your dreamteam

DeletedUser

My Dream Team would consist of:

Solapsus: Before he quit he was a great friend, but an even better player :icon_cry:

King Red: Keeps me playing this game. Good player, and always good for a few drunken laughs.

Navid The Great: Besides all my RL friends that play this game he is probably #1 out of all the people that I have met that I could consider a good friend. Hes a great player. And me and him both kno if either of us needed anything in this world we would do what we could for each other.

Farooq: Hes pretty good at sniping...biggest pain I had while sitting Phanna, but I eventually won :icon_cool: But a good player non the less.

Myself: Not because Im actually good, but I figured people love when Im drunk and end up deleting the whole noble claims section of the tribe ;-)

Dark-Seph: Not going to lie he has taken an inactive account and has made it a valuable asset to HoTNuB.

Johan: Just cuz hes Awesome :icon_biggrin:

Charger: Another one of the people I have made good friends with. Past week has been rocky but I know our friendship is better than what it has been. Just RL has gotten the better of both of us.

Phanna: Hes probably the laziest tribe member I know besides myself. But when he tries...God do I feel bad for whoever hes attacking.

Clueless: Another kid I consider a great friend. Very strong player. And a fun kid to talk with ;-)

Honorable mention:

Baximus: for having a gorilla image thingy

Lee Walton: for Having his nobles 10 seconds apart on an account I was sitting(god that was embarrassing)

MKC: We had a rough past. But I think we are in love now :p

And anyone else that complains...your in

DeletedUser

If honorable mention is part of the dream team, you have too many people. It is only 11 people (including yourself).

Also....

Complain!

Just kidding. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If honorable mention is part of the dream team, you have too many people. It is only 11 people (including yourself).

Also....

Complain!

Just kidding. :icon_wink:

MLATTY YOU MADE THE CUTS!!! lol

DeletedUser

YES! :icon_biggrin:

Yes, now that I am going onto this glamorous tribe, you will envy me. :icon_wink:

Yup... jealousy is not a pretty color on most people. :lol:

DeletedUser

This is probably a list of unknown people...

Pryde42, great guy, great player. I wish I wasn't fighting' him in a war right now though. Plus he's a man of honor, it's a hard thing to find.
MrWalker82 - A vicious player and leader.
JDScherrey - Quiet, but talented.
Blope - Fun bloke.
Diison - best tactical officer GW ever had.
Saxaboom - Great guy, great player.
Angelfan114 - I need someone there to quell my rage.
IanIanIan - Admittedly, he is a good player.
I3AD I3OY - strong player.
Gilbertcfs- the bastard, had me on the ropes just because he was leavin'. But a strong 'un.

DeletedUser

I haven't been on any, and you don't see me complaining, unless it was me sarcastically complaining. :)

DeletedUser

Tinu: Duke - I thought of making Charger duke but Tinu is far more fun :p
MichealPw- After careful evaluation, Ive decided that he is indeed 1337 :O <3
Rifky: I sometimes get the impression im only here to amuse him..but in a weird way he amuses me too
Danybabes: My blondie whore (wuv wuv)
Skiing Colin: My favourite Cookie :(
Nyogotha: Good friend.
Killa: Say what u want, hes a great player
King Johan: For flaming everyone :p
Rukia 182: Deserves a lot more credit than shes ever got.
Tamtar: No other reason except that hes a good friend and uber PA <3

AGGH!! I liked farooq :( ok im posting claims on farooq now ;)

My dream team would be to clone Navid the great about 139 times :) lol joking

There is so many great players of this world and great leaders i dont see how you guys choose these things

for fun ill throw together a funny line up

Duke - not charger he is noob.. how about Dacks even after hitting the rim he still refused to give up duke position :)

Baron - EdwardT19 even when his duke goes barb and 3 members in the tribe he still stays in tribe telling us to attack him ;)

Public forum response team - lee walton and EdwardT19 no matter where we post they follow right in behind us ripping us apart

Diplomat - bwcw40 .. for keeping the #1 and #2 tribes from going after cookie with just a "hello"

Soldiers - I'm sorry i have to go for roadrunner and bugs bunny for being fast and witty :p

-----------------------------------

sorry for giving you 2 positions EdwardT19 but you qualified for both of them :) .. see i like you

Last edited by a moderator: