XVI declare war....

DeletedUser

killa mist - 12 villas
nudist - 62 villas.

You realize that by himself, nudist would be able to send 2-3 nukes, a noble train, and 1-2 full D's to every single one of your villages and have you rimmed in less than 2 seconds if all timed correctly? You probably shouldn't talk smack on someone with 50 more villas than yourself, especially when he is an excellent player.

DEiiTY

killa mist - 12 villas
nudist - 62 villas.

You realize that by himself, nudist would be able to send 2-3 nukes, a noble train, and 1-2 full D's to every single one of your villages and have you rimmed in less than 2 seconds if all timed correctly? You probably shouldn't talk smack on someone with 50 more villas than yourself, especially when he is an excellent player.

QFT also i heard that DEiiTY was a good player too:icon_redface:

Nudist

get a life, what fun is a war game if you cant insult ppl

I actually think the opposite. When I'm fighting someone I like to be cordial and I like to have good conversation with my enemy. Why insult people when you can get to know them and have some fun? Like you said, it's a war game, so there's no need to be insulting. I would like to hope nobody would take things personally when my nobles are knocking at their doors.

DeletedUser

I actually think the opposite. When I'm fighting someone I like to be cordial and I like to have good conversation with my enemy. Why insult people when you can get to know them and have some fun? Like you said, it's a war game, so there's no need to be insulting. I would like to hope nobody would take things personally when my nobles are knocking at their doors.

I assume that he would be the player on Xbox live that gets completely destroyed and talks about how you hack or how a certain weapon or tactic is "noob". Yes that seems to be the type of player you are.

DeletedUser53562

My nobles bring roses and chocolate covered strawberries. :icon_cool:

But in all seriousness, I completely agree. A bit of honour and dignity in the game is refreshing to say the least. Met some of my greatest TW heroes whilst fighting against them (like Montressors, I won, don't let him tell you otherwise!:icon_cool:) and chatting whilst fighting. It's all part of the fun. :)

DeletedUser

*Thank god* you are in my tribe. At times I think you are the only one that speaks any sense between the lot of us in this space :icon_eek:.