Noobish Idiot
Undertheradar
Axlethecat
kamari
mvvm
wizZy
celeb of course
minderbinder = noob
well I would pick somone else but I really dont know how people play or if there just somoene top rank... I know a few people that are in top 20 that cant defend, time, snip, I mean there just good at picking who and what to noble.
Kinda hard sorry lol

All worlds.
Rqzaniq
Axlethecat
terry
Auskilla
Miggy
Wizzy
kamari
Michaelk
et tu brute/ ltl181
westshire
ladyx
<3 carlito :p
celeb of course :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

w36 Dream team.

Noobish Idiot
Undertheradar
Axlethecat
kamari
mvvm
wizZy

well I would pick somone else but I really dont know how people play or if there just somoene top rank... I know a few people that are in top 20 that cant defend, time, snip, I mean there just good at picking who and what to noble.
Kinda hard sorry lol

All worlds.
Rqzaniq
Axlethecat
terry
Auskilla
Miggy
Wizzy
kamari
Michaelk
et tu brute/ ltl181
westshire
ladyx
<3 carlito :p

Well you can forget it now :icon_surprised:

Blow

W36
hibby
Teh Spear
HCFTW
Chilly 3>
desis

Other worlds:
russki
Sacred Fool
krono
ronpaul
Seagryfn

vote with a bullet

W36
hibby
Teh Spear
HCFTW
Chilly 3>
desis

Other worlds:
russki
Sacred Fool
krono
ronpaul
Seagryfn

Hippos are always around :lol:

On that World:
Noobish Idiot
Desis
930pm
Undertheradar
Injustice system

On All worlds
Russki
Noobish Idiot
Qwe4rty
Sqid :icon_razz:
PerVis

Maybe :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

for me...

off world -

robi zmaj a.k.a. robi - great leader, great player, great guy.. he has everything u need to play tw and spam like a god, but be warned he comes with a 18+ sticker! :D

timothy1234567890 (and some other random numbers) a.k.a. tracey - possibly one of the most active player's ive seen in awhile, who else can actively defend over 30 mill of points? i say no1!!!! (she <3's the sits) but also she is a great player, a vicious foe, and i wouldnt want to get into a fight with words with her :(

Valkyrieproject a.k.a. gene- i've no idea of this girls history, but in the world i did play with her she didnt have a life outside of tw :( until she got preggers and left us.

she's possibly the only player i would be scared of if they didnt have premium, and i've never seen someone take a top 5 spot whilst retaining a 7k APPV but her. (she was like.. an anti-point whore, having select village's with markets and full smithy's, and sendin the spare resources to her mintin village's. she started on the rim with barely any noble targets, and thus had to keep her points as low as possible to avoid bieng morale bashed .

schlomzi / ISE - either brother would do.. they bring the luck of the irish and a sting in ur backside as you just got merced on forums.
both of them know how to play the game, and together i think they would be.. a menace :)

Next003 - this guy's proved his metal on more than one occasion, trust worthy guy, his morales are high and he would leave a tribe if he thought they were dirty.

sub, me i dont know any other people well enough who are good enough to be in my top 5

on world i would choose...

wizzy
simz
voltan
deb
destination unknown

subs, redauram.

this is completely based on thier area, as thier the most closely knitted decent players on the world :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for me...

off world -

robi zmaj a.k.a. robi - great leader, great player, great guy.. he has everything u need to play tw and spam like a god, but be warned he comes with a 18+ sticker! :D

timothy1234567890 (and some other random numbers) a.k.a. tracey - possibly one of the most active player's ive seen in awhile, who else can actively defend over 30 mill of points? i say no1!!!! (she <3's the sits) but also she is a great player, a vicious foe, and i wouldnt want to get into a fight with words with her :(

Valkyrieproject a.k.a. gene- i've no idea of this girls history, but in the world i did play with her she didnt have a life outside of tw :( until she got preggers and left us.

she's possibly the only player i would be scared of if they didnt have premium, and i've never seen someone take a top 5 spot whilst retaining a 7k APPV but her. (she was like.. an anti-point whore, having select village's with markets and full smithy's, and sendin the spare resources to her mintin village's. she started on the rim with barely any noble targets, and thus had to keep her points as low as possible to avoid bieng morale bashed .

schlomzi / ISE - either brother would do.. they bring the luck of the irish and a sting in ur backside as you just got merced on forums.
both of them know how to play the game, and together i think they would be.. a menace :)

Next003 - this guy's proved his metal on more than one occasion, trust worthy guy, his morales are high and he would leave a tribe if he thought they were dirty.

sub, me i dont know any other people well enough who are good enough to be in my top 5

on world i would choose...

wizzy
simz
voltan
deb
destination unknown

subs, redauram.

this is completely based on thier area, as thier the most closely knitted decent players on the world :p

Not directed at you, but people seem to say more about off worlders than they do this world.

This is a world 36 forum peoples.

vote with a bullet

Not directed at you, but people seem to say more about off worlders than they do this world.

This is a world 36 forum peoples.

True.
I need a 6th man for spamming good around :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@ celeb... I do not remember it being a dream team specific to this world and if that is the case then it should not be with players that are no longer playing this world either.

party pooper.

I think it is cool that people are doing one of both this world and those who have played and one of other worlds...still keeping it on topic.

Lets face it we have all played with/against some amazing players over the years, why not include them?

It is a dream team after all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pick the 5 players, not including yourself, you would take if you got to pick any you wanted to start your team, using any characteristics you like (gameplay, leadership, forum presence, etc.)

Nothing there about being only w36...but still, for the majority of w36 many of the outside w36 names mentioned don't mean a thing, so....
I will restrict myself to w36.

And sorry if they are all tribemates, but i have been playing with them for so long, that i can't see a better team without them included(even if there were some better players in w36, i still wouldn't pick them, because i wouldn't be sure of their personality and teamwork, qualities that i have the upmost respect at a player).
These are players still on this world (regardless of their points, i would take them on my team :p)

noobisht idiot (both Dimi and Rqzaniq)
undertheradar (terry)
malckam
injustice system (shveik + monkeh)
pistol
rascal
realkazman

Nudist

Pistol has really impressed me with his knowledge, it's too bad he's out there on the rim.. I can see him being very successful as a player.