wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i don't know what to say don't panic any member of lol. nakeficker a member of lol who has been inactive for 6 weeks now returned about 10 minutes ago and booted every member apart from the leaders. we are doing all we can to fix this as quickly as possible. are war with asena is still ongoing and we have nukes and nobles out now. nakeficker you piece of shit jerk off i am gonna ruin you till you call me betty:icon_evil:

any attack on any lol member will not be tolerated and we will take action against any person or tribe that touches a lol member..... unless it is nakeficker

DeletedUser

The perfect way to apologize to your tribe for being inactive for 6 weeks as a leader is definatly to kick them all? xD

scarlet ash

Guess your not a bad leader if your not actually leading them any more so clever thinking your LoL member done. Give him credit for that[/sarcasm]

bite.me

Just one simple question - why did inactive account have leader privileges? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just one simple question - why did inactive account have leader privileges? :icon_eek:

Was about to ask that lol.

on another note why would the members of lol come back to a tribe that was poorly run enough to have an inactive as a leader who came back and kicked everyone?

could be wrong there.

DeletedUser

He wasn't leader, just a baron im guessing

He wrote on the tribe profile:
nakeficker was here, saw the n00bs and left

DeletedUser

yes i know this is the dumbest thing in the world. i am not a leader unfortunately and don't have these privs. i can only say like the name says lol..... lol will be back very shortly... and needless to say nakeficker will be rimming his own ass aswell as hkm's ass on the rim( by rimming i dont mean being sent to the rim)

DeletedUser

It's been boring lately.. we could use some action :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Was about to ask that lol.

on another note why would the members of lol come back to a tribe that was poorly run enough to have an inactive as a leader who came back and kicked everyone?

could be wrong there.

well damn dont you make it hard lol..... i'm thinking out aloud what to write hhmmm.. i dont wanna say yeah they suck ass as they are my friends. there has however been a period over the last week or two where one of our leaders has decided to leave due too r/l during this period we have not been doing much untill the last day or two. we have a new leadership setup now and everything is gonna be much more organized the way i like it ;) i cant excuse the stupidity of our leaders for letting this happen but i can guarentee it will not happen again. we have new leaders now though with different ways of thinking to the old. from now on we will be alot more efficient in everything we do....... i would like to see the face on canay88 when he see's lol is down too 4 members and for just that one moment he will think asena has won.... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Get it back together soon guys, i enjoy hearing about Lol, i think they show promise if they can get over the small mistakes such as this one.

DeletedUser

hmmm intresting thread is this guy the leader?

no some guy nakeficker he was here from the start i think and was the war planner at the start of the war with asena the nwent inactive after a week for some unknown reason...... he is spanish and always moaning about whatever. i guess the leaders must of forgot about his privs. then he came back and decided he wanted to moan some more.... needless to say he kicked everyone

DeletedUser

this was his parting gift lol

nakeficker today at 22:27 Quote
that's it losers, i'm gone, this tribe has probably the worse players i've ever seen and the biggest idiots i've ever found in tribalwars, from silent to buck, get some brains. Respect to lasha, cookie and red, the only decent ppl i met here, see youuuuu.

this is a guy who had a plan fail then i guess kinda grew a huge beard so he could look like jesus and hide in a shed having nightmares about being tickled by ceyka. then after six weeks of that he decided to try and be houdhini and make it all go away

DeletedUser

Maybe this will help sort out LoL as my sources tell me LoL has been very unactive lately

DeletedUser70862

hehe, I am back...lol indeed, I had 5 tribal invitations in the time I was "tribeless". May Buck, Chubbs and rest of council lead us to bluer pastures and Shango take the Herb and smoke us into to fields of his beloved 7 pointed leavy greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.