wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this is interesting, why would someone do that, could it be that someone hacked his account? and i have to ask the same queeestion, 6 weeks inactive and not dismissed, why?

DeletedUser

He was not inactive for 6 weeks. Nake if you are around again I would love to hear from you on skype. Also you did tell me the last time we talked that you were really busy with work and you would be back. That is were everyone got that you would be back. Now at the time we ( you and I) were upset with how things were going and lack of communication, but the worse thing that you had planned for LoL was just to leave, I never imagined that you would disband the tribe, it was really rather pointless. On a positive note there has been a lot of changes that I think you would approve of and I am really hoping for some more. I believe things are turning around. Also you know I think you did a great job in all your planning and I know how hard you worked and I don't think you were done right, but like I said you could have just went your own way and got your revenge with nobles.

DeletedUser2119

never ever can u attack someone banned, period. There's no such "funny bans",

Actually there are such bans in certain cases :) i ahve attacked a few that were banned they allow it if you were already attackign the target .

Status
Not open for further replies.