Your dream team

DeletedUser

-Kraglore,
-Fizzy kauben (Not sure if name.)
-Nudist
-Noobish idiot.
-Desis.

DeletedUser

Pistol has really impressed me with his knowledge, it's too bad he's out there on the rim.. I can see him being very successful as a player.

I shall go visit him.. u want to come with me :)

@ abul

Your right thats exactly right.. The players you picked are definate Dream Team.

Put them alone on this world in some tribe called I <3 kam.

They can take on DICE all by thereselves. :p

But XVI is Dream Team x10 :)

DeletedUser

Simz - We played together since W18. One of the best players and one of the best managers of personalities in the game.

Deb - Who doesn't love Deb. Great player. Great leader. (Get better soon)

Celebreus - Insane. Great Player I fear him so I want him on my side.

VP - Best forum spammer in the game. Quite the good player too.

koopa - Great player and keeps the forums lively.

DeletedUser

How to say it...

People have never started on w16. Pewople have never heard of w36, because my top favourites are p[aying it. So, i will nominate any of my mates/ Just the people who i may recognise to be "players"

My top 10 ever. I mean ever. Rqzaniq confess these p-layers have ever been beter than him, except SF. For a reason.

Players like Jamm, russski,qwert4ty, can be remembedr...................... the three i can remember anyway on TW. My Friends have defeated 4 of these in a one on one fight. And two of these in one on one.. Rgegards to Societe, for defeating qwer4ty and jamm. Sf, sqid is already master!...

In no praticular order.

1. Terryoski/The Robot
2. ILTR
3. Shveik
4. Pistol
5. societe
6. Axlthecat
7. The monkey
8. 4leaf
9. SF
10. Tyler-Durden

DeletedUser

Shviek and Tyler are on this world :icon_eek:?

God, XVI must be funny as hell :lol:.

And TheMonkey. I remember him from 16 too :).

DeletedUser

Shviek and Tyler are on this world :icon_eek:?

God, XVI must be funny as hell :lol:.

And TheMonkey. I remember him from 16 too :).

he said that this was hiis dream team ever, meaning it's not restricted to w36 :p
Tyler doesn't play anymore, and SF doesn't play on w36....as far as i know.
P.S. And his name is Shveik, not Shviek.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously now, what have you done to Barton?

Let's say yes, they are both here, I wonder if they care that you are? They would care if Barton were :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I had thought that they were on this world :icon_sad:. Still a very good dream team, I wish Tyler had stuck around in W16. I could've maybe tried to challenge his ODA at some point :lol:.. This would be someone else, like I said Barton quit a while back. I took over the account. I'm orel1 :icon_wink:.

No, I don't think they'd care. But I'm well acquainted with the most famous of W36, and I'd care if they were here. It would make the world all the more fun.

DeletedUser

I had thought that they were on this world :icon_sad:. Still a very good dream team, I wish Tyler had stuck around in W16. I could've maybe tried to challenge his ODA at some point :lol:.. This would be someone else, like I said Barton quit a while back. I took over the account. I'm orel1 :icon_wink:.

No, I don't think they'd care. But I'm well acquainted with the most famous of W36, and I'd care if they were here. It would make the world all the more fun.

Applogies, seing people like you taking famosu accounts is just............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DeletedUser

Sorry but I miss them :( Some friends you can rely on, pure gold.

Trying to remember who you were orel, maybe you can pm me with history on w16.

For now, my dream team, at the height of their activities and for various reasons:

JonAustin (really the best, relentless and sadly missed)
Terryoski (some robot)
Ilovetherain (reckless, full of thought, always in the game)
Rqzaniq (drunken genius, cares like no other)
Cyrano (more reckless)
Zatara (respect is not the word, I cannot describe it)
Shveik (such a complex nuub, vision for all.. yarr)
Monkey (back from the dead, never saw something like this)
Beardsy (capo di tutti capi, leader of men and proof that a gamer is made more in the soul than in the mechanics)
Norach (a true gamer, my ally always)

With the exception of Jon and Beardsy all these were my enemy and later my friend, proud that they are. I could talk forever about the players I have met, very few of which make any of the popular top 10 players, such things do not concern them -they simply played.

DeletedUser

Applogies, seing people like you taking famosu accounts is just............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And you are?

I agree, but I was approached with the offer, not the other way around. Lots of history behind what was going on at the time and such :). I'm not the original Barton, but I did my best to keep his ODA up, though I stopped bothering when I ran out of my own premium sources and when some issues came up.

While we're on the topic:

Rqzaniq-W16 legend. Despite it is apparent he doesn't think much of me (possibly because I made a fool of myself in 16, my first world), he's a good player.
Openeye-Speaks for itself
Ronpaul2008-Classic maneuver against ORC, it worked very well.
Cyrano-Another legend
Monkey-Hardly got the chance to speak to him, he was truly an amazing diplomat and a better player.
Tyler-Durden-Another 16 legend.
Barton-The person I took the account from (which I then gave away). He was amazing.
Dopeas/Nickelback FTW-One of the best leaders I've had in a long time.

Then I have a ton of W24 legends I know of to mix in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

owainn

Sorry but I miss them :( Some friends you can rely on, pure gold.

Trying to remember who you were orel, maybe you can pm me with history on w16.

For now, my dream team, at the height of their activities and for various reasons:

JonAustin (really the best, relentless and sadly missed)
Terryoski (some robot)
Ilovetherain (reckless, full of thought, always in the game)
Rqzaniq (drunken genius, cares like no other)
Cyrano (more reckless)
Zatara (respect is not the word, I cannot describe it)
Shveik (such a complex nuub, vision for all.. yarr)
Monkey (back from the dead, never saw something like this)
Beardsy (capo di tutti capi, leader of men and proof that a gamer is made more in the soul than in the mechanics)
Norach (a true gamer, my ally always)

With the exception of Jon and Beardsy all these were my enemy and later my friend, proud that they are. I could talk forever about the players I have met, very few of which make any of the popular top 10 players, such things do not concern them -they simply played.

Hey pistolero<3 nice to see you. If you see shveiky shveik, say hi for me? =D

*edit* U6s5l...you know that person you just asked "and you are?" Im pretty sure he's the very person on the top of your dream team list. lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ohhhh Openeye...there is a name I have not heard in a long time...yes very good player

DeletedUser

I was asking for the other half, I was wondering if it was Rq that was answering or the other person.

Thanks for the answer, though I don't know Zatara, so I suppose Rq is the one on the forums.

DeletedUser

*edit* U6s5l...you know that person you just asked "and you are?" Im pretty sure he's the very person on the top of your dream team list. lol.

Owainn? Oh god, I haven't seen you in forever :lol:.

shveik

:)
Hallo :icon_redface:
Nice to see you here ...

P.S. And his name is Shveik, not Shviek.

Tnx Buddy :icon_biggrin:

Back on topic ...
My Dream Team

Onaryc
Norach
Warhawg
Pistol
Beardsy
Syrah
Rqzaniq
Zatara
ILTR
Terryoski
Albul
Markidou
HH
Jerpsy :icon_redface:
SF
4leaf
Russki
Qwe4rty
Devil667
Blizzard
SharkyH2O
Spleen Mage
and other :lol:

My dream is not compared only with skillz above ... They all are nuubz :icon_razz:
Skillz are nothing without fun and humanity, without smilez ...

That's all