your dreamteam

DeletedUser

AGGH!! I liked farooq :( ok im posting claims on farooq now ;)

My dream team would be to clone Navid the great about 139 times :) lol joking

There is so many great players of this world and great leaders i dont see how you guys choose these things

for fun ill throw together a funny line up

Duke - not charger he is noob.. how about Dacks even after hitting the rim he still refused to give up duke position :)

Baron - EdwardT19 even when his duke goes barb and 3 members in the tribe he still stays in tribe telling us to attack him ;)

Public forum response team - lee walton and EdwardT19 no matter where we post they follow right in behind us ripping us apart

Diplomat - bwcw40 .. for keeping the #1 and #2 tribes from going after cookie with just a "hello"

Soldiers - I'm sorry i have to go for roadrunner and bugs bunny for being fast and witty :p

-----------------------------------

sorry for giving you 2 positions EdwardT19 but you qualified for both of them :) .. see i like you

I see how it is... don't include me in your dream team, when I included you in mine.... :icon_cry:

*Quickly erases charger from my dream team* :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Baron - EdwardT19 even when his duke goes barb and 3 members in the tribe he still stays in tribe telling us to attack him ;)

Public forum response team - lee walton and EdwardT19 no matter where we post they follow right in behind us ripping us apart

-----------------------------------

sorry for giving you 2 positions EdwardT19 but you qualified for both of them :) .. see i like you

:icon_cool:ye im liked XD.

well i was only asking for attacks because i was bored :) and look im still there. :) but wait? no attacks :(:( lol, im sure you have more dangerous jobs than cleaning up remanants of tribes though :)

buddabelly if you ever read this, :icon_evil:

but my forum respones position? well im not at all active on world 35 forums and IG as i used to be :( not as fun when you carnt attack back XD :snob:

DeletedUser

I feel deeply offended, no one choose me. Im quitting:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I see how it is... don't include me in your dream team, when I included you in mine.... :icon_cry:

*Quickly erases charger from my dream team* :icon_cool:

see thats why i dont do these things and was joking now im erased from the dream :(

ill give you the forum mod job then.. i just didnt want to do that as most people tends to want to quit that becomes forum mods because it is to much to keep up with :( lol

DeletedUser

Lol charger, I was kidding.... :icon_wink:

Or was I...? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So..it´s like...Choose me and i choose u? :icon_confused: Rofl! xD

lol,thats it
My new dream team

Me:I <3 me.
Me:I <3 me

Seen as the only person who picked me was me I decided the only person who should be on my team is me

kingjohan

Not rlly XD However, i can ask u not to spam this thread, as i made it =)