XVI declare war....

Nudist

Well...as if this wasn't obvious already, we'd definitely be on XVI's side here. ;)

So you think...

While the world launches on XVI, we'll be ignoring those attacks and going straight for you guys!

DeletedUser

lol. You already got (V). Dunno about Dice and DVADER, never really had any dealings with them.

DeletedUser

So you think...

While the world launches on XVI, we'll be ignoring those attacks and going straight for you guys!

How many of you are going to jump on this bandwagon? I would have thought ACTIVE could do it on their own, although it's not happening so far.

DeletedUser

How many of you are going to jump on this bandwagon? I would have thought ACTIVE could do it on their own, although it's not happening so far.

Dont even start with that. Please. We have 44 members and dropping, and only 4-6 of the active ones are actually fighting, and we are still owning the overal stats.

Maybe we should get some one else in to pick up the slack :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That would be kinda funny if everyone sent 100 fakes. wake up to 100,000 incomings.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't it be, when should our attacks arrive?

Nudist, if we are doing this in proper family tribe setting then we must lower ourselves to their standards. It doesn't matter what time they arrive as long as we all coordinate to send between 00:00 and 01:00. Then you'll know how 1337 we are!

Cele.... i named you leader of the family :icon_cool: i know how you dream of that every night.:lol:

DeletedUser

Nudist, if we are doing this in proper family tribe setting then we must lower ourselves to their standards. It doesn't matter what time they arrive as long as we all coordinate to send between 00:00 and 01:00. Then you'll know how 1337 we are!

Cele.... i named you leader of the family :icon_cool: i know how you dream of that every night.:lol:

If I ever get put in charge of a family there will be no 00:00 - 01:00 launch date crap, it will be "land 3 trains and 4 nukes per train at 23:35:00 or gtfo".

DeletedUser

If I ever get put in charge of a family there will be no 00:00 - 01:00 launch date crap, it will be "land 3 trains and 4 nukes per train at 23:35:00 or gtfo".

You'll be the worst family tribe leader ever >.> They aren't good enough to send 1 second trains. Let alone time a nuke to land in front of the train in the same second.

DeletedUser

Ok, I got my little rim 26 pointers getting their nukes ready right now. Prepare for all out hell boys and girls.

DeletedUser53562

I would've thought you'd of merged with them by now... :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

LIEZ. He befriends them until they grow to 9k. :icon_twisted: A tactic I fully endorse and use myself! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OMG! XVI is winning!

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE Dice DVADER WUKE PAWNS (V) NL -V- [BC] LOADED JOKER F.T.E RIS ~SANG~ MtOlym Numpt A+D ~ROCK~ PRGN
Players:

Timeframe: 18/08/2009 19:23:00 to 19/08/2009 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,999
Side 2: 29,010
Difference: 68,989

image.php

Can I get an invite to C27? They're nr. 21 and seem to be ok.

DeletedUser

OMG! XVI is winning!

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ACTIVE Dice DVADER WUKE PAWNS (V) NL -V- [BC] LOADED JOKER F.T.E RIS ~SANG~ MtOlym Numpt A+D ~ROCK~ PRGN
Players:

Timeframe: 18/08/2009 19:23:00 to 19/08/2009 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,999
Side 2: 29,010
Difference: 68,989

image.php

Can I get an invite to C27? They're nr. 21 and seem to be ok.

and your supprised :icon_surprised: