You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser96004

Well this just sums up how much sustance all this Manic hate actually has. Rampants claims that Manics allies are all 'lapdogs', while in another thread Truegrave claims that Manic is being controlled by InSan3. Surely the fact that today alone, both of these arguments have been put forward shows that its all rubbish.

DeletedUser

Lol we are going to be crushed so bad its unreal. We are a group of huggers that like hugging people and then telling them what to do. I am personally a noob like my companions.

Fixed that for you ;)

DeletedUser

Well this just sums up how much sustance all this Manic hate actually has.

If it was hate, surely I'd be flaming MANIC in every thread? If you'd actual like to have a read around, that is not the case.

Rampants claims that Manics allies are all 'lapdogs', while in another thread Truegrave claims that Manic is being controlled by InSan3. Surely the fact that today alone, both of these arguments have been put forward shows that its all rubbish.

What do my opinions have to do with TrueGraves? I've never spoken to him in my life.

DeletedUser96004

What do my opinions have to do with TrueGraves? I've never spoken to him in my life.

I appreciate that. But surely it says somethings when 2 players, from 2 tribes (who are both flaming manic) can produce compleatly contradicting claims with 24 hours?

DeletedUser

I appreciate that. But surely it says somethings when 2 players, from 2 tribes (who are both flaming manic) can produce compleatly contradicting claims with 24 hours?

The key word in your argument being the word ALL..

Now if you re-read 'Rampants claims that Manics allies are all 'lapdogs' except insan3, while in another thread Truegrave claims that Manic is being controlled by InSan3' that should make perfect sense to anyone!

However this effectively makes Manic, Insan3's lapdog.. Woops

DeletedUser

Well this just sums up how much sustance all this Manic hate actually has. Rampants claims that Manics allies are all 'lapdogs', while in another thread Truegrave claims that Manic is being controlled by InSan3. Surely the fact that today alone, both of these arguments have been put forward shows that its all rubbish.

Not hate, you are the rank 1 tribe, you are supposed to be earning your place, not having it handed to you blindly.
It's fear on your part that you have so many allies, and stupidity on the part of your allies that they are helping the rank 1 dominate. You have...7 allies? you can't win a world with 7 allies, nobody has won a world with 7 allies, not good odds for those tribes helping you.

DeletedUser96004

Not hate, you are the rank 1 tribe, you are supposed to be earning your place, not having it handed to you blindly.
It's fear on your part that you have so many allies, and stupidity on the part of your allies that they are helping the rank 1 dominate. You have...7 allies? you can't win a world with 7 allies, nobody has won a world with 7 allies, not good odds for those tribes helping you.

lol go on who are our allies then? (your far off)

DeletedUser

InSan3 and MANIC are not allies.

Idk how many more times I've got to say this. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sorry, it's difficult when Manic are saying you are allies, I mean they tell us they aren't liars...:icon_rolleyes:

[1/6/12 2:09:22 AM] hocchamp: we need INSAN3
[1/6/12 2:09:24 AM] hocchamp: to ally us
[1/6/12 2:09:26 AM] hocchamp: they want got
[1/6/12 2:09:29 AM] hocchamp: SO we want GOT
[1/6/12 2:09:30 AM] hocchamp: ;)

DeletedUser93513

I'm sorry, it's difficult when Manic are saying you are allies, I mean they tell us they aren't liars...:icon_rolleyes:

That quote doesn't say we're allies.

That quote says they want us as allies..

Come on.. Like really.. all you have to do is read it.. *facepalm*

DeletedUser93513

Do you want more quotes? I just need to dig them up, that was the more convenient one.

Ummm YES

Bro, just by reading that quote, you can tell that they don't already consider us as allies.

Hoc is saying they need us as allies. If that doesn't tell you that we have no alliance, then wth man. It doesn't get simpler than that.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102250

Do you want more quotes? I just need to dig them up, that was the more convenient one.

Ummm YES

Hmm, maybe i'm wrong as i remember a post from rawr saying he wasn't, or am i just thinkign things

DeletedUser

They all lie, Rawr lies, Hocc lies, you lie...but don't worry about it, it seems to have become the accepted Norm for W58

DeletedUser102250

They all lie, Rawr lies, Hocc lies, grumpy old nub lies, hallie lies, true lies you lie...but don't worry about it, it seems to have become the accepted Norm for W58

fixed for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96004

They all lie, Rawr lies, Hocc lies, you lie...but don't worry about it, it seems to have become the accepted Norm for W58

If its the accepted norm of W58 stop crying about it?

(If you want to call politics lies, be my guest)

DeletedUser

If its the accepted norm of W58 stop crying about it?

(If you want to call politics lies, be my guest)

Ahhh bless you... Politics IS lies, but this is still a war game. Manic has a bigger kill rate from boring their own players to death than defeated enemies :lol: you are winning the world that's for sure, just not through any noteworthy tactics.

DeletedUser54677

Again, it's not about knowing that you will eventually fight them, but your ODDS when they do attack you. There will be nobody there to hold your hand, just the tribes that are still kissing up to Manic waiting for their turn.

After GOT;
T crew, after T Crew;
Beyond, after Beyond;
Insan3.

That is my estimation, a guess, but I'll still be laughing if I'm right, and I'll laugh even harder when each of you in turn COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW YOU GOT IN THE SITUATION.

I used caps in an attempt to hammer home the point, but honestly, the state of tribes hugging the rank 1 in this world is pathetic.

I have a strict idea on how I want to win a world, means I will never win one, at least the way I play allows me to lose a world happily, and as a Turtle I will have had a good time on W58.

Yes, because allies means kissing up. Just like HONOR is doing to FORK? I was under the impression that they got on fairly well as allies, not 'lapdogs'.

Would Beyond still be 'kissing up' if they had allied FORK against MANIC, just because we would be allied to them? Your argument has no logic to it, it's spouting off because you're frustrated at something they did. You throw Beyond in there merely because we're allied to them. Did Beyond declare on GOT? Did I miss that part?

I'll say it again; the only reason this argument came up is because T-Crew declared, then their allies also joined the war. Which, if I'm not wrong, is what allies are supposed to do. If they didn't want to help each other, they'd have just NAP'ed each other.