XVI > n@me < ACTIVE

DeletedUser

firstly, don't let them know your scared(oops to late).

Secondly, if you let them know your scared of some fighting they will most likely not have an alliance of merge with you.

thirdly, don't create noobish topics about let basically screaming "I'M SCARED!!".

Fourthly, the only way to get on active good side is butts3ck.

fifthly, what if XVI and Active merge? :O or maybe we can create a family and take over more K's like evil and F.Mdid so we wouldn't have to fight.(did anyone notice Evil and F.M are the only families? usally there is more.)

DeletedUser68429

fifthly, what if XVI and Active merge? :O or maybe we can create a family and take over more K's like evil and F.Mdid so we wouldn't have to fight.(did anyone notice Evil and F.M are the only families? usally there is more.)

Does that make EVIL the only family tribe that was premade??

DeletedUser

@nuke11

ok, who is scared? I truly hope you don't think I am scared. If I where so afraid, I would have moved to another world by now.

@Your our BUFFET
Are you reading the same thread I am. You just randomly say youll tell your "friend" to send a nuke at someone?

@tossa

whats backtiming? I dont have full wall breaker nukes for that very reason or anything. Im just a lonely top 20 player that has no twoops.

The purpose of the thread was to get some attention on the upcoming action on K43, and to get some opinions. Not to boast about friends in mentioned tribes, or to show how you can misread something (thinking I am scared).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@nuke11

ok, who is scared? I truly hope you don't think I am scared. If I where so afraid, I would have moved to another world by now.

@Your our BUFFET
Are you reading the same thread I am. You just randomly say youll tell your "friend" to send a nuke at someone?

@tossa

whats backtiming? I dont have full wall breaker nukes for that very reason or anything. Im just a lonely top 20 player that has no twoops.

The purpose of the thread was to get some attention on the upcoming action on K43, and to get some opinions. Not to boast about friends in mentioned tribes, or to show how you can misread something (thinking I am scared).

I've seen your tribe and your recruiting, I must say you look promising - had you been on the rim, I'm pretty sure you would've grown big.

But now as they say, caught between two fronts :icon_confused:?

DeletedUser

@nuke11

i truly hope that this is sarcasm.

Aren't XVI attacking every tribe around them anyway? Even if they're not, I'm sure they will be soon enough.

we're attacking everything that looks like a good tasty village :)

DeletedUser

I've seen your tribe and your recruiting, I must say you look promising - had you been on the rim, I'm pretty sure you would've grown big.

But now as they say, caught between two fronts :icon_confused:?

Who knows maybe N@AME have the stuff to repell the invasion unless ACTIVE and XVI work together I dont think we will be seeing the end of N@AME any time soon you will be like those bunnies in w8 15 members yet they caused clorox I big headache. I think :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

@nuke11

If you don't know what backtiming is, your doomed. if you can't split 250ms trains, your doomed. If you can't pre-noble then renoble it within 1sec, your doomed. Much love <3

DeletedUser

If you don't know what backtiming is, your doomed. if you can't split 250ms trains, your doomed. If you can't pre-noble then renoble it within 1sec, your doomed. Much love <3

There are alternate ways of defending than sniping :icon_razz: The best defenders I knew only used that tactic when they had to. Agree about the rest though.

DeletedUser

I guess this thread gives you 3 weeks before you guys start to get attacked in masse.

DeletedUser

There are alternate ways of defending than sniping :icon_razz: The best defenders I knew only used that tactic when they had to. Agree about the rest though.

yes but if you have 7-8 nukes timed RIGHT infront of the noble train, stacking it would be a bit hard, also they would most likely have more then 1 noble train inbound.

DeletedUser

You all took this thread too seriously. I highly regret even posting it now. You all skim through and find particular things to flame, instead of actually staying on topic....

I've been successfully back timing trains since world 16, so yes... its sarcasm.. Though in how many months of doing so, i have never seen a 200 or 250ms train you all seem to covet.

How exactly does a thread cause people to mass attack? Thats a pretty limited scope of whats going on as a whole. If I do happen to get totally annihilated because of this thread Ill make sure to remember that regardless of skill of a player and strength of support from a tribe.( posting on forums= mass destruction.).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been successfully back timing trains since world 16, so yes... its sarcasm.. Though in how many months of doing so, i have never seen a 200 or 250ms train you all seem to covet.

I will send you one if you really want to see it!:lol:

It might take me a few attempts! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Im going to have to say, your all noobs for flaming/posting on this undeserving thread :icon_neutral:

Now im one :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You all took this thread too seriously. I highly regret even posting it now. You all skim through and find particular things to flame, instead of actually staying on topic....

How exactly does a thread cause people to mass attack? Thats a pretty limited scope of whats going on as a whole. If I do happen to get totally annihilated because of this thread Ill make sure to remember that regardless of skill of a player and strength of support from a tribe.( posting on forums= mass destruction.).

ummm no, if you get nobled it i most likely you were out played. Also, you posted on the forums without thinking it through so of course you will be flamed. also if you never have had a 200-250ms train then you haven't really gone against any good players or they were just very lazy.

DeletedUser

As a former Cookie member I will tell you this. You could stay there and we all could stay together and strong. But nooo... you wanted your own tribe and now facing 2 strong tribes.

DeletedUser

Personally, i will be looking for a direct contact with ACTIVE, and if they recruit n@me, this will be like a heaven for me.

For the current n@me, i can say, that as long as they stay the few players, they are not that tasty...

mattcurr

Cut those times to 1/8 :icon_eek:

Then know that evil has my smexy guide to dodging backtime, good for .2 seconds:icon_wink: