your dreamteam

kingjohan

Whitch players would be the best to have in your tribe? (10 players. No more.)

Don´t base this on pts or rank..base it on your top players! ;D
My would be;
Farooq96
MCK
King red
Charger
stutters
dark-sephiroth
drrockzo
Jupitersss
flashcash
trentster93

Feel free to explain why you´ve chosen the people you´ve chosen. It´s not a must tho :)

DeletedUser

Satawal- Good attacker ;)
Charger- just becuase he has respect XD
all of the smiley face club
lee walton- put up for internal nobling
and GAVF (old HOTA member) very good player.

carnt think any more XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My dream team:
Gwinnypig:he was a very good player,we worked together many time,a good team player,with a high ODA,but he quit,i'll miss you.
Knightrider4611:He is a good player,we worked together many times and he was very good.
Korgith:i'm not any more near him to work together....
Satawal:this man play to kill,he's ODA was always high,and sure he is a nice guy.
Flashcach:respectfull and strong team player.
skater209:nice guy,skilly.

I played with those players while i was still using dark-sephiroth,they are all good and work as a team,i miss those days.

kingjohan:a nub :icon_biggrin: ,he is a good player,helpfull,skilly,respectfull......
Misskittiecat:i luv here ,she co-play johan,love doing her job.
drrockzo:good player,in all the levels,
Trenster:he is a good asset for any tribe.
King red:no comment....the evil duke of HotNub :lol: ,he is a very good leader with good strategies.
Charger:good friend,he love what he is doing,and he's doing great.
stutters:i don't know why i put him here :icon_eek: ,funny and good friend,he is a big asset to HotNub.

I didn't know what the say,all those players are very good,and a great attribute to their tribe.
Their is many others i would like to list,but johan said 10 at max :(

DeletedUser

dark-sephiroth,never worked with titanium tuna :icon_wink:
antlion, beast on offense (gone-ish)
satawal, glad we're tribe mates and friends :icon_cool:
Solapus Destructus(original), supposedly awesome never worked with/against him
king-riddle, being at 1mil before most top players got to .5mil deserves props.
murch, insane ODA'er
flashcash, *21-gun salute*:icon_eek:
charger1968, leader
papajochris, (i needed a smurf for my list to be complete)
aetost, need some to take the inactive players' vills. :lol:

DeletedUser

Tinu: Duke - I thought of making Charger duke but Tinu is far more fun :p
MichealPw- After careful evaluation, Ive decided that he is indeed 1337 :O <3
Rifky: I sometimes get the impression im only here to amuse him..but in a weird way he amuses me too
Danybabes: My blondie whore (wuv wuv)
Skiing Colin: My favourite Cookie :(
Nyogotha: Good friend.
Killa: Say what u want, hes a great player
King Johan: For flaming everyone :p
Rukia 182: Deserves a lot more credit than shes ever got.
Tamtar: No other reason except that hes a good friend and uber PA <3

king red 2

My Dreamteam,

1. Me..... yeah me what you gonna do about it .
2. King Johan..... Everyone needs a president to keep them out of trouble,,( or to help with major Cover ups )
3. Gkatz..... First decent conversation i had in this world . ( we fell in love and have 8 kids together )
4. Stutters...... First world, the boy has done well, he isnt shy to attack, ( and we all love a Drunk ass duke. )
5. Solapus Destructus..... Was a Machine, worked to plans to the second, never failed when we set up our missions, Great first world,
6. Dark Seph........ Has transformed a clustered account, into a great attribute for our tribe, Kids a genius. ( I mean No Comment)
7. Murch...... I need a good bodyguard, This kid is the best in the buiness, when you need someone attacked, ( well he was :) )
8. Canadaownsyou..... Great guy, and loved attacking, ( every tribe needs a comedian)...
9. A Grouch..... I love working with this guy, he loves to attack.
10. Hugybr999........ If i dont mention him, he will cry..
( you need a shit load of attacks sent at any servertime, He will be the first one to send everytime, great player)

well there is my dreamteam, '
new and old of w35.
have a good day.
Red

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My would be:
Farooq96
MCK

Orly? :icon_eek:

You rank me, your loving loyal kitteh follower,after someone who has done nothing but go out of his way to annoy you or make you look bad or insult you? :icon_eek: I mean... I don't mind not being ranked first but being ranked AFTER someone that acts like that towards you? </3

I guess good girls finish last :icon_cry:

/ends dramatic hissy fit of sadness

Anyways... I don't know many W35 players but from the ones I have met these are some that impressed me the most...

My DreamTribe:

KingJohan (duke) - I <3 President Johan , he's one of mah kittehs. He's very nice to me ^_^ Also, he's an experienced player and knows how to get the job done, whether it's seeing through indecent motives or obtaining teh smexy espinoge. And he taught me how to troll... and I pwned at it :icon_eek: (...i think/hope)
Danybabes (duke) - It was a pleasure to work with him during the fall of Cookie days (I miss the Cookie leadership skype chats :icon_cry: ) He is a natural leader; why he wasn't duke of Cookie is beyond me but when the actual leadership was no where to be seen during the crisis, Dany ran the tribe and did an amazing job, even though he isn't credited for it. He is one of the main reasons Cookie lasted longer then it was destined to and he was also my personal inspiration when I felt like giving up <3 (Which is why despite him being M.r Tinkiewinkie and a jerk I will always be willing to take him back as my wifey *hint hint?*)
CaptSummers - very dedicated and goes the extra mile, which is very rare these days given most people lack effort.
Duude - a pwner player ^_^ And he has an awesome personality. Killer combo ^_^
Charger - It's really Charger's world. Us pathetic mortals are just living in it.
Dark-Sepiroth - I luv you too :)
Stutters - HotNub's most lethal weapon <3
Vasilisv - Skilled player, good friend, nice to talk to on Skype ^_^
Intro.David - Despite absolving myself from most thoughts and feelings caused by my past life in W35 (Cookie), I will always feel gratitude and respect for Into.David and Time for their help. Intro.David is one of the best leaders in W35, imo, and he is the only one that dared to stand up for his tribe when everyone else that should have didn't. It would be my honor to have him in my dreamtribe ^_^
King Red 2 - Diplomatic genius and he's a great manipulator (lol that may sound bad but I mean it in a good way... not to say that he screws people over and lies but rather... he knows what to say and when to say it and he knows how to use in what ways... such as... who should be what within his tribal cabinet).

*** Admiral Phoenix - My kitteh!!! <3 lol I just needed someone else from G.Khan :p He is intelligent and has amazing diplomatic skills. He tends to not stick around very long but he pwns at anything he sets himself out to do.

*** - not currently actively playing W35 (me thinks... i'm not 100% sure >_< )

kingjohan

Orly? :icon_eek:

You rank me, your loving loyal kitteh follower,after someone who has done nothing but go out of his way to annoy you or make you look bad or insult you? :icon_eek: I mean... I don't mind not being ranked first but being ranked AFTER someone that acts like that towards you? </3

I guess good girls finish last :icon_cry:

/ends dramatic hissy fit of sadness

Anyways... I don't know many W35 players but from the ones I have met these are some that impressed me the most...

My DreamTribe:

KingJohan - I <3 President Johan , he's one of mah kittehs. He's very nice to me ^_^ Also, he's an experienced player and knows how to get the job done, whether it's seeing through indecent motives or obtaining teh smexy espinoge. And he taught me how to troll... and I pwned at it :icon_eek: (...i think/hope)

I realised that that was what u meant :( I did´t write the names after how mutch i wanted them in my dreamtribe tho. If i would i´d have looked different. But if u want, i´ll redo my dreamtribe to rank 1-10.
Now can u pl0x un-block me on msn? or atleast log in? >.<
I <3 u and u know it (i hope).

Yes, you really own at trolling. we must go on a "troll tour" around the worlds in tw sometime and troll our way to the next world.

DeletedUser

I realised that that was what u meant :( I did´t write the names after how mutch i wanted them in my dreamtribe tho. If i would i´d have looked different. But if u want, i´ll redo my dreamtribe to rank 1-10.
Now can u pl0x un-block me on msn? or atleast log in? >.<
I <3 u and u know it (i hope).

Yes, you really own at trolling. we must go on a "troll tour" around the worlds in tw sometime and troll our way to the next world.

>_>

/Forgiven :)

(I didn't write mine on any particular order either... except on how I remmebered them from the top of my head :p)

:icon_eek: A troll tour???

I would like that ^_^

loool I blocked you on MSN? Never.
You're not blocked :p I can't log in atm, sorry :icon_sad:

kingjohan

>_>

/Forgiven :)

(I didn't write mine on any particular order either... except on how I remmebered them from the top of my head :p)

:icon_eek: A troll tour???

I would like that ^_^

loool I blocked you on MSN? Never.
You're not blocked :p I can't log in atm, sorry :icon_sad:

Yaaay. :)

I´m looking forward to our tour ^^

Tour whit mck=YAY! :D:D

No need to be sad *comforts*. Msn can be a ***** sometimes :/ try e-buddy? :p sure, it sucks but it´s better then nothing if u really want to go on msn (or something like msn) :p

ackcody

Tinu: Duke - I thought of making Charger duke but Tinu is far more fun :p
MichealPw- After careful evaluation, Ive decided that he is indeed 1337 :O <3
Rifky: I sometimes get the impression im only here to amuse him..but in a weird way he amuses me too
Danybabes: My blondie whore (wuv wuv)
Skiing Colin: My favourite Cookie :(
Nyogotha: Good friend.
Killa: Say what u want, hes a great player
King Johan: For flaming everyone :p
Rukia 182: Deserves a lot more credit than shes ever got.
Tamtar: No other reason except that hes a good friend and uber PA <3

No. :/

DeletedUser

Charger- He is a really good duke. You can obviously tell, since his tribe is running so well. But he shouldn't get all the credit... his council helps and the previous leaders helped.

King Johan- He can be the tribe entertainer. :lol: Also, as someone else wrote, he can flame people who trash the dream team on the external forums (sorry lee :icon_cry:).

Me- Someone else said this (I think king red), but if you have a dream team, don't you want to be part of it? :icon_wink:

Nyogotha- He just seems like a really good diplomat, and he doesn't act like an moronic, like most people do, to try to get popular (sorry to those who do this :icon_confused:)

choknatz- He is a very good and logical player. He is also a very aggressive player, and it would be pretty good to have someone like him.

Vixen Rustler- She is a very good player. And she seems like she would be a wonderful player to be our war general. :icon_wink:

lee walton- Most people don't closely read his posts, and they judge him by the tribe he is in, but he is a very smart player, but he does need to think before writing a little more. :icon_smile:

Lord-Aris- Those that were former WNomad / -TC- members are going to think differently, but he is actually a very helpful player, and he would be a good part of the team. :)

papajochris- He is also a very aggressive player, and he would be a great asset to my dream team. :icon_wink:

Grego0o0- He seems to be a great player / leader, and he showed this during the BaseET / -NE- war.

This is it for now, and if I think of anymore people, I will post them later on, or I will just keep editing this post. :icon_wink:

EDIT:
dark-sephiroth- I guess him, because he knows what he is talking about most of the time, and when he posts on the external forums, he usually thinks and gets evidence, before posting (most of the time).

And yes, I know you don't play as dark-sephiroth anymore, or so I think, but I go by the external profile name.

DeletedUser

Me-I`d b sad If I didn`t include myself on my dreamteam
MrWalker82-Someone has to make us laugh
Diison-worked with him before,great player
Aetost-Maybe not the most liked player,but he is an excellent player
KingJohan-As president I think he should be included
stutters-Another great player
miagi000-Another player from ~GW~,worked with him before,v.good player
King red 2-he`d be mad if he wasn`t in
charger-someone has to keep us together
dannybabes-am,he gotz :axemen::axemen::axemen:

kingjohan

you´re already included. IT´s suposed to be 10 more, you´re already in >_>

All in all, it´s 11 people (including u)

DeletedUser

Oh, I didn't read that part.... :icon_wink:

Well, I guess I can't add anymore people. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Danybabes (duke) - It was a pleasure to work with him during the fall of Cookie days (I miss the Cookie leadership skype chats :icon_cry: ) He is a natural leader; why he wasn't duke of Cookie is beyond me but when the actual leadership was no where to be seen during the crisis, Dany ran the tribe and did an amazing job, even though he isn't credited for it. He is one of the main reasons Cookie lasted longer then it was destined to and he was also my personal inspiration when I felt like giving up <3 (Which is why despite him being M.r Tinkiewinkie and a jerk I will always be willing to take him back as my wifey *hint hint?*)

<3<3<3<3<3 Wifey plz?

Back on topic...

dany's dreamteam :icon_razz:

Charger1968 - Clever and caring duke, makes a tribe feel more like a family
Tinu - I miss Tinu :icon_cry:
MKC - <3
Farooq96 - <3
Navid the Great - Nice guy, and a great player. Deserves to be #1
Babakalipour (original) - Like Tinu, I miss Babak :icon_sad:
Ghettorainboot - Had to include teh buttsecks monstar :icon_biggrin:
Clueless123 - Good solid player
Intro.David - Nice guy :icon_smile:
danybabes - Well, if there was a tribe including the above members, I'd love to be a part of it :icon_biggrin: