You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser93513

~GOT~ will quite happily stand by Hallie and True, also any decision made by Tim. Every member will say the same. Stop throwing our "fate" at us. We chose it, we are aware of what we chose.

There were no selfish actions. If True agreed to turn Hallie over the rest of the tribe would have refused regardless. The tribe is united. The weak players ran, (au revoir Paco) and the strong stayed.

You seem to think this will be easy. Insane by name, insane by nature. If it were so easy why did you need Numba to spy? Why do you need to pull out the nappies before you can go to war. (Huggies being the reference, Manic being where the hugs are directed.) Time to get the big boy pants on ok.

It is also getting very boring that you do not listen to what is said in reply, yet you stress that we don't listen that you and Manic are not allies. You claim that hochamp is a good and cool guy so we are aware you lie. Time to admit that Manic and Insane have an alliance, even though you do not wish to announce it. People talk, it's ok to admit it. Don't be shy. Let it out.

Allies
FORK terminate
Honor terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
MANIC terminate
T-Crew terminate

We're not allies.

Hocchamp is indeed a very nice and cool guy. & did you just say you're aware I lie? lol please point out what I have lied about senor. :)

Oh and in regard to numba spying.. Tbh I don't recall 1 piece of information he disclosed to us about what goes on behind the scenes in ~GOT~.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103214

Allies
FORK terminate
Honor terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
MANIC terminate
T-Crew terminate

We're not allies.

Hocchamp is indeed a very nice and cool guy. & did you just say you're aware I lie? lol please point out what I have lied about senor. :)

Oh and in regard to numba spying.. Tbh I don't recall 1 piece of information he disclosed to us about what goes on behind the scenes in ~GOT~.

How many times must we ask you to stop lying? You seriously claim Numba shared no information from ~GOT~ forums with anyone at Insane at all upon his leaving?

Also Hochamp is not a cool guy, please stop kissing up to him, this is now getting embarrassing.

At the end of the day Insane were not brave enough to declare on ~GOT~ alone, hence why you waited and arranged for others to join you. You are allied with Manic in return for them assisting you with ~GOT~. Manic control T-Crew. Everybody is aware of this so it is better you do not deny it any longer.

Insane have never been noble and never will be. Too many times Insane players rant and rave of the bad decisions or unfair treatment due to poor leadership. Your tribe are full of weak links and that will be your downfall. ~GOT~ players will live and die as turtles. Insane players prefer self preservation and running from the fight. There is no future for Insane. You can't hug it to the end, sooner or later you will have to stand on your own two feet.

DeletedUser93513

How many times must we ask you to stop lying? You seriously claim Numba shared no information from ~GOT~ forums with anyone at Insane at all upon his leaving?

Also Hochamp is not a cool guy, please stop kissing up to him, this is now getting embarrassing.

At the end of the day Insane were not brave enough to declare on ~GOT~ alone, hence why you waited and arranged for others to join you. You are allied with Manic in return for them assisting you with ~GOT~. Manic control T-Crew. Everybody is aware of this so it is better you do not deny it any longer.

Insane have never been noble and never will be. Too many times Insane players rant and rave of the bad decisions or unfair treatment due to poor leadership. Your tribe are full of weak links and that will be your downfall. ~GOT~ players will live and die as turtles. Insane players prefer self preservation and running from the fight. There is no future for Insane. You can't hug it to the end, sooner or later you will have to stand on your own two feet.
Wars rankings
Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 InSan3 7.241.636 1.067 141 7.6 38.543.486 18.989.264
2 Honor 4.356.880 586 89 6.6 35.425.533 11.831.485
3 MANIC 4.208.315 555 102 5.4 26.182.055 27.624.352
4 Beyond 2.314.989 357 105 3.4 22.356.642 13.459.901
5 FORK 1.757.018 273 61 4.5 19.524.915 13.354.661
6 ~GOT~ 1.642.817 276 33 8.4 11.005.253 2.900.778

Such huggers we are. :icon_wink:

'nuff said.

DeletedUser103214

Wars rankings
Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 InSan3 7.241.636 1.067 141 7.6 38.543.486 18.989.264
2 Honor 4.356.880 586 89 6.6 35.425.533 11.831.485
3 MANIC 4.208.315 555 102 5.4 26.182.055 27.624.352
4 Beyond 2.314.989 357 105 3.4 22.356.642 13.459.901
5 FORK 1.757.018 273 61 4.5 19.524.915 13.354.661
6 ~GOT~ 1.642.817 276 33 8.4 11.005.253 2.900.778

Such huggers we are. :icon_wink:

'nuff said.

Wow, you managed to pick your fights with tribes below 1 million points and kill some troops. Well done. You have done so well. The difference in attacking and defending OD shows that you choose fights with enemies that cannot fight back. Thanks for providing the evidence for this.

Who have your past wars been with? Post those statistics please, then feel free to try and explain them in a manner that show Insane to be a little less pathetic than they actually are.

DeletedUser93513

Wow, you managed to pick your fights with tribes below 1 million points and kill some troops. Well done. You have done so well. The difference in attacking and defending OD shows that you choose fights with enemies that cannot fight back. Thanks for providing the evidence for this.

Who have your past wars been with? Post those statistics please, then feel free to try and explain them in a manner that show Insane to be a little less pathetic than they actually are.

:lol:

We've warred many tribes over 1 mio points. Bad news production one of the most recent ones. I'm done arguing with you over this matter, you are making yourself look foolish. First we're huggers, and when I bring evidence to prove you wrong, you say we war noobs. K, cool. I'll agree with you. We're warring noobs. Show us what you got then, prove that you aren't just another one of those noobs.

I look forward to it. :)

DeletedUser

Didn't you recruit b.news' biggest player rather than fight?

DeletedUser

I hear she's joining rawr in WoW afterwards. :lol: Can't believe she's already turning in her orange juice. (yes that's a real expression)

umm we was talking about this way before this shit transpired, so i dont see how this has anything to do with this matter. yeah i told kelly and she was aware and we made jokes about it & so did hallie.

but when i play WoW i forget all about TW, infact me and kelly barely even talk about it. we talk about entirely different subjects generally among other people i play with from the TW community.

dont really see the big deal because somebody wanted to play a game with me outside of tribal wars. contary to belief i actually do have friends and im not hated by everybody 'excuse me' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Having friends is such a selfish act Rawr, how dare you :p

yeah funny how i tell somebody something and it goes back and gets twisted around to something to benefit themselves when it was never the case on hand. :lol:

you guys remind me of little girls from high school that loved to spread shit around and take any tiny thing that didnt matter and make it into something :lol:

im a selfish greedy asshole apparently :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser93513

umm we was talking about this way before this shit transpired, so i dont see how this has anything to do with this matter. yeah i told kelly and she was aware and we made jokes about it & so did hallie.

but when i play WoW i forget all about TW, infact me and kelly barely even talk about it. we talk about entirely different subjects generally among other people i play with from the TW community.

dont really see the big deal because somebody wanted to play a game with me outside of tribal wars. contary to belief i actually do have friends and im not hated by everybody 'excuse me' :icon_rolleyes:

Nah man, I wasn't trying to make it a big deal. I was just saying that she's already turning in her cards by saying she'll join the game when she gets rimmed. She even told erick to hurry up and rim her, if I remember correctly, lol. and not everyone hates you rawr. I don't hate ya, lol. I mean, I've never talked to you.. but still

Didn't you recruit b.news' biggest player rather than fight?

Yes, you're right. Silent Torture = Good player.

I regret nothing, it was recruitment. He was recruited, and then the rest of B.New was destroyed.

This is getting off topic though. Seeing as this is T-Crew's war thread, I'll just say good luck.

DeletedUser102250

There is more than just 1 in the leadership in GOT, if nothing was done, it was at fault of Paco, he never came to me, or anyone else in leadership, if he had, he would have been helped, there were plenty of ways we could have helped him.
We heard nothing.

