Yo Wobble

DeletedUser

Whats there not to charge you with?

Slander, robbery, false identity, failure to comply, resisting noblement. Multi accounting. etc

DeletedUser108786

I love sore losers. Always come up with the funniest things to say once they are going to lose or have already lost :D

DeletedUser

Can't beat them ticket them! We wouldn't have gone down had you not made him quit. I don't feel bad for what happened. You can say it was planned all you want but it wasn't. Had it been planned, Vol and I wouldn't have had almost all of our defense on the wobble frontline when wobble backstabbed us. I wouldn't be happy winning a world in a tribe that has never won a war without a merge. NIR war = merge, AAA war = merge. You basically merged with Looney by taking all of their best players and then making them work for you like a family tribe. Even the Yarr war was a merge gone wrong. The only war wobble won without a merge was the war on Omega and wobble didn't even want to fight in it. You can say you won the NIR war without a merge but in reality you couldn't take Vol down so you ticketed him until you got lucky with sitting. You hit stew while we had hundreds of Def vills on the wobble frontline before we could stack him.. This is the most pathetic world i've played in yet. I'm calling it now, Wobble will go the whole world without winning a war via merge. The TB(BOOM) war will end with some of them being recruited and the rest nobled. Same with looney. Merge merge merge merge merge. I'd love to stay and go down in a hail of nukes but seeing as you ruined the game for my friends and I i'll leave you all with a lake of barbs in k53.

Same old sob story. You back stabbed us. I have no idea where you are getting this deluded idea that we wronged you. You left to support the bitch and moan brigade and now you come here whinging about how it all went south. Go figure. Volvol was nothing special and in time we would have eaten him anyway, as we will do to the rest of the traitors.

Nobody really cares about you lot anymore. You are just easy pickings for our back liners. In regards to BOOM, I think we can safely say that we won't be merging any of them into wobble.

So long and thanks for playing bub.

DeletedUser

Better leave your tribe, have fun and get killed off if you weren't enjoying being in it.

DeletedUser108786

Better leave your tribe, have fun and get killed off if you weren't enjoying being in it.

If you don't move to a frontline then you aren't going to enjoy being in the tribe, are you? It is boring as hell just sitting back and sending nukes out not doing anything. They had their chance to move to the front and they didn't bother so it was their own fault they got stick from the tribe because of that.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i'll leave you all with a lake of barbs in k53. Tman is going to get a boss account. I'll be in a premade on 71 see you guys there.

My account has always been boss, thank you very much. You'll just give me that extra push into uber-sexy. I still luhh you babez! <3

Bye. Wish I could say anyone cared, but we really don't. Thanks for helping tman, he is a boss <3.

Luhh you tew. Or-el. <3

DeletedUser

If you don't move to a frontline then you aren't going to enjoy being in the tribe, are you? It is boring as hell just sitting back and sending nukes out not doing anything. They had their chance to move to the front and they didn't bother so it was their own fault they got stick from the tribe because of that.

You don't suppose the reason they didn't want to move to the front might be because they weren't enjoying being in Wobble in the first place?

Players enjoy playing in their tribe and then choose move to the front. Not the other way around.

DeletedUser108786

And why wouldn't they enjoy their time? Nobody was giving them stick except when they were questioned about moving to the front. They seemed happy in the tribe but tried to show they weren't so they would have an excuse when they carried out their betrayal which took them over six months to find the balls to do it.

If they had problems they could have discussed it with council and got it sorted with. I had problems with the tribe initially when i first joined but i just dealt with it instead of just betraying a tribe who initially let you join them.

DeletedUser

It had nothing to do with happiness, according to what stew told me. They had always planned to leave from the moment they joined, and almost did one time before. Boredom, unhappiness...the excuses change with every post, but when it comes down to it most (some of them really were bored) had planned to leave the entire time. The plan was, straight out of stew's mouth, to sit back and get big on internals do they could fight near end-game and have the biggest accounts to win.

All the rest is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

And why wouldn't they enjoy their time? Nobody was giving them stick except when they were questioned about moving to the front. They seemed happy in the tribe but tried to show they weren't so they would have an excuse when they carried out their betrayal which took them over six months to find the balls to do it.

If they had problems they could have discussed it with council and got it sorted with. I had problems with the tribe initially when i first joined but i just dealt with it instead of just betraying a tribe who initially let you join them.

Wobble seems like a pretty boring tribe to me beyond the cross-dressing. If you're playing for the love of the game, then it doesn't seem to offer much more than wars being carried by a few members and merges.

And boredom often leads to discontent/unhappiness in games. So the two are related.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

How is that even relevant. There are some decent TB players left, they could have moved next to them and fought them :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Leaving Wobble was probably a much quicker and easier way to get some hot front line action.

Why bother putting more effort getting to the TB front line when they are clearly tired of Wobble and their shit and so don't want to help them?

DeletedUser

A person who is going to win this world and won't betray my tribe. :D

Nobody can be as good as the mighty Or-el. But we can still try :p

I am assuming you took an account, as I don't recall playing anyone of such low caliber and still they make it this long

DeletedUser81101

Someone please say something intelligent and relevant... :icon_eek: