentioned previously. It wouldn't be crazy to compare it to 1UP. It would actually be a realistic comparison.

I don't know who thought it's AL. But I wouldn't be surprised if ajay have had help from him composing that post one way or another. Ajay knows very little about us so most of his post was either to bash us or to grab attention or both. Either way he has offended me by calling Bacon backstabbers and such cause it's my tribe too and in my 6/7 years of TW life there hasn't been anyone who could call me dishonest or a backstabber. It might sound lame but I have gone through pretty rough time because of that honesty in playing this game. So as long as Ajay withdraw his baseless comments about Bacon I will just take it personal and treat him as an incompetent person just like his post.

I've quoted it for you. Was it really that hard? No. I don't know who Ajay is and just no again. Get over yourself. You sound pathetic.

You know as well as I do that some people from BFF that were kinda essential to that foundation are not playing in Bacon, Chris, Dallow or Crim for example. Others to name as well, plus I am not playing either... So yeah keep provoking against them but they are in no way like the BFF I helped setup

I disagree entirely but do you want a cookie? The tribe would have succeeded with or without your involvement and I believe you are the most uncharacteristic BFF person I could think of.

"[31/05/2014 01:48:14] Rasmus: might have to mess up w2v before they think they are some kind of no haul stars"

I wonder what tribe you will try and do that with. I couldn't guess...:lol:

DeletedUser

Why Hello Al. Would say nice to see you, but don't want to lie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.