wtfaPANDA now WTFimSCREWED!

DeletedUser

Horses, just give him a break. His sister was in the hospital, I have a brother the same age. I would be terrified if that happened to me.

I don't disagree. I have a 16 year old brother and I'd feel the same way. But I wouldn't come home from the hospital, log onto TW.net forums, and post "oh hey guys, I lost my village because my brother got hit by a car". It should be kept to yourself.

Inu, I just came back ;)

DeletedUser

I don't disagree. I have a 16 year old brother and I'd feel the same way. But I wouldn't come home from the hospital, log onto TW.net forums, and post "oh hey guys, I lost my village because my brother got hit by a car". It should be kept to yourself.

Inu, I just came back ;)
You do have a point. :|

DeletedUser

HH, my thoughts exactly I remember previous world's where leaders made such excuses. Though I could sympathize if there was concise evidence or understanding to believe so.

DeletedUser

HH, my thoughts exactly I remember previous world's where leaders made such excuses. Though I could sympathize if there was concise evidence or understanding to believe so.

I don't think he has to prove his sister was hit.
Fair enough it looks dodgy but if she really was hit, I wish her the best of luck with recovery.

DeletedUser

This thread is so lame with such a bad pnp and turn of events.
On a personal note:
I dont know how RL gets to be the bad guy in every world I play.But I knew Panda cant hold on forever whether he gets to be online 24/7 or not.I think he can concentrate on a new world/speed world after sometime and enjoy this freaking game like its supposed to be

thebit

Lol they plan on rimming him, and then attacking him probably 100+ hours away, after he's REBORN.

Pure genius if you ask me....

DeletedUser

why the insults? we are a tribe that just might of thought, had to show something.... we might of thought you thought of us differentlly if we didn't show and prove ourselves worthy as a tribe especailly as we are within the top 20,we may of thought that we would be seen weak. We as a tribe have quite alot of experianced players and some that are not but all we want to do is expand and make friends along the way. I'm sorry for the post at the top of the topic and all of that we posted about wtfaPANDA. If you can accept this apolagy, not just from me but from the tribe, then i promise we will make things better and stop with the uneeded posts.

Apolagies,

Darkestdevil45 ( REBORN )

p.s yeah.. sorry for any spelling mistakes, im usually on externals 3 in the morning and forget what im doing sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kk... you can stop now -_- even all of you are getting lame for keeping on saying more things

LOL

After creating this piece of garbage thread, you have no right to call anyone lame. Go back to your fail tribe's forums.

DeletedUser

Before I respond to the apology post, what is your current rank in REBORN?

DeletedUser

Don't take this personally, but right now REBORN is pretty much a joke tribe to us here in the forums.

The reason for this is almost 100% because of this thread and Sanotra's thread. So far in this world your tribe is the only one that made a thread just to let us know you were in the top 20. There's clearly internal issues, because it's been voiced by your membership in both threads. Panda was probably spot on about what your tribe needed, but instead he was met with a jackass-ish response from Sanotra. If someone who was publicly representing my tribe talked to me like that, I'd have responded the exact same way he did.

What made it worse was that you then made an entire new thread solely dedicated to removing one player. You'd get flamed for making a thread about going to war with several people if the tribe was small enough, so you can imagine how we feel about announcing in a new thread that you've removed one player.

And a compounding issue is that both threads were poorly written/formatted, so even if you'd had a good reason to make these threads, you probably would have still gotten some negative responses. Something else that a lot of people don't realize is that the normal forum users can tolerate bad spelling or grammar to an extent, but when you make an official thread for an announcement by your tribe, bad spelling and grammar gets magnified and the reader loses focus on the point.

Your tribe wouldn't be in the spotlight if it would have remained quiet, and we'd still probably think you might be alright. You might as well have shone a spotlight on your tribe's issues.

DeletedUser

you have VERY good points. even i am new to PnP and only recentlly started. I havn't used them before because I didn't see the need to. I do agree with you entirely though, wtfaPANDA was treated highly out of order but when one of our members posted what he said on our tribes forums, since we do have new members to maybe the game or PnP, they thought it was a big deal when something was posted on here so as our tribe is a democracy, it lead to this. Although I say wtfAPANDA didn't deserve all what got, he did deserve quite a bit, as we all know what he did isn't acceptable, esepcailly since he was part of that tribe.

If this apolagy is accepted, and REBORN are given another chance PnP, I myself will check anything that is wanted to go onto PnP

P.s( Our Duke will be making a PnP account soon.)

DeletedUser

Try to come up with a new pnp like you said and then we will see:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I will later, as it is 4:20 over here in the UK and i havnt slept because ive being trying to sort things out for everyone