And when was it made known that you were leader? Because I'm sure paco didn't know
And either way, that's like saying the president didn't so anything, so we goto the vice-president, you never go down, only up, and he went to the duke/leader

DeletedUser

Nah man, I wasn't trying to make it a big deal. I was just saying that she's already turning in her cards by saying she'll join the game when she gets rimmed. She even told erick to hurry up and rim her, if I remember correctly, lol. and not everyone hates you rawr. I don't hate ya, lol. I mean, I've never talked to you.. but still

as i said this was a planned deal way before all this mess transpired infact the only thing this mess did was postponed it lol. so hardly turning in 'her' cards as you put it.

DeletedUser93513

as i said this was a planned deal way before all this mess transpired infact the only thing this mess did was postponed it lol. so hardly turning in 'her' cards as you put it.

Hmm, k. I thought it was just recently. I apologize then :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102250

Hallie can tell you that I did not trust insan3 in the first place, never had any contact till I talked to sin during the creation of our peace agreement/NAP and nothing much till I joined.

:lol:

We've warred many tribes over 1 mio points. Bad news production one of the most recent ones. I'm done arguing with you over this matter, you are making yourself look foolish. First we're huggers, and when I bring evidence to prove you wrong, you say we war noobs. K, cool. I'll agree with you. We're warring noobs. Show us what you got then, prove that you aren't just another one of those noobs.

I look forward to it. :)

didn't morph/Rev have like 5 mil points?

DeletedUser

Yes, you're right. Silent Torture = Good player.

I regret nothing, it was recruitment. He was recruited, and then the rest of B.New was destroyed.

This is getting off topic though. Seeing as this is T-Crew's war thread, I'll just say good luck.

I was actually talking about effinstar, but thanks for reminding me about Silent Torture too :icon_wink: That makes 2 you recruited from your go to 1mil+ tribe, what was your point again?

DeletedUser93513

I was actually talking about effinstar, but thanks for reminding me about Silent Torture too :icon_wink: That makes 2 you recruited from your go to 1mil+ tribe, what was your point again?

Ah.. right, Sorry, completely forgot about effinstar. :icon_confused:

Anyway! I don't wanna argue anymore, I told myself I wouldn't try to argue with Mr. True before the war started. I know how good you are with words, you'd completely destroy me in any argument. :icon_cry:

lol anyway, here's something to entertain all u readers bored out of ur minds with my posts.

[spoil]Other commands (16) Arrival time Arrival in
Need a Nap today at 03:22:11:376 0:14:47
Need a Nap today at 03:22:14:835 0:14:50
Need a Nap today at 03:22:16:606 0:14:52
Need a Nap today at 03:22:17:701[/spoil]

I...guess it can be called a train?

DeletedUser

Repeast for Emphasis

cranberry muffinman today at 09:56
hey man
if this is going to happen budd
we got to move fast
im talking immediately
give me list of 14 people other then yourself to invite

cranberry muffinman today at 10:00
Offer still stands but where putting in the war dec. Sooner you contact me the better bud

Grumpy old Turtle today at 15:11
Bah, I think we will just fight it out then.
Everyone prefers to fight, got to love their loyalty :)
Tim

cranberry muffinman today at 18:57
tim your not friends with all 40 members. There is a huge difference between a friend and a Acquaintance. If you actually cared about the ones that are friends you wouldn't throw away all their hard work they have done on this world you and 14 of your closests friends is a good deal.

Grumpy old Turtle today at 20:13
You don't understand... lol
You approached under threat of war and we all prefer to fight. To just join you and play sim city is no fun.
If you had of approached us in a freindly manner then you would likely have found yourself with an ally that you could have trusted with your own life.
You didn't show anyone any respect and assumed that they would be selfish cowards and jump ship to save their own skin. That is still the approach you are using today with me. Save myself and my closest freinds. People want to be [ally]~GOT~[/ally] because they have ZERO doubt I will do everything in my power to protect them from the biggest member to the smallest member.

If you want any chance of getting my mates on side with your tribe it is very simple:

- applogize to them for attempting to bully them into joining and for under estimating their loyalty and willingness to fight for the life of their mates... ALL of their mates!
- Offer us peace and give us a NAP or an alliance and let us push south and west as equals and as allies!

Don't feel bad for not realizing how united and close a unit we are, the list is long. A lot of your own tribe mates would prefer to be [ally]~GOT~[/ally] then [ally]T-crew[/ally] and given the chance to join us and fight [ally]Insan3[/ally] with out threat of [ally]Manic[/ally] retaliation would do it in a heart beat.

Your mates feel like slave fighters and are not fight ing out of respect for your tribe... out of respect for some of your mates yes.

No worries, I wish you the best of luck and may your nobles be more noble then your diplomacy... lol
No disrespect intended, just an honest assesment of the events as I see them. Thanks for trying ;)

Humble servant of [ally]~GOT~[/ally],
[player]Grumpy old turtle[/player] - Tim

cranberry muffinman today at 20:52
The problem realistically is your a carebear. you Go to your wife HEY LOOK HONEY I HAVE 20,000 FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK YAY THEY MY FRIENDS! -_- get real dude they are acquaintances. And you want to talk about sim city? you think this is tribal hugs? you rather let your entire tribe die then take your actual real 14 friends with you. Your a dude who lets his emotions control him I break down things logically i never threated war. Insane and Manic alone would kill you guys if we didnt but since you where going to die anyways T-Crew thought damn we better take those villages since manic will anyways. And you know what me offering you guys a slot in tribe was me being nice to you. you put time and effort and now instead your going to throw it away.

oh no a couple members arent fighting out of respect for the tribe i better call doctor phill and get everyone a tissue. you GOT are such crybabys i bet you sit around all day talking to each other about your mommy and daddy issues.

If you where a man you would of brought over your top 14 members and stopped worrying about how your emotional baggage is going to deal with internalizing your other 35 garbage members oh nooo i dont want to loose 5 facebook friends waaaaaaa.

Grumpy old Turtle today at 21:06
Actually I don't have a face book account...lol
If I am wrong in my assesment then there is simple way to prove it.
Post my mail in your forums and run a poll.
It is confidential and will clearly answer the issue.

Author said:

wow... I don't see where that is coming from?
You completely lost me there bud... unless you are just stooping to childish name calling...lol

I assume you will not be accepting my offer then and not having the courage to poll your mates confidentially to access how things are going?

DeletedUser

Repeast for Emphasis

:icon_rolleyes: old news.. get something new :lol: u guys always like beating a dead horse... T-Crew made an offer and ~GOT~ did not accept, now ~GOT~ answers to T-Crew.. If MANIC wants to help T-Crew then THATS ~GOT~'s problem. All you guys try to do is bash the people that KNOW what they are doing! Next time DON'T BE FOOLISH and take the DEAL :lol:

Once again old news here buddy, just trying to make people look bad :icon_twisted: sorry didn't work :lol: and The tribe appoints leaders to make a decision, T-Crew doesn't need to take a poll if they don't want to participate then they can join ~GOT~ on another world cuz im sure T-Crew WONT tolerate that.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: old news.. get something new :lol: u guys always like beating a dead horse... T-Crew made an offer and ~GOT~ did not accept, now ~GOT~ answers to T-Crew.. If MANIC wants to help T-Crew then THATS ~GOT~'s problem. All you guys try to do is bash the people that KNOW what they are doing! Next time DON'T BE FOOLISH and take the DEAL :lol:

Once again old news here buddy, just trying to make people look bad :icon_twisted: sorry didn't work :lol: and The tribe appoints leaders to make a decision, T-Crew doesn't need to take a poll if they don't want to participate then they can join ~GOT~ on another world cuz im sure T-Crew WONT tolerate that.

Are you sure you know what you're doing? Nobody told you that Manic is at war with Fork, yet you are spending your nukes on us?

Priorities?

And hocc, you DO look bad.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you know what you're doing? Nobody told you that Manic is at war with Fork, yet you are spending your nukes on us?

Priorities?

And hocc, you DO look bad.

LOL see its whats you know :icon_twisted: and my friend you don't know anything about FORK and MANIC im sure i have done more damage to FORK then you will ever know! :icon_eek: maybe you should learn how to play the game :icon_rolleyes: maybe on a new world cuz your time here has ENDED :icon_razz: