XVI declare war....

DeletedUser

Seriously though, are XVI at war with ACTIVE? Someone from the leadership of either tribe please answer. (or at least someone who has a clue)

DeletedUser

I agree with that, and any other XVI/Active player would say the same.

Yes. If we war now, after that the world will most likely be boring for a while. I just post random stuff (spam) to mess around.. even though many dont like it :D
i dont reallly care..

But no war now.. we shall wait much longer to keep our hopes up. I actually wish active would like recruit more people or merge or something... I wont think any different it will make the game more interesting..

DeletedUser

kind of a nub post imo. Like a child calling people out for the fun of it. I agree with hibby, I don't think I could stop laughing if that were to happen. But really my thoughts on this are simple.... Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

killa mist

there is a war but i only know that 5 of the top 20 are in it against XVI and many other tribes

DeletedUser

there is a war but i only know that 5 of the top 20 are in it against XVI and many other tribes

I think you will find that's called expansion. If you call a 30mil+ tribe attacking a 3-4mil tribe, a war, on a non-morale world, then there is some thing wrong.

killa mist

its more like 20 mill if you put all the tribe to geather maybe more

killa mist

yes but if there is cooperation that does count for something

DeletedUser

kind of a nub post imo. Like a child calling people out for the fun of it. I agree with hibby, I don't think I could stop laughing if that were to happen. But really my thoughts on this are simple.... Whatever.

You have to pretty much just ignore anything kamari says. He just wants to get people to rage over his posts.

There is no war to my knowledge for which XVI is taking part right now.

DeletedUser

If there was a war that was 5 on 1 against XVI the stats wouldn't be 11-3. Unless those 5 tribes are basically 15-20 out of the top 20 i would hope that 5 tribes would be able to muster up at least 2 caps a tribe in 1 day. Especially if they are aware of the war.

DeletedUser

There's no war.

i think if a war was to happen between the top two tribes the stats would look a lot different who ever the winning tribe may be (see i'm not being bias) :icon_razz:

so i fully agree with nudist :icon_eek:

killa mist

there is much cooperation and if anyother tribe in the fight does not they get taken down , and the stats will soon go up

DeletedUser

there is much cooperation and if anyother tribe in the fight does not they get taken down , and the stats will soon go up

You seriously fail.

Looks to see what tribe he emerged from.

Ah I see.. Well, that explains it.

killa mist

well say what you want Active they will soon be lookin your way

killa mist

yep look like i am but im not worried so bring it on nudist and enjoy the attacks :)

palmertrou

WK just broke into the top 20 and overtook ~ROCK~ so... are ~ROCK~ safe now? :p