wtfaPANDA now WTFimSCREWED!

DeletedUser

AS most of you all know a player names WtfaPANDA had once been a part of the tribe REBORN. He showed a good character and proved himself on occasion. However....

He, Insulted on a world forum one of THE best tribes I have played in and showed his true colours. wtfaPANDA chose himself to say the tribe was unorganized and a weak tribe. Let me tell you what happens to players like this......

step one, we destroy you in our forums
step two, we kick you of any privillages you may of had
step three, we kick you from the tribe
step four, we clean your village within 24 hours
step five, we send a mail to top tribes within your area of what has happened and lower the chance of you getting help from other tribes
step six, we keep attacking
step seven, we noble you
And what is all this stupidity about you CLEARING our members, you knew from the start that these members are inactive so why boast, plus they wern't even big players! And our so called "Attacks?" on you, HA don't make us laugh!
We sent 2 attacks on you, just 2, so don't BS about massive attacks, and you, whos ego says more about anything than his knowledge, you don't even dodge them?
Attack 1
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/e340a797e7b19c7ba16d0f3e306100e7
Opps where did you 14k army go! >.<
Attack 2
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/57aa13fb3122f7c46b733cb04db71cbe
Looks like this attack shouldn't even be counted as your army was completely wiped out.
or

If you do get support from another tribe. I'm sure after what we have proved with =KRF= that no tribe wants to face us at the moment. We are willing to attack a tribe just to take out the person we need.
Overview of =KRF= after the unstopable 1 day war
01:41 romeokillerwar changed the privileges and title of Andrei230.
01:40 romeokillerwar changed the privileges and title of Andrei230.
01:36 mweiss has been invited by oldsparky.
01:35 willsmith2323 has been invited by oldsparky.
01:34 colhatty has been invited by oldsparky.
00:04 gugface left the tribe.
20:47 colhatty left the tribe.
20:10 coalanlge left the tribe.
23:52 coalanlge has joined another tribe.
23:10 briciolino left the tribe.
21:53 snottob left the tribe.
16:04 joedoe16 left the tribe.
15:19 ROLYN has been invited by Killingnraiding.
14:21 clogan2878 has been invited by romeokillerwar.
11:46 colhatty has joined another tribe.
10:20 hanes777 left the tribe.
05:30 willsmith2323 left the tribe.
03:03 (deleted) has been invited by Killingnraiding.
21:53 mirzet 007 left the tribe.
21:07 sully128 left the tribe.
18:46 Great Cyrus left the tribe.
18:12 snowflakes1 has been dismissed by Andrei230.
18:12 NiteNite has been dismissed by Andrei230.
16:22 diidy left the tribe.
15:23 Bernat de Claravall left the tribe.
05:38 budakMP left the tribe.
02:31 clogan2878 joined the tribe.
02:29 mr.chillio left the tribe.
Insulting our tribe is one of the worst possible things to do. We are REBORN,

REBORN doesnt stand for one thing it stand for many:

REBORN stands for experianced
REBORN stands for revengeful
REBORN stands for brought back
REBORN stands for undefeatable

wtfaPANDA has deserved the worst form of punsihment.... DEATH
If wtfaPANDA does restart on this world we will automatically attack again as soon as his protection dies out.

This is for all those who also wish to insult REBORN and want to follow the same path

REBORN

DeletedUser

Don't you think if your tribe stands for something, you should be able to spell that thing correctly?

Reborn is a fail tribe.

Matflan50

Meh... You're just lucky that Panda got banned. I'm sure he/ she would have something to say.

DeletedUser

Im starting to get sick of REBORN PnP.
It would be best if your tribe kept its mouth shut.

DeletedUser

a) You didn't clear Panda within 24 hours

b) Panda owns FTW!

DeletedUser

wtfaPANDA now WTFimSCREWED!

1)Your threads title is an insult to a player even though he is banned atm.
2)You dont know how to use BB codes in external forums.
3)REBORN gets hold of another fail thread since this cant be considered as a pnp(please dont brag anymore:icon_cool:)
4)What is with the REPORT NOT FOUND?
:icon_confused:

Edit:
Like Dr. Cuddle said before

a) You didn't clear Panda within 24 hours

b) Panda owns FTW!

Repinski

REBORN is a fail tribe and in fact I was just looking at one of your top members and contemplating rimming him. You guys fail and this PnP fails ever worse then you.

DeletedUser

REBORN you an absolute joke.

If you had kept you mouth shut, you'd have been a decent tribe. Your external representation is the worst I've seen for a top 20 tribe in a long time. Well you all please just get out of the forums and stay out? Deal with your own internal issues ingame and stop trying to brag about something on the forums. If you have to go to this much trouble to try and bring a player down then I hope all your members wise up and either join !UN! or TITANS.

Please just get out of the forums and NEVER make another pnp.

DeletedUser88230

Wtf?

i am a member of REBORN, and i gotta ask why in the name of all thats holy, do you keep bringing up this topic? nobody gives a rats a$$ about it so drop it. keep yourself to yourself and let your axes do the talking...

DeletedUser

i am a member of REBORN, and i gotta ask why in the name of all thats holy, do you keep bringing up this topic? nobody gives a rats a$$ about it so drop it. keep yourself to yourself and let your axes do the talking...

Who was the one what brought this topic in the 1st place?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser88230

yes repinski im talking to him and every member of Reborn who somehow manage to humiliate the tribe in the worst possible way

Repinski

Yeah I would have to agree with you there, this thread is just plain pathetic.

DeletedUser

Careful REBORN might find you in violation of stering civil unrest unmong the great citizens of REBORN :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88230

lol thanks for the advice deathfire09, but i kinda said the same thing in the forum. and the leader, and majority agree with me. what was the point of this post? it did more harm than good

DeletedUser

Kick this idot please and thanks. I'll give you a huggle if you do :D

DeletedUser

lol thanks for the advice deathfire09, but i kinda said the same thing in the forum. and the leader, and majority agree with me. what was the point of this post? it did more harm than good

QFT
At least in your case it made some sense with your post:icon_idea: