You have played W37 too much when...

DeletedUser75572

when u take the laptop into the toilett with u so u dont miss a launch time

DeletedUser

When your boss doesn't understand your desire to set up an Academy Office for people who want to work for him, but don't quite meet his requirements.

DeletedUser

When you get on a train, you feel like your a nobleman. And the rest of the people are part of the nuke...

DeletedUser

This is sad, Sunday went for a few drinks at the local and ended up taking the Lap top, told people it was work related

DeletedUser71940

when u take the laptop into the toilett with u so u dont miss a launch time

I do that all the time :icon_cool: no other reading material, and no one can whipe the buttocks with it either if the toilet paper had ran out and you left it in the bathroom.

DeletedUser

I don't understand the whole reading on the toilet schtick. Is it a guy thing? :icon_confused:

On topic: When your best friend asks you to help him in a fight, but it takes you 12 hours to arrive.

DeletedUser

I see this as a way to waste time since I got nothing better to do

When your best friend ask you to help him in a fight and you respond "I don't believe in PAs."

DeletedUser71940

I don't understand the whole reading on the toilet schtick. Is it a guy thing? :icon_confused:

On topic: When your best friend asks you to help him in a fight, but it takes you 12 hours to arrive.

what, do you just.. sit there? And you know.. do the thing like a cat does, I bet a cat would read if it had hands to do so. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

what, do you just.. sit there? And you know.. do the thing like a cat does, I bet a cat would read if it had hands to do so. :icon_smile:

Who spends long enough on there to read anything?

OT: When you quit your job because your boss wouldn't give you baron privs.

DeletedUser

When you pick on a little kid and then his big brother comes along and you fight him over the refugee.

DeletedUser

When you run to your neighbour's house, punch him in the stomach, take his food and say "I'm farming you"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you wake up in the middel of the night to smash your neighbours fence and in the morning he says "Who the heck has done this and finds a mail on the lawn says
Your wall has been destroy restart or I will farm you and the police come and find out it's you who smashed his fence you say in defence "If I don't beat him now he might be a threat later on"

DeletedUser

When you always have at least two tabs open on the browser, one for uni work, etc... and the other with tribal wars.

When you fail to submit an assessment on time, cause you had to launch attacks instead. (Hasn't happened to me, but sure it would be a disaster if it does.)

DeletedUser

you know you played w37 to much when you get rid of your lil dog for a pitbull because its better at defending your home

DeletedUser72655

When you have unprotected sex and you think its fine because you can snipe your 'train' later on:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

When you always have at least two tabs open on the browser, one for uni work, etc... and the other with tribal wars.

When you fail to submit an assessment on time, cause you had to launch attacks instead. (Hasn't happened to me, but sure it would be a disaster if it does.)

Every day i have at least 2 tabs set to TW, and 1 for the company website. Good thing my space is in the corner.

You know you've played TW too much when....

You time the landing of your unit, finger and dildo on your partner all to within .150 Msec's of each other.

DeletedUser71940

Who spends long enough on there to read anything?

We're not talking about oil change, we're talking about bombardment. :icon_surprised: Might as well spend that time productively eh