Xsynctiumx is it right?

DeletedUser

Hey i only said i was King as a Joke...:icon_rolleyes:

Wild CoYoTe i have a question

Do you even play speed?
Who are YOU
And you called me a Nuub Ohhh dearrrr :D

Yes i do, and have. This is just an alt acc.
Still dunno who you are.

DeletedUser33494

Well I know Wild Coyate and he is a very good player with more experience then most people here

DeletedUser

Oh please, It's perfectly normal =/. As for Jobson, I agree him and his minions are cute. Specially when you clear him and you get hit by others LOOOL. </3.

DeletedUser

Long time no see Richi :p

Most people in speed will have a group with them to gang others and then brag how they are good *cough jobson cough*

Best thing to do is just play a bit and get to know some better players so if you get ganged you always have someone to help you as well.

Note: Richi is a cool guy so you nubs should help him and not flame (SWIFTY)

Found out the Jobson part last night. :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

Don't worry rich. Tis just a game. Sync Isn't all that great :x.

DeletedUser33494

is that Sync? :icon_razz: If so I have seen him for ages"!

Ha I think I have players 4-20 all throwing everything at me now, but still a lot of fun, I may have to take up speed worlds more often

and, hiya Reza :icon_redface: we havent spoken for like ever!

DeletedUser

1m n3w 2 7h15 today at 00:03
I got 80+ incomings... on a speed round a SPEED ROUND.
Wow. I have grudging admiration for how well you manipulated 20 people to do this. Congratz you sly dog ;)
1m n3w 2 7h15 today at 00:02
yeah, like 20 "minions".
Xsynctiumx on 24.06. at 23:59
L000lll I m YOLOING so hard irl looooling lmao actually taken down by minions

olympus

I'll team with you when i come back Richi, see how Syn and his minions do then :3

DeletedUser

Oh you silly alias noob

:icon_rolleyes: You aren't very good. Adam would rip all your minions balls off, throw them in a dumpster, and wait for sandusky to dig them out :icon_rolleyes:.

Getting 20 people to hit the better person shows how low of a player you are. :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: You aren't very good. Adam would rip all your minions balls off, throw them in a dumpster, and wait for sandusky to dig them out :icon_rolleyes:.

Getting 20 people to hit the better person shows how low of a player you are. :lol:
:lol:

DeletedUser

Found out the Jobson part last night. :icon_redface:.

Found out what?? I haven't played .net for ages!!! who are you?? I don't need to talk on forums I do my talking in game....

Swifty you little keyboard warrior.. please explain who my minions are??? As I have none it will be quite an interesting read! As for you ur just a little hugger who followers other lil huggers like your forum warrior friends matty and now the nub Sam who has to beg and pay people to attack me! Have you won yet??? haha nope not possible!

DeletedUser

Found out what?? I haven't played .net for ages!!! who are you?? I don't need to talk on forums I do my talking in game....

Swifty you little keyboard warrior.. please explain who my minions are??? As I have none it will be quite an interesting read! As for you ur just a little hugger who followers other lil huggers like your forum warrior friends matty and now the nub Sam who has to beg and pay people to attack me! Have you won yet??? haha nope not possible!

You mean... When... You sent... A 11 second.. Train at me... :lol: And I had 3x your nuke :icon_surprised: