Yo, sound the bell, school's in, sucka!

DeletedUser

on the subject of RR. he decided to go on the offense when we were surrounded by bunny without even any decent stacks he had experienced the hurricane and lost connections so there was a lack of communications. as one of the cos i went with 2 days of not knowing what was happening and was suddenly told we were at war with bunny. he was too trigger happy and launched an offense on bunny overnight after he had got back his power without even waiting for stacks from the tribe. in the end when i got on we had somewhere close to 2 full defensive villages worth of support in the villages with most of our own troops killed off. after the first day i couldnt even get in contact with the others and just decided to quit the world altogether. it was a decent show of coordination on bunny's part. congratulation on the successful ops.

musological

Why would it be a joke? As far as my understanding goes. Bunny were told no several times and continued to ignore the warnings.

It is a joke, but methinks you miss the point for being the butt. The very fact that you think being a spread out tribe of pointwhores means you can dictate to others who and where they can recruit is the joke, and you are the one's that should have heeded the warnings ;-)

So you can surprise attack an isolated side and get a few caps? Big deal. It's your whole group down south that is the isolated ones and you've severely misjudged the importance of distance at this stage so early in the world. We were gonna leave you be, but now you'll have to find out the hard way why we are ranked #1 as a tribe for warstats :)

DeletedUser

It is a joke, but methinks you miss the point for being the butt. The very fact that you think being a spread out tribe of pointwhores means you can dictate to others who and where they can recruit is the joke, and you are the one's that should have heeded the warnings ;-)

So you can surprise attack an isolated side and get a few caps? Big deal. It's your whole group down south that is the isolated ones and you've severely misjudged the importance of distance at this stage so early in the world. We were gonna leave you be, but now you'll have to find out the hard way why we are ranked #1 as a tribe for warstats :)

[SPOIL]
Misc-so-hardcore-l.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

It was hardly a surprise attack. It was fairly obvious the attacks were just a matter of time due to the lack of willingness to work with a tribe because you wanted some boost up the ranking's. In regards to you calling us a tribe of pointwhores thats properly the most ludicrous claim I have ever heard.

I am one of those southern players and Ill be damned if I ever lose a village to bunny. So far I have seen nothing that would suggest your tribe is what it cracks up to be especially considering the reports that were witnessed on mage and clueless. Nice of him to waste 90% of his D on ~10 level walls.

Distance isn't as big as the issue of wasting hordes of troops in attempt to hold villages in vain. I think thats were your mistaken. Until Bunny can buck up I would advise you to keep to the planning in game. We are much harder than the quiters/inactives in Pencil you guys managed to take.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We were gonna leave you be, but now you'll have to find out the hard way why we are ranked #1 as a tribe for warstats :)

Is being #1 in war stats supposed to be impressive and intimidating? The tribe you are warring is #2 in war stats. You are the only 2 tribes to fight in a large sustained war. Congratulations on being in a war for around a month. Your #1 war stats don't mean anything.

DeletedUser

[10/31/2012 2:16:46 AM] donkyho: hey
[10/31/2012 2:16:48 AM] donkyho: you still quit?
[10/31/2012 2:16:54 AM] fantus: yes
[10/31/2012 2:16:57 AM] donkyho: ;(
[10/31/2012 2:22:50 AM] fantus: (hug)
[10/31/2012 2:23:02 AM] donkyho: well
[10/31/2012 2:23:08 AM] donkyho: I'm kinda glad you quit
[10/31/2012 2:23:12 AM] donkyho: not because I wanted you to quit
[10/31/2012 2:23:17 AM] donkyho: but we're opping your acct right now
[10/31/2012 2:23:21 AM] donkyho: and I don't wanna attack you :D

Bunny knew i had quit, i don't see why you are playing dumb, for it's not even all that big of a deal.

And you expect your tribemates to just leave their accs unattended when they quit? Poor Bunny. ):

I set a sitter, obviously...

This made me laugh....fantus quits everyworld when she gets a few incomings or hears about getting them. I think she likes talking in the chats more then actually playing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93450

W56, i quit due to having a baby, didn't have incomings.

W62, i quit to play w63, never intended to play w62 for long, and also didn't have incomings.

W63, well, i was rimmed, so you can maybe say i quit there because of incomings.

W64, i quit because i didn't want to play by myself, also, no incomings.

W65, i quit because i didn't really want to play w65 anymore, Bunny did have an OP, but they had cancelled it, and i heard nothing ellse about it until after i had quit when it was pretty much done.

Where are you getting this claim from?

As for your second comment, thatis true, do you have a problem with it? And do i know you?

Sorry about making this about me. :\

DeletedUser53562

time will tell gentlemen ;-)

Indeed it will, but sounds like you guys are having some trouble???

[spoil]Bunny Queen today at 14:57
There has a been a very disappointing response to the support needed on the bloody mage acc in the west. We have very active and skilled sitters in this tribe and we can hold off wobble there, but we need to start getting support on the way NOW.

We seriously do not want wobble moving in any closer and while UMAD! are hitting their back flank this is a perfect opportunity to cockblock them good and proper while we eat up ||DD|| and gain a strong position to be able to wipe them them from our vicinity.

I wanna make sure they thoroughly regret underestimating Bunny and that road to that start here, so check the support thread and get sending please!http://en65.tribalwars.net/game.php?screenmode=view_thread&thread_id=80798&screen=forum

muso[/spoil]

I also find it ironic you call us pointwhores when you are the ones recruiting known point whores. Mage is a waste of space who has been tribe hopping to save his own ass for weeks and I'm guessing you're finally copping onto that fact. He's been begging us for an invite for the last week or so as well. The fact that he's nobling 74 point barbs instead of trying to recap villages we took speaks volumes and from what I understand, he has trouble tagging incomings. Look at W53 too... we smashed a lot of you guys back then (Nooble v Coming) so how you could think we would be even remotely scared of Bunny is beyond me.

As for us heeding warnings... what warnings exactly? And even if you had given us warnings, why the hell would we heed them? You deliberately recruit inside our clusters and honestly expect no repercussions? And as for them being a surprise attack on isolated members - there should have been no surprises there. Both Sumner and myself expressed our displeasure with your dodgy recruitment to both you and KK and it has been mentioned here on the externals several times and received nothing but glib and patronising responses. If you are going to be stupid enough to recruit inside the number one tribe's cluster when you already have a war on other fronts, you should at least have the foresight to stack them. It's hardly rocket science. We had no beef with Bunny until they got up in our business as any decent tribe would.

So please, save your breath making baseless insults and maybe actually do something in game.

Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:

Tribes: Bunny

Timeframe:
Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference: 78,890
chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can see the wobble gangbang starting here. UMAD! and Bunny. Dont see why other tribes wouldnt join in!

DeletedUser53562

Can see the wobble gangbang starting here. UMAD! and Bunny. Dont see why other tribes wouldnt join in!

Awww cute, I see what you did there! Sounds just like the coalition mails going around.

Bunny are hardly gangbanging anyone, they are defending - badly.

DeletedUser

I find it more cute that he thinks we would care. <3

This thread isn't about Wobble though. /me away

DeletedUser

I know nothing about coalition mails or anything? Just stating that i can see it happening, nothing else. But yes, wobble are winning at the moment. Congratualtions. But its only been a few days, lets see if they can keep it up

scarlet ash

if Bunny can't actually impact Pencil enough to have them done by now only having 6 caps over Pencil I think you're steeply overestimating yourself on Wobble, especially as they are mainly the recruits you had over there which are involved in this war.

Bunny isn't some 1337 tribe even though most your forum ego's wish to differ.

EDIT: I'm not saying you don't have some good members. Every tribe had some good members but as a functioning tribe with efficiency... Bunny still has a long way to go to handle Wobble the way some of Bunny's forum ego's seem to think eventually they'll break wobble with ease.

Try holding some respect to those ones. Your ego won't deflate as much if you fail.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

They lost a lot of ground to recruits.

Thus Style is looking a lot worse :b From actually fighting, they are both quite equal.