wtfaPANDA now WTFimSCREWED!

DeletedUser

Couldn't be bothered to read it. The way you set out your PnP is horrible, plain and dull.

DeletedUser88205

Couldn't be bothered to read it. The way you set out your PnP is horrible, plain and dull.

/Seconds what Rairiku said.

Bad spelling, a long wall of text with no pictures and poor content makes this thread quite a bad one. I would recommend that you let someone else make a Pnp, should Reborn need one next time. Good to see you cleared wtfApanda- player vs tribe battles end in the tribe winning in almost all cases and this was no exception.

DeletedUser

Several points:

A) The layout of the PnP was awful, with many spelling mistakes, and so on...

And more important, B) The guy who attacked was actually just lucky. If you play around with the simulator, considering the haul and wall, you find out he had the same amount of troops as Panda, maybe slightly more... So, that is it. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wow...

Ok, to start with, i have played with panda before on speed, we started late and got to rank 2 tribe, with just the two of us, him rank 3 me rank 10.

I have never met a better person to play with, he's a good player, good communicator, and good with teamwork. If he says your tribe fails, it fails.

He, Insulted on a world forum one of THE best tribes I have played in and showed his true colours. wtfaPANDA chose himself to say the tribe was unorganized and a weak tribe.

To start with, what was the offending insults? back up your statements with proof please. Also, "the best tribe *you* have played in" is a personal opinion, that doesn't make it the best tribe. He has a right to an opinion, saying the tribe in unorganized and weak isn't an insult, it's an observation.

Let me tell you what happens to players like this......

step one, we destroy you in our forums
step two, we kick you of any privillages you may of had
step three, we kick you from the tribe
step four, we clean your village within 24 hours
step five, we send a mail to top tribes within your area of what has happened and lower the chance of you getting help from other tribes
step six, we keep attacking
step seven, we noble you

Is the usual response from decent tribes. Is anything else necessary? It must be for you, maybe the concept of getting things done without pointless talk is too complicated.

And what is all this stupidity about you CLEARING our members, you knew from the start that these members are inactive so why boast, plus they wern't even big players!

That is your fault, for keeping inactive members.

And our so called "Attacks?" on you, HA don't make us laugh!
We sent 2 attacks on you, just 2, so don't BS about massive attacks, and you, whos ego says more about anything than his knowledge, you don't even dodge them?
Attack 1
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/e340a797e7b19c7ba16d0f3e306100e7
Opps where did you 14k army go! >.<
Attack 2
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/57aa13fb3122f7c46b733cb04db71cbe
Looks like this attack shouldn't even be counted as your army was completely wiped out.
or

Check your reports work... :icon_neutral:

If you do get support from another tribe. I'm sure after what we have proved with =KRF= that no tribe wants to face us at the moment. We are willing to attack a tribe just to take out the person we need.
And you say he is egotistical? :lol:

Insulting our tribe is one of the worst possible things to do. We are REBORN,

REBORN doesnt stand for one thing it stand for many:

REBORN stands for experianced
REBORN stands for revengeful
REBORN stands for brought back
REBORN stands for undefeatable

wtfaPANDA has deserved the worst form of punsihment.... DEATH
If wtfaPANDA does restart on this world we will automatically attack again as soon as his protection dies out.

This is for all those who also wish to insult REBORN and want to follow the same path

REBORN

This is just some of the worst PnP i have ever seen. You disgrace yourself, your tribe, and anyone who has ever known you. Further more, you degrade these forums into childish "He called me a name" games. Please don't post irrelevant things like this, it's just petty that you cant even solve your own issues with one player, you need to complain about them on here.

1/10 - I can't decide whether it makes me want to laugh, or facepalm...

DeletedUser

WtfAPanda here. Congratz on clearing me. Shame it took 17 people 4 days, the reason I wasn't online to dodge the attack is very simple; sister was hit by a car. Not using as an excuse just thought I'd let you guys know. I'm not moaning about getting cleared, things happen in life. While you guys were stealing my pixel village I was with my sister in hospital. Fun, eh?

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm just a jerk or something but it's wearing on my nerves that so many people love to let us know that the only reason they were taken down is because their sister/grandmother/(insert family member here) had some kind of tragic incident take place.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm just a jerk or something but it's wearing on my nerves that so many people love to let us know that the only reason they were taken down is because their sister/grandmother/(insert family member here) had some kind of tragic incident take place.

Oh, I'm sorry! Next time I'll make sure my sister doesn't get hit by a car and I can be here watching Tribal Wars instead of sitting with her in hospital!
Also notice how I said I wasn't using it as an excuse. You think I wanted my sister to puncture her lung and break an arm and leg? She's 12 you inconsiderate kid

DeletedUser

LOL

You displayed exactly why it's getting on my nerves. The quality of this PnP aside, it was posted as part of the game. It wasn't a personal affront to you in RL, but you made it about RL when you made that final comment: "While you guys were stealing my pixel village I was with my sister in hospital. Fun, eh?" Completely condescending and unnecessary.

Just as condescending and unnecessary as your reply to me. This is the internet. We don't know you or your sister. I'm quite sure no one here wishes ill on either of you in real life, so don't bring it here.

(PS: Kid, haha. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, "kid".)

DeletedUser

A sudden drop in activity occured on my part, was merely explaining why. My "Completely condescending and unnecessary." in a topic set out to personally critique me, I'm sure thats fine.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that Panda. I hope your sister makes a full recovery and my best wishes to you and your family.

DeletedUser

A sudden drop in activity occured on my part, was merely explaining why. My "Completely condescending and unnecessary." in a topic set out to personally critique me, I'm sure thats fine.

That's exactly what I'm saying. It wasn't personally critiquing you. It was a critique on your character in this game (albeit a poor attempt at such a critique, but it was about the game nonetheless.)

DeletedUser

You do know Panda, ban evading is illegal here in TW ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Horses, just give him a break. His sister was in the hospital, I have a brother the same age. I would be terrified if that happened to me.

Repinski

You do know Panda, ban invading is illegal here in TW ;).

Ban invading huh? I thought it was evading. :icon_rolleyes:

On another note, Panda I wish your sister a full recovery and this PnP sucks. :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL

You displayed exactly why it's getting on my nerves. The quality of this PnP aside, it was posted as part of the game. It wasn't a personal affront to you in RL, but you made it about RL when you made that final comment: "While you guys were stealing my pixel village I was with my sister in hospital. Fun, eh?" Completely condescending and unnecessary.

Just as condescending and unnecessary as your reply to me. This is the internet. We don't know you or your sister. I'm quite sure no one here wishes ill on either of you in real life, so don't bring it here.

(PS: Kid, haha. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, "kid".)

:O Haven't seen you since W1 DEATH! Nostalgia time.

But @Panda seriously, it's the interwebz. It's suspicious how somebody under attack has unavoidable RL issues that coincide with this, providing an appropriate excuse as to why they messed up. I mean, if it's true your sister got hit by a car, condolences. But trying to play the guilt card against others on these forums? Weak. Real weak.

DeletedUser

:O Haven't seen you since W1 DEATH! Nostalgia time.

But @Panda seriously, it's the interwebz. It's suspicious how somebody under attack has unavoidable RL issues that coincide with this, providing an appropriate excuse as to why they messed up. I mean, if it's true your sister got hit by a car, condolences. But trying to play the guilt card against others on these forums? Weak. Real weak.

Pretty sure anyone that plays with me or has me on Skype will be able to follow up by saying I haven't been logged into ANYTHING seeing as I haven't found the time with everything happening. I'm not playing a guilt card, I'm not on the internet for the +1's.

Thanks to everyone wishing my sister good health, much appreciated. Also feels nice when my friends are backing me up here.

@Har, We'll play speed again soon matey.