You ~GOT~ What We Want

• Thread starter cranberry muffinman
  • Start date

DeletedUser93513

Yes, because allies means kissing up. Just like HONOR is doing to FORK? I was under the impression that they got on fairly well as allies, not 'lapdogs'.

Would Beyond still be 'kissing up' if they had allied FORK against MANIC, just because we would be allied to them? Your argument has no logic to it, it's spouting off because you're frustrated at something they did. You throw Beyond in there merely because we're allied to them. Did Beyond declare on GOT? Did I miss that part?

I'll say it again; the only reason this argument came up is because T-Crew declared, then their allies also joined the war. Which, if I'm not wrong, is what allies are supposed to do. If they didn't want to help each other, they'd have just NAP'ed each other.

Yea, KK. He doesn't understand the diplomacy part of this game. Maybe that's why ~GOT~ has no allies.

Diplomacy is a big part of this game, you have to know how to use it right. & Allies aren't always bound to backstab each other. Have you even made it to late game before Gerwyn? (yea, I remember your name. :p)

It's part of the game. Without it, you end up like ~GOT~ right now. I hope your acadamy tribe gets you out of this mess.

:lol:

DeletedUser96004

Yea, KK. He doesn't understand the diplomacy part of this game. Maybe that's why ~GOT~ has no allies.

Diplomacy is a big part of this game, you have to know how to use it right. & Allies aren't always bound to backstab each other. Have you even made it to late game before Gerwyn? (yea, I remember your name. :p)

It's part of the game. Without it, you end up like ~GOT~ right now. I hope your acadamy tribe gets you out of this mess.

^ +1. This sums up this thread so far :)

DeletedUser

I appreciate that. But surely it says somethings when 2 players, from 2 tribes (who are both flaming manic) can produce compleatly contradicting claims with 24 hours?

I said "All MANIC's allies"
While Truegrave said "Manic are controlled by Insan3"
InSan3 and MANIC are not allies.

Idk how many more times I've got to say this. :icon_rolleyes:

So unless you're telling me Manic and Insan3 are infact allies, what I've said cannot be linked to what TrueGrave has said.

I'm not saying having numerous allies isn't a normal part of the game, as it has become that way now and you have to adapt to changes. I just wondered what Manic are goign to do with all these allies once the FORK war is over. If Manic do survive of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103040

Awesome! That last picture is so funny :lol:

Goodluck to both side!
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying having numerous allies isn't a normal part of the game, as it has become that way now and you have to adapt to changes. I just wondered what Manic are goign to do with all these allies once the FORK war is over. If Manic do survive of course.

no offense mate but i haven't seen anything from FORK or there allys to make me believe that MANIC wont survive and until you show us something then i think MANIC will stand strong.

DeletedUser103214

I'll say it again; the only reason this argument came up is because T-Crew declared, then their allies also joined the war. Which, if I'm not wrong, is what allies are supposed to do. If they didn't want to help each other, they'd have just NAP'ed each other.

If we are being honest T-Crew didn't really declare, someone stuffed their hand up them and pressed the buttons.

Manic wanted to hug Insane, Insane wanted to kill ~GOT~, so Manic offered to help Insane with ~GOT~ so that they could hug a lot. Manic wiggled there fingers and there little puppet (T-Crew) obeyed. Now that there were 3 of the largest tribes on one side enough courage was gained to declare war on ~GOT~.

It's ok, we welcome it! We are also flattered that you realize 2, or 3 tribes are not enough to take us on. You are correct, it will take the 4 of you, if not more.

Diplomacy is a part of the game. Dignity and Honor is another part. A victory without it isn't a victory at all. Argue with that all you wish but your arguments are invalid. We already know that you have no honor, and no dignity. We do not expect that to change now. Though you may save some face.

Much Love!

x

DeletedUser

I didn't say it's not a part of the game, but WHY is the alliance with the top tribe, it's like handing them the world on a silver platter. You let the rank 1 tribe move around according to their own designs it only benefits them.
Why is nobody seeing that? Seriously. This war on us is for room to grow. Say you break GOT, noble towards the corner, T crew come down and space is limited, You will get the same pathetic offer we did, merge or die.

The point of Tribal Wars is not to hug the biggest tribe and help them win a world. Rank 1 used to mean you were a target for the rest :icon_eek: to be stopped from earning too great a lead, from becoming too big that it can't be fought against.

At this rate Manic won't be halted because there are so may tribes with Manic puppeteers.

GOT are in this war because we refused to accept the pathetic terms offered to us.

THIS is why we are at war, THIS is why we are loyal to Tim, and THIS is why we STAY as turtles!
[SPOIL]
cranberry muffinman today at 09:56
hey man
if this is going to happen budd
we got to move fast
im talking immediately
give me list of 14 people other then yourself to invite

cranberry muffinman today at 10:00
Offer still stands but where putting in the war dec. Sooner you contact me the better bud

Grumpy old Turtle today at 15:11
Bah, I think we will just fight it out then.
Everyone prefers to fight, got to love their loyalty :)
Tim

cranberry muffinman today at 18:57
tim your not friends with all 40 members. There is a huge difference between a friend and a Acquaintance. If you actually cared about the ones that are friends you wouldn't throw away all their hard work they have done on this world you and 14 of your closests friends is a good deal.

Grumpy old Turtle today at 20:13
You don't understand... lol
You approached under threat of war and we all prefer to fight. To just join you and play sim city is no fun.
If you had of approached us in a freindly manner then you would likely have found yourself with an ally that you could have trusted with your own life.
You didn't show anyone any respect and assumed that they would be selfish cowards and jump ship to save their own skin. That is still the approach you are using today with me. Save myself and my closest freinds. People want to be [ally]~GOT~[/ally] because they have ZERO doubt I will do everything in my power to protect them from the biggest member to the smallest member.

If you want any chance of getting my mates on side with your tribe it is very simple:

- applogize to them for attempting to bully them into joining and for under estimating their loyalty and willingness to fight for the life of their mates... ALL of their mates!
- Offer us peace and give us a NAP or an alliance and let us push south and west as equals and as allies!

Don't feel bad for not realizing how united and close a unit we are, the list is long. A lot of your own tribe mates would prefer to be [ally]~GOT~[/ally] then [ally]T-crew[/ally] and given the chance to join us and fight [ally]Insan3[/ally] with out threat of [ally]Manic[/ally] retaliation would do it in a heart beat.

Your mates feel like slave fighters and are not fight ing out of respect for your tribe... out of respect for some of your mates yes.

No worries, I wish you the best of luck and may your nobles be more noble then your diplomacy... lol
No disrespect intended, just an honest assesment of the events as I see them. Thanks for trying ;)

Humble servant of [ally]~GOT~[/ally],
[player]Grumpy old turtle[/player] - Tim

cranberry muffinman today at 20:52
The problem realistically is your a carebear. you Go to your wife HEY LOOK HONEY I HAVE 20,000 FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK YAY THEY MY FRIENDS! -_- get real dude they are acquaintances. And you want to talk about sim city? you think this is tribal hugs? you rather let your entire tribe die then take your actual real 14 friends with you. Your a dude who lets his emotions control him I break down things logically i never threated war. Insane and Manic alone would kill you guys if we didnt but since you where going to die anyways T-Crew thought damn we better take those villages since manic will anyways. And you know what me offering you guys a slot in tribe was me being nice to you. you put time and effort and now instead your going to throw it away.

oh no a couple members arent fighting out of respect for the tribe i better call doctor phill and get everyone a tissue. you GOT are such crybabys i bet you sit around all day talking to each other about your mommy and daddy issues.

If you where a man you would of brought over your top 14 members and stopped worrying about how your emotional baggage is going to deal with internalizing your other 35 garbage members oh nooo i dont want to loose 5 facebook friends waaaaaaa.

Grumpy old Turtle today at 21:06
Actually I don't have a face book account...lol
If I am wrong in my assesment then there is simple way to prove it.
Post my mail in your forums and run a poll.
It is confidential and will clearly answer the issue.

Author said:

wow... I don't see where that is coming from?
You completely lost me there bud... unless you are just stooping to childish name calling...lol

I assume you will not be accepting my offer then and not having the courage to poll your mates confidentially to access how things are going?
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser26129

I didn't say it's not a part of the game, but WHY is the alliance with the top tribe, it's like handing them the world on a silver platter. You let the rank 1 tribe move around according to their own designs it only benefits them.
Why is nobody seeing that? Seriously. This war on us is for room to grow. Say you break GOT, noble towards the corner, T crew come down and space is limited, You will get the same pathetic offer we did, merge or die.

The point of Tribal Wars is not to hug the biggest tribe and help them win a world. Rank 1 used to mean you were a target for the rest :icon_eek: to be stopped from earning too great a lead, from becoming too big that it can't be fought against.

At this rate Manic won't be halted because there are so may tribes with Manic puppeteers.

GOT are in this war because we refused to accept the pathetic terms offered to us.

You are in this war because you refused to accept extremely reasonable terms that would have saved quite a few of your best members.
Instead of putting your members benefit infront, you put your pride infront and decided to war a war you cannot win.

You are just stalling the dead of good players because you were to proud to admit your loss.

Sometimes a person needs to cut their losses and move on, those are the players that will be here in the end, the ones that let pride cloud their judgement are the ones that think they will be remembered but in fact will be forgotten by everyone including TWstats....

You had a good deal offered, u refused, dont blame us that we have a better hand then you....you called, you will lose ur chips.

This is directed to GOT leadership ofcourse, not to individual members.

DeletedUser

You are in this war because you refused to accept extremely reasonable terms that would have saved quite a few of your best members.
Instead of putting your members benefit infront, you put your pride infront and decided to war a war you cannot win.

You are just stalling the dead of good players because you were to proud to admit your loss.

Sometimes a person needs to cut their losses and move on, those are the players that will be here in the end, the ones that let pride cloud their judgement are the ones that think they will be remembered but in fact will be forgotten by everyone including TWstats....

You had a good deal offered, u refused, dont blame us that we have a better hand then you....you called, you will lose ur chips.

I had hoped you had quit...

DeletedUser93513

Um, K. How have we helped MANIC get closer to winning the world? How have we helped MANIC at ALL? How are we hugging them?

MANIC offered us a lot of assistance. We don't necessarily trust them 100 percent, as leadership of inSan3, which is why we're using this ~GOT~ war as target practice, maybe to strengthen our bonds some. To see where we want to go with our relations, both MANIC and InSan3 leadership know this. Hocchamp approached us, he's a very nice, cool guy. They offered more help than any of our allies have, without us even asking.

True, you need better diplomacy skills. Or whoever handles diplomacy in ~GOT~ now. Whoever it is, you've screwed your tribe sideways. You've failed your tribe, for trying to retain your non-hugging image on the x's? :lol: Or was it because of your personal issues with having alliances?

DeletedUser102250

Um, K. How have we helped MANIC get closer to winning the world? How have we helped MANIC at ALL? How are we hugging them?

MANIC offered us a lot of assistance. We don't necessarily trust them 100 percent, as leadership of inSan3, which is why we're using this ~GOT~ war as target practice, maybe to strengthen our bonds some. To see where we want to go with our relations, both MANIC and InSan3 leadership know this. Hocchamp approached us, he's a very nice, cool guy. They offered more help than any of our allies have, without us even asking.

True, you need some diplomacy skills. Or whoever handles diplomacy in ~GOT~ now. Whoever it is, you've screwed your tribe sideways. You've failed your tribe, for trying to retain your non-hugging image on the x's? :lol: Or was it because of your personal issues with having alliances?

fixed for you lol

DeletedUser

We were called huggers for our twisted view on diplomacy :(

Target practice? If you wanted to improve your skills as a tribe, you wouldn't need Manic assistance to war us. You would never war us without the Rank 1 allied to you. It's ok to be afraid though.

As for screwing the tribe sideways, nobody would have joined the merge, everyone in ~GOT~ wants to stay ~GOT~ we have ties here and were unwilling to abandon our tribemates. You call it a weakness, our weakness already left (bye paco)

We consider it a strength that we refused to abandon our tribemates. More than can be said for Insan3.

DeletedUser102250

Target practice? If you wanted to improve your skills as a tribe, you wouldn't need Manic assistance to war us. You would never war us without the Rank 1 allied to you. It's ok to be afraid though.

As for screwing the tribe sideways, nobody would have joined the merge, everyone in ~GOT~ wants to stay ~GOT~ we have ties here and were unwilling to abandon our tribemates. You call it a weakness, our weakness already left (bye paco)

We consider it a strength that we refused to abandon our tribemates. More than can be said for Insan3.

paco actually liked your leadership and members :icon_eek:
he left because your leader didn't do anything about his situation

DeletedUser

paco actually liked your leadership and members :icon_eek:
he left because your leader didn't do anything about his situation

There is more than just 1 in the leadership in GOT, if nothing was done, it was at fault of Paco, he never came to me, or anyone else in leadership, if he had, he would have been helped, there were plenty of ways we could have helped him.
We heard nothing.

DeletedUser93513

For the last time, not allied to us. We would be stupid not to accept the offer, that could help us strengthen our bonds, and make the war a little easier on our players. That's what we do, we help out our players in every way we can. If strengthening our bonds with MANIC helps our players, we do it.

You (or your leadership) screwed your tribe sideways by having terrible diplomacy skills that got you in the mess you are in now. Think about it, all could've been solved by just dismissing hallie that day. :icon_rolleyes: But you were selfish. Hallie was your friend. In the end, your selfishness is what's going to get your players rimmed.

And, we would have never declared? ROFL. We were getting ready to declare before MANIC even offered anything.

I'm telling you bro, ~GOT~ was on our radars ever since Tim refused to kick Hallie.

EDIT: I made it sound like we were trying to make you dismiss one of your own. But we weren't. Same day Hallie betrayed us, our NAP tribe betrayed us by recruiting her. She wasn't one of you, not at that time. It only made sense to dismiss her. You should've all seen this coming..

DeletedUser

I've never been called selfish for having a friend before.

When Manic is ready to take out Insan3, it won't make a blind bit of difference what attempts at a bond you made with Manic.

DeletedUser93513

I've never been called selfish for having a friend before.

When Manic is ready to take out Insan3, it won't make a blind bit of difference what attempts at a bond you made with Manic.

Selfish for helping your friend? Yes, that's true believe it or not. Because through helping your dear beloved Hallie, you sealed the rest of ~GOT~'s fates. No cockyness, just the truth. I did enjoy having you in the tribe though. I definitely wish things could've gone a different way with you and I.. and Hallie. Oh well, maybe after she's rimmed I'll get over my girly grudge keepingness. :icon_confused:

I hear she's joining rawr in WoW afterwards. :lol: Can't believe she's already turning in her orange juice. (yes that's a real expression)

DeletedUser

Calling me selfish for not turning on my friend, for staying loyal. I love the mentality of the Insan3.

DeletedUser93513

Calling me selfish for not turning on my friend, for staying loyal. I love the mentality of the Insan3.

Well, who said you both had to stay in ~GOT~? If you didn't wanna turn on her, then leave with her. I don't know, do something else. Lots of solutions. You shouldn't have gotten ~GOT~ involved in Hallie's problems tbh..

DeletedUser103214

Well, who said you both had to stay in ~GOT~? If you didn't wanna turn on her, then leave with her. I don't know, do something else. Lots of solutions. You shouldn't have gotten ~GOT~ involved in Hallie's problems tbh..

~GOT~ will quite happily stand by Hallie and True, also any decision made by Tim. Every member will say the same. Stop throwing our "fate" at us. We chose it, we are aware of what we chose.

There were no selfish actions. If True agreed to turn Hallie over the rest of the tribe would have refused regardless. The tribe is united. The weak players ran, (au revoir Paco) and the strong stayed.

You seem to think this will be easy. Insane by name, insane by nature. If it were so easy why did you need Numba to spy? Why do you need to pull out the nappies before you can go to war. (Huggies being the reference, Manic being where the hugs are directed.) Time to get the big boy pants on ok.

It is also getting very boring that you do not listen to what is said in reply, yet you stress that we don't listen that you and Manic are not allies. You claim that hochamp is a good and cool guy so we are aware you lie. Time to admit that Manic and Insane have an alliance, even though you do not wish to announce it. People talk, it's ok to admit it. Don't be shy. Let it out